PDA

View Full Version : Where's Mark Bloom?

DeRo Fan #1
03-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Bloom isn't even in the subs for today's match.
Is he hurt?
Are they moving him?
I'm confused.

OgtheDim
03-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Larson indicates he's just not favoured right now. If Creavalle gets injured or fails, Bloom will come in the next game.

Shakes McQueen
03-14-2015, 06:29 PM
3TC02dxybw4

Mark TFC
03-14-2015, 08:38 PM
I find it strange that he didn't travel with the team to Vancouver or Columbus.

OgtheDim
03-14-2015, 08:45 PM
Strangly enough, the Crew were focusing on Morrow all the first half. Crevalle really got exposed only in the second half.

He panics.

pdubs
03-14-2015, 08:56 PM
I would rather have bloom as the back up for the left than Morgan.

nonc
03-14-2015, 09:25 PM
Crevalle was horrific all night, it's like watching Morgan on the other side of the field. He got shredded by Manneh too and was lucky that night. Bloom should really be playing.

Smokecell
03-14-2015, 11:39 PM
I always felt Bloom's game going forward was an Achilles heal for him and I can understand why in Vanney's system, where he demands quite a bit from the fullbacks, that he is not the first choice at RB. With this said I think he would be less of a liability than Creavalle has proved to be. I would like to see Delgado get a chance but if I recall one of Vanneys scrums from the pre season he sees him as a midfielder so that leaves an opening at right back for sure.

nonc
03-15-2015, 12:35 AM
I always felt Bloom's game going forward was an Achilles heal for him and I can understand why in Vanney's system, where he demands quite a bit from the fullbacks, that he is not the first choice at RB. With this said I think he would be less of a liability than Creavalle has proved to be. I would like to see Delgado get a chance but if I recall one of Vanneys scrums from the pre season he sees him as a midfielder so that leaves an opening at right back for sure.

I would also like to see Delgado. For whatever attacking Bloom lacks, at least her can deliver a cross and usually not embarrass himself defensively.