PDA

View Full Version : Lost Camera!!!

AlexV21
07-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi, I am Marco Velez's brother and was visiting Toronto this past week. I accidentally left my digital camera (CANON) at the TTC Street Car 509 to Exhibition from Queens Quay around 5:30pm last night (Tuesday) on my way to BMO.

If by any chance any of you found it you will see pictures of Marco with all his family, please contact me at alexander.velez@hewitt.com!!!! I will really appreciate it. Not so much about the camera, I would really like to recover the memory stick.

Thank you!!!

Alexander

ensco
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Hope you had a good visit otherwise.

Your brother is pretty popular around here. Don't pay too much attention to the chatter here recently, we're getting after everyone because the teams doing so poorly.

flatpicker
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
that sucks... hope it turns up.
if a TFC supporter found though be prepared to have pictures show up in the forum!
:)

pepher
07-23-2008, 10:42 PM
...be sure to check with the TTC Lost and Found at Union Station.

http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/lost_articles.htm

good luck!

jayeden
07-23-2008, 10:48 PM
ALEX!!....

kodiakTFC
07-23-2008, 10:49 PM
You wouldn't by any chance be a striker would you? At this point will take anyone.

CenturySam
07-23-2008, 10:53 PM
ALEX!!....

VELEZ!!!!

Gobi
07-24-2008, 08:30 AM
...be sure to check with the TTC Lost and Found at Union Station.

http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/lost_articles.htm

good luck!

Exactly. Worth a shot. I thought the lost and found was at Bay, no?
But sadly, I doubt it would make it that far. I have little faith in humanity. :(

Good luck, Alex!

Nodoubtguy
07-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Had it been at BMO, I think there would have been a chance.....but on the TTC.....might be tough.

Hope it turns up

Bobo
07-24-2008, 09:59 AM
So this time, because its the brother of a player, its gets a sticky when last time I had to dig up the lost camera thread to update it, and the only reason the guy ended up getting the camera back was because I did so. That's kind of weak.

Good luck with it anyway.

windsorlad111
07-25-2008, 11:51 PM
this board is getting stickied to death. MODS sort the shit out.

AlexV21
07-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks to all for your help, the camera never showed up, but I will have alot of great memories from the great city of Toronto, best city I have ever been to.

Broadview
07-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Aw shucks...glad you liked it!

There are too many stickies on the main page. Some of them aren't even getting many hits either.

Jack
07-26-2008, 09:41 AM
So this time, because its the brother of a player, its gets a sticky when last time I had to dig up the lost camera thread to update it, and the only reason the guy ended up getting the camera back was because I did so. That's kind of weak.

Sometimes this happens. Also, a sticky like this will get unstuck after a few days if there is no action.

Phil
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM

Sorry, I stuck it to help out. Same as when Gobi lost her banner. I would do the same for anyone.

Please feel free to PM when things like this happen, sometimes we miss them.