PDA

View Full Version : Research

Henrylw
03-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Hi Guys,

I am from England and i am currently studying the MLS and why fans attend games, i have designed a questionnaire and would love you guys to fill it out, if you have any questions let me know! thank you in advance for anyone that completes the questionnaire!

https://docs.google.com/a/student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/forms/d/1j-UxCQmgpisfeETmIJih3zNru2YVEzApPohVgVYORXc/edit

P.S good luck with your game against the whitecaps today!!!

Henry

Fort York Redcoat
03-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Welcome to our forum, Henry.

May I suggest a sample list of your questions posted in here?

Without them this looks somewhat suspicious/ a pisstake.

It may be paranoid but it's also the internet.

Good Luck.

Justin10000
03-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Yeah. A list of questions would be helpful and some information on your study.

Still Kicking
03-07-2015, 01:08 PM
I just took the survey, it seems very legit and asks appropriate questions....

Henrylw
03-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Hi guys,

The questions are mainly on lickert scales, but they are based around prices, your identification with your supported team and other issues like if broadcasting effects you attending. I am carrying out this study as there is minimal research into fan attendance in the MLS. I will also be combining these results with competitive balance analysis and the attendances that stadiums have had during the seasons from 1996-2014. If you wish to see my conclusions that i have come to during my study i will be able to publish them on here at the the end of April!

Any further questions just let me know, however as i live in England with the time distance i may not immediately reply, thank you for your help!

Henry

Henrylw
03-07-2015, 01:18 PM
this study is also on all MLS clubs, so it will be interesting to see what clubs have the most 'die-hard' fans!

Henrylw
03-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Also, i would be extremely grateful if you could put me in touch with any other forums for MLS clubs!

Henrylw
03-07-2015, 01:37 PM
an example of a question you would answer would be under a section called competitiveness for example and how much the competitiveness effects your influence on attending.

then there would be 5 or 6 questions along the lines of:

if the result is predictable: and if you was to strongly agree you would select option 5 but if you was to strongly disagree you would select option 1.

i hope this brings clarity, but it is slightly different to explain.

Henry