PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Away (April 27th)

TorontoGooner
03-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Evening all,

I'm heading down to Orlando for our game with them on the 27th April. Anyone else considering it?

In case you are, I emailed about tickets, and got this response:

"Hi Sam,

You will be sitting in section 103. You can either purchase tickets through your supporter club directly or can go through Ticketmaster to purchase. They will be around $35 each.

We look forward to welcoming you to Central Florida!

Go City!"

I'm thinking it will prob be easier for us just to buy our ticket separately on Ticketmaster in 103 and post the row and seat we're in.

Defoe
03-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Evening all,

I'm heading down to Orlando for our game with them on the 27th April. Anyone else considering it?

In case you are, I emailed about tickets, and got this response:

"Hi Sam,

You will be sitting in section 103. You can either purchase tickets through your supporter club directly or can go through Ticketmaster to purchase. They will be around $35 each.

We look forward to welcoming you to Central Florida!

Go City!"

I'm thinking it will prob be easier for us just to buy our ticket separately on Ticketmaster in 103 and post the row and seat we're in.

I'm doing the Orlando trip or New England trip, still undecided. (really wanna go to a game @ FenWay park after the soccer match)

Joe Kool
03-04-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm doing the Orlando trip or New England trip, still undecided. (really wanna go to a game @ FenWay park after the soccer match)

I am considering New Engkand and Fenway as well for the August game. Probably won't know for sure until July. Lots of Fenway games around the TFC game so should be easy enough to plan. I would love Orlando in April but the cost of flying puts it out of reach for me.

TorontoGooner
03-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Just thought I'd bump this thread.

Tickets are reasonable in 103 and available on stubhub and Ticketmaster