PDA

View Full Version : .::Buying TFC (MLS) Jerseys, Abroad

JuliquE
02-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of at least one respectable/reliable place I can go to for purchasing a TFC jersey for shipping to Europe?

sidvan
02-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Which one are you looking for?

JuliquE
02-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Sorry—just wanting to be ready to purchase the new home jersey, when it comes out.

With time, a particular jersey becomes more scarce to find for purchase, in any capacity; obviously, this is exponentially worse when you're not talking about a big name (globally; club/player), and when you're not locally-based, unable to take advantage of a number of means for getting your hands on one. So, yeh.. just hoping to find a reliable place to look, in advance of the 2015 TFC home jersey release, but I think I would pick up the 2014 TFC away one, as well.

Had asked in the 2015 Home Jersey thread, but it seems to have gotten lost in all the discussion over the design; thought this could be of use to more than just myself, especially with the chance we have one or two new international lurkers, after our off-season moves.

Yohan
02-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of at least one respectable/reliable place I can go to for purchasing a TFC jersey for shipping to Europe?
http://www.mlsgear.com/international.html

JuliquE
02-09-2015, 09:30 PM
http://www.mlsgear.com/international.html
As you might have guessed, I've checked there to no avail, before; a quick check, now, shows they've nothing in the way of TFC jerseys.

Perhaps you've a different experience, then (if you'd not mind to share)? Are they good to have the 2015 home jersey available, when it comes out? What about the 2014 away jersey?

Thanks for the link, though.

Yohan
02-09-2015, 09:32 PM
As you might have guessed, I've checked there to no avail, before; a quick check, now, shows they've nothing in the way of TFC jerseys.

Perhaps you've a different experience, then (if you'd not mind to share)? Are they good to have the 2015 home jersey available, when it comes out? What about the 2014 away jersey?

Thanks for the link, though.
i'm assuming since it's the official kit shop of MLS, it's going to have TFC kits...

JuliquE
02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
i'm assuming since it's the official kit shop of MLS, it's going to have TFC kits...
Oh, okay.

Thanks, then.

ryan
02-10-2015, 09:11 AM
I'm going to soon be investigating my AliExpress/China shops for TFC kits once they have the new one. I don't know your personal stance on that, but I've ordered a few NHL jerseys ($25-$29 each) and they have been near flawless in terms of quality and authenticity.

JuliquE
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm going to soon be investigating my AliExpress/China shops for TFC kits once they have the new one. I don't know your personal stance on that, but I've ordered a few NHL jerseys ($25-$29 each) and they have been near flawless in terms of quality and authenticity.
Thanks, man.

Whilst I remain ever appreciative of the lad Yohan's help, I was hoping for one or two more shrewd options. Being the first TFC jersey I will have bought, I'd probably go the authentic route, but I, too, will look where you've suggested, for a replica that I can wear around a bit more (gym, etc.).

So, whilst we wait for TFC's 2015 home jersey to be released, does anyone know where I can, now, get TFC's 2014 away jersey? Ideally, though, I'd prefer to wait and get the two together, minimizing shipping costs. Perhaps the official store would be restocked with the two, shortly(?); seems I can never catch them available, there (hence this thread).. so, I'd welcome insight from anyone who's had success purchasing from there (tips/info. on when to look/if they're good to re-stock, once sold out, etc.).

Cheers.

Yohan
02-10-2015, 11:20 AM
Thanks, man.

Whilst I remain ever appreciative of the lad Yohan's help, I was hoping for one or two more shrewd options. Being the first TFC jersey I will have bought, I'd probably go the authentic route, but I, too, will look where you've suggested, for a replica that I can wear around a bit more (gym, etc.).

So, whilst we wait for TFC's 2015 home jersey to be released, does anyone know where I can, now, get TFC's 2014 away jersey? Ideally, though, I'd prefer to wait and get the two together, minimizing shipping costs. Perhaps the official store would be restocked with the two, shortly(?); seems I can never catch them available, there (hence this thread).. so, I'd welcome insight from anyone who's had success purchasing from there (tips/info. on when to look/if they're good to re-stock, once sold out, etc.).

Cheers.
do you not know anyone in Toronto area? probably easy to have someone buy the stuff here and ship it

Areathrasher
02-10-2015, 11:47 AM
See if the Adidas.ca site ships to Germany

These guys ship to Europe but it'll cost ya http://www.fanatics.com/pages/MLS

The fanatics site was the source of the leak of the new Jersey, they don't have anything current up but will eventually.

FRANKIE65
02-10-2015, 12:07 PM
do you not know anyone in Toronto area? probably easy to have someone buy the stuff here and ship it

That's exactly what I was thinking.

JuliquE
02-10-2015, 01:37 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking.
I've plenty family, back home.. but, of course, I don't want to have to always rely on a helping hand to score a jersey. Having said that, if it were an emergency, I'd have long gone down that road; the few times I've come close to getting one, if not for one or two hurdles, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble (the annual kick in the pants, from the club, doesn't help things, either).

See if the Adidas.ca site ships to Germany

These guys ship to Europe but it'll cost ya http://www.fanatics.com/pages/MLS

The fanatics site was the source of the leak of the new Jersey, they don't have anything current up but will eventually.
HUGE thanks, for this!

Unfortunately, the Canadian Adidas site only has the 2014 away kit in long-sleeve, where I was interested in the short-sleeve variant; will maybe have a gander on Ebay or something for it, then.

I'll certainly check back on that Fanatics website, when the new home jersey comes out.

Thanks again, guys.