PDA

View Full Version : TFC v Ottawa Fury game behing closed doors! Rats ....

Mark in Ottawa
02-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Ottawa Fury just announced this pre-season game.
Friday, March 6 - Toronto FC vs Ottawa Fury FC (Kia Training Centre at Downsview) *Closed Doors*

Too bad. It woulda been fun for some of us in the Bytown Boys to come on down to Toronto to cheer on our NASL Squad.

Pint
02-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Ottawa Fury just announced this pre-season game.
Friday, March 6 - Toronto FC vs Ottawa Fury FC (Kia Training Centre at Downsview) *Closed Doors*

Too bad. It woulda been fun for some of us in the Bytown Boys to come on down to Toronto to cheer on our NASL Squad.

Likely be tfc 2 players as the first team opens up the next day in vancouver

Mark in Ottawa
02-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Likely be tfc 2 players as the first team opens up the next day in vancouver
Yeah I was wondering about that.
Still would have been fun. This footy support for our own local team is a real treat.

You guys could have come out to see Ryan Richter and and Andrew Wiedeman suit up for the Fury along with Tom Heinemann (formerly of Columbus and Vancouver) and Sinisa Ubiparipovic (former Impact and Red Bulls player).

Red CB Toronto
02-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that.
Still would have been fun. This footy support for our own local team is a real treat.

You guys could have come out to see Ryan Richter and and Andrew Wiedeman suit up for the Fury along with Tom Heinemann (formerly of Columbus and Vancouver) and Sinisa Ubiparipovic (former Impact and Red Bulls player).

And you can not forget Bytown Boys Player of the Year Ritchie Ryan, it was a pleasure to seeing him presented with the honour.

Red CB Toronto
02-02-2015, 08:43 PM
In reality TFC opening this match up would be nice, giving them a little exposure especially with both TFC and TFC 2 spending over the first two months of their respective seasons on the road. I understand the weather being an issue but if you played it at the Ontario Soccer Centre for instances people could watch it from the second level looking down on the pitch from the track above.

Manager87
02-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Game will be pkayed under the dome(bubble)at kia training grounds......