PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Online Relocation Process

JuWright
02-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Thought I would start this thread based on the online relocation process e-mail I received Friday afternoon. My time is Monday Feb 9th at 2 pm... season ticket holder since 2009... wondering what others have for times/spots, what seats are people seeing as available, and ticket pricing for SSH given for the new upper sections on the east side.

dupont
02-02-2015, 09:43 AM
My time is tomorrow (February 3) at 2:40pm.

My seats no longer exist due to the expansion so I have no choice but to relocate. The email says I get to choose before the general seat relocation because of this. I feel like they should have done more to make it right and found new similar seats for me without me having to do anything like this. It's not my fault that the seats I've had for years don't exist anymore. Oh well, hopefully I'm able to get something good.

Does anyone know what price you pay when you relocate? Do you pay the renewal price of your new section or the new ticket holder price? It better be the renewal price.

akoto
02-02-2015, 09:55 AM
9:20am on Wednesday. Deposit placed on day 1.

pdogg
02-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Clicked on the link "click here to login" and it send me to a non-existant website. Same for anyone else?

Red CB Toronto
02-02-2015, 10:05 AM

My seats no longer exist due to the expansion so I have no choice but to relocate. The email says I get to choose before the general seat relocation because of this. I feel like they should have done more to make it right and found new similar seats for me without me having to do anything like this. It's not my fault that the seats I've had for years don't exist anymore. Oh well, hopefully I'm able to get something good.

Does anyone know what price you pay when you relocate? Do you pay the renewal price of your new section or the new ticket holder price? It better be the renewal price.

Having renewed your tickets, you do not pay anything to relocate unless you move up a price category. For relocation they use the cheap early bird renewal rate ie 2007 prices. Light Greys were $226 early bird renewal, $361 early bird new ticket and $399 regular. Have you noticed they have been gradually making the 2007 prices for less and people and rolling back the time period in which it is available?

sidvan
02-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Wed. Feb 4 - 9:00 am Day 1 sign up as well.

tfcfan2011
02-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know where the away support will be situated this year with the stadium expansion? I'm looking to relocate a pair but I dont want to be near them...:cuss:

Canary10
02-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Hmm, I haven't received anything about relocation. Anyone else in that boat?

Pint
02-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Hmm, I haven't received anything about relocation. Anyone else in that boat?

You may want to check your spam folder or your promotions folder. I've heard some people have issues with stuff going to those folders.

Canary10
02-02-2015, 11:27 AM
You may want to check your spam folder or your promotions folder. I've heard some people have issues with stuff going to those folders.

Yeah it was there, thanks. Good thing the boards are here to pass on much needed info!

KGH
02-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Jebus...Next Tuesday February 10. Season ticket holder since 2010.

manitou22
02-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Friday February 6th at 3:00. Season ticket holder since 2007.

Stress
02-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know where the away support will be situated this year with the stadium expansion? I'm looking to relocate a pair but I dont want to be near them...:cuss:

I called to ask this during the renewal process and the rep couldn't give me an answer. I have to imagine it won't be the same spot as this would be right infront of a few suites now. I'm hoping they are moving them up top in the section above 104.

akoto
02-02-2015, 12:33 PM
You would have to think it would be in 203. It would only make sense.

Offside goal
02-02-2015, 01:40 PM

I've got Tues Feb 3 @ 2:40pm also. Same story - seats don't exist anymore.

I asked my rep about the whole 'similar seats' thing and they weren't committing to anything. I'm in 111 and while I'm hopeful I can get similar seats in 111, part of me is expecting to log in and find nothing in the supporters sections available.

dupont
02-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I've got Tues Feb 3 @ 2:40pm also. Same story - seats don't exist anymore.

I asked my rep about the whole 'similar seats' thing and they weren't committing to anything. I'm in 111 and while I'm hopeful I can get similar seats in 111, part of me is expecting to log in and find nothing in the supporters sections available.

I'm in 110. A big worry is that we will be forced to relocate to much more expensive seats or some of the new seats which also seem to be priced higher. If that happens then this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.
I'm very unhappy at the "tough shit" attitude that they are giving people like us that are losing our seats. You'd think they would bend over backwards to accommodate us since it's their fault we have to move.

nancymiranda
02-02-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm in 110. A big worry is that we will be forced to relocate to much more expensive seats or some of the new seats which also seem to be priced higher. If that happens then this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.
I'm very unhappy at the "tough shit" attitude that they are giving people like us that are losing our seats. You'd think they would bend over backwards to accommodate us since it's their fault we have to move.

They assured me there would be seats available at our price point. I'm in 111 and homeless as well. Very frustrated with the process. We should have been given first dibs at relocation to supporters section or something comparable. After this whole process, I'm dying to send an email to the top dogs at TFC.

Offside goal
02-02-2015, 02:56 PM

My level of discontent with the process got ratcheted up when my rep, in trying (?!) to "reassure" me of same price point availability kept saying "you will be able to get your deposit $$$ fully refunded if you can't find seats you want".
Great on one hand I suppose, but when they couldn't tell me\did not want to disclose inventory available to me as a result of this situation, it kinda got me thinking how much seat inventory they are willing to open up to us displaced SSH. All I want is a comparable pair to what I had in 111 last year. Shouldn't be to much of an ask really, considering.
We will see tomorrow......

Joe Kool
02-02-2015, 03:31 PM
In my opinion they should be bending over backwards to make the people that got the boot from their seats this year very happy. Should only be a handful of people really and this is an opportunity to earn some goodwill with supporters with this. But then again I have nothing to do with this although I have been in management in customer service at a big company known for great customer service for many many years and I get pretty disgusted by some companies when they get it wrong. It really isn't that hard to get very satisfied customers.....some companies just have too much ego to realize this. TFC's big ego got deflated but I can see it starting to inflate again even though we haven't won anything. Good luck to all those relocating. I think most folks that were SSH from 2007-2009 are probably pretty happy with where they currently are by now. I figure there is a good opportunity for relocation for those that became a SSH from 2010 and more recent. I don't have alot of faith in this online method though. How is it an online method if I have to call my rep at a certain time?...unless I read something wrong. At least you are not physically fighting someone for a piece of paper on a seat....saw a few of those.

KGH
02-02-2015, 04:28 PM
They assured me there would be seats available at our price point. I'm in 111 and homeless as well. Very frustrated with the process. We should have been given first dibs at relocation to supporters section or something comparable. After this whole process, I'm dying to send an email to the top dogs at TFC.

A whack of seats just opened up in 127 with the Kings move to 116. I imagine those are the seats that will be offered.

Offside goal
02-03-2015, 03:15 PM
My fears averted. There was decent seat inventory within my relocation time today at 2:40.

I wanted to stay within a supporters section and was able to get row 6 115.
Some seats showing in 115 (maybe 20ish?) and and some in 117 I believe and that was all for the south end.
111 had about 30ish available, mostly near the top.

The hiccup is the account manager login via the email is the wrong one (email sends you to the TFC ticketmaster page which DOES NOT have the 'upgrade now' button you need to click on - rep on the phone directed me to change the "TFC" in the url to "ACC". Then I got my 'upgrade now' button to access the seat availability.

Good luck to all you other displaced SSH.

Red CB Toronto
02-03-2015, 03:19 PM
My fears averted. There was decent seat inventory within my relocation time today at 2:40.

I wanted to stay within a supporters section and was able to get row 6 115.
Some seats showing in 115 (maybe 20ish?) and and some in 117 I believe and that was all for the south end.
111 had about 30ish available, mostly near the top.

The hiccup is the account manager login via the email is the wrong one (email sends you to the TFC ticketmaster page which DOES NOT have the 'upgrade now' button you need to click on - rep on the phone directed me to change the "TFC" in the url to "ACC". Then I got my 'upgrade now' button to access the seat availability.

Good luck to all you other displaced SSH.

Was there a lot of availability around the stadium?

dupont
02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
My fears averted.

Same here. I was able to stay in section 110.

Was there a lot of availability around the stadium?

Tons.

Klinsmann
02-03-2015, 03:45 PM
can anyone post screenshots of the availabiltiy?

pdogg
02-03-2015, 03:49 PM

Yup, here you go.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Toronto/2015/01/13/BMO_Field_650.jpg

I kid, I kid....

Red I
02-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Yup, here you go.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Toronto/2015/01/13/BMO_Field_650.jpg

I kid, I kid....

C'mon now... You know there will be added seats this year

Offside goal
02-03-2015, 04:28 PM

It won't let me log back in to the system to view the seats again.....seems like it was a one shot deal.
There was however much better availability compared to the 'live' new SSH ticketmaster site. (ie. supporters and light grey sections had seats available to me.....)

SQUIRREL
02-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Got my date and time
Monday, February 9, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Nuvinho
02-03-2015, 06:23 PM
my relocation was today at 1:20pm - I have been a season ticketholder since day one.

My seats were lost during the expansion of the stadium. I was in section 108, and wasn't happy to move. During my relocation process I moved to 109. I was still not happy with those seats, so I went back online a few hours later and found a pair back in 108 :)

Thanks to my account manager at TFC (Jessica) who helped me get these seats.

akoto
02-04-2015, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kcW7cWV.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/IMKYBpn.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/YdUPb5B.jpgThese are the only supporters sections with ticket availability.

Pint
02-04-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm sure 127 has plenty of availability as well but not a near south end section.

Phil
02-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Just so people know sections 112, 113 and 114 are reserved for the respective groups. To gain access to those seats there has be be a group affiliation.

Pint
02-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Just so people know sections 112, 113 and 114 are reserved for the respective groups. To gain access to those seats there has be be a group affiliation.

116 is the same way now lol

akoto
02-04-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm sure 127 has plenty of availability as well but not a near south end section.

Not really.http://i.imgur.com/QSNGeiT.jpg

Phil
02-04-2015, 10:30 AM
116 is the same way now lol

I meant to include that but wasn't 100% sure. My bad!

TFCAURORA
02-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Looks like they are not offering the kings in the north seats for relocation. They prob want to sell those as full price new season tix. $399. In section 127.

Red CB Toronto
02-04-2015, 10:35 AM
I meant to include that but wasn't 100% sure. My bad!

No worries, keeping track of all this can tough at times especially with how busy life can get. It is good to see them holding back even more sections for SGs. It simply avoids the issues of the past where someone bought south end tickets simply because they were cheap and did not realize what they were getting into. This season can not come soon enough.

Nodoubtguy
02-04-2015, 10:38 AM
What did sections outside of supporters look like?

Detroit_TFC
02-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Decided not to move. Almost pulled the trigger on Sec 210 but couldn't justify the extra cost. Missed getting a nice aisle seat in 115 but lower where I am now, should have grabbed it when I could.

Eastend
02-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Wish I knew how to post an image without a URL....copy and paste doesn't seem to work.....

As of 10:45....

111 = 32
115 = 1
117 = 32
127 = 21

Dom

Phil
02-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Looks like they are not offering the kings in the north seats for relocation. They prob want to sell those as full price new season tix. $399. In section 127.

Kings have relocated to section 116 :D

TFCAURORA
02-04-2015, 11:04 AM

Exactly!!! So why aren't Thier seats available for others to chose for relocation. For sure there are more then just 20 that moved into sec 116.

Eastend
02-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Not impressed that these sections aren't up for sale now. I think the groups had their time no?

nfitz
02-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Exactly!!! So why aren't Thier seats available for others to chose for relocation. For sure there are more then just 20 that moved into sec 116.In recent years, they say that seats given up in relocation, are saved for the relocation the following year, and just sold as single seats during the season.

Bargs7
02-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, quick question. Those with relocation appointments, are you able to purchase additional seats if you choose to do so?

Nodoubtguy
02-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Hey guys, quick question. Those with relocation appointments, are you able to purchase additional seats if you choose to do so?

Think maybe you need to call to purchase additional ones.

Canary10
02-04-2015, 02:01 PM

From the FAQ:

7. Am I able to buy additional season seats?o Yes, please contact the Goal Line at 416-360-4625 for additional seat purchases. Please note: In order tomaximize access to seats in our supporters section (South End only), these seats cannot be purchased asadditionals.

Bargs7
02-04-2015, 02:47 PM
From the FAQ

7. Am I able to buy additional season seats?o Yes, please contact the Goal Line at 416-360-4625 for additional seat purchases. Please note: In order tomaximize access to seats in our supporters section (South End only), these seats cannot be purchased asadditionals.

Great, thanks for the info guys.

Eastend
02-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Not exactly what I wanted but moved from top of 115 to middle of 115 on the aisle by 114.....happy for now.

Dom

SuperTCP
02-04-2015, 04:01 PM
The seat selection is garbage. As a season ticket holder from day 1 , it would have been nice to have been offered to relocate before additonal seats were sold. The way it was done the first 6 seasons when seat relocations where conducted in Novemeber. Last year we got screwed, and this year we get screwed even worse.

Also what is with the pricing of the new Upper East Stand? Confusing as hell, new colored sections, etc. and higher prices. I hope they do not split up the WestSide Upper section in the same color scheme in the future.

Red CB Toronto
02-04-2015, 04:21 PM
The seat selection is garbage. As a season ticket holder from day 1 , it would have been nice to have been offered to relocate before additonal seats were sold. The way it was done the first 6 seasons when seat relocations where conducted in Novemeber. Last year we got screwed, and this year we get screwed even worse.

Also what is with the pricing of the new Upper East Stand? Confusing as hell, new colored sections, etc. and higher prices. I hope they do not split up the WestSide Upper section in the same color scheme in the future.

The upper deck on the east is a mess in terms of pricing, they have added a few more colors and the identical seats on the west sides in some cases are half the price. Guess they are trying to recoup some of the costs, who knows.

brandrews
02-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Exactly!!! So why aren't Thier seats available for others to chose for relocation. For sure there are more then just 20 that moved into sec 116.

I see my old seats available there in the 127 pic (row 6, seats 5-6), and I moved to 116 along with the kings. So it would seem that some have been made available. I recognize a few others as well as seats that I think belonged to kings members. I would have expected there to be a bunch more available up a bit further though.

edit - maybe they are saving the main chunk of old kings seats for group sales?

tfcfans
02-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Just curious - for anyone that has access, is it possible for someone to identify the rows where the prices change in the Upper East Side - specifically sections 210-211. Also curious where light grays begin in the central sections of the Upper East side.

Thanks in advance, my relocation date isn't until next Tuesday, so I doubt much will be left accordingly.

Nodoubtguy
02-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Not exactly what I wanted but moved from top of 115 to middle of 115 on the aisle by 114.....happy for now.

Dom

row 13?? I think those could be the ones I just moved out of

TFC07
02-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Do you pay new prices or old prices (early bird price) if you end up relocating your seats?

Red CB Toronto
02-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Do you pay new prices or old prices (early bird price) if you end up relocating your seats?

Relocation of seats people who had from last year is done on the early bird renewal rates ie 2007 prices

Offside goal
02-04-2015, 06:54 PM
The upper deck on the east is a mess in terms of pricing, they have added a few more colors and the identical seats on the west sides in some cases are half the price. Guess they are trying to recoup some of the costs, who knows.
I'm guessing the upper east pricing is where the FO plans to take upper west pricing as soon as they feel they can raise prices....and the rest of the stadium will rise accordingly.
Wouldn't it have just made sense to mirror west side instead of coming up with that convoluted pricing mess?? There has to be a reason for the way it's been organized.....

InDa_110
02-04-2015, 07:13 PM

I moved to 115 Tuesday after losing my seats to construction.

Can you change my board name accordingly?

Eastend
02-04-2015, 08:05 PM
row 13?? I think those could be the ones I just moved out of

Seats 1, 2, & 5.

Dom

TFC07
02-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Relocation of seats people who had from last year is done on the early bird renewal rates ie 2007 prices

Thanks.

Nodoubtguy
02-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Seats 1, 2, & 5.

Dom

ha....yeah, those were my 3. Tell them I miss them!

SuperTCP
02-04-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm guessing the upper east pricing is where the FO plans to take upper west pricing as soon as they feel they can raise prices....and the rest of the stadium will rise accordingly.
Wouldn't it have just made sense to mirror west side instead of coming up with that convoluted pricing mess?? There has to be a reason for the way it's been organized.....

I agree, they should of just mirrored the west side.

SuperTCP
02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Just curious - for anyone that has access, is it possible for someone to identify the rows where the prices change in the Upper East Side - specifically sections 210-211. Also curious where light grays begin in the central sections of the Upper East side.

Thanks in advance, my relocation date isn't until next Tuesday, so I doubt much will be left accordingly.

I did not see any light grey available in the Upper East side. My guess is that they already sold them as new seats or have reserved them for groups. Also the light grey are the top of the east side on the ends. not sure exactly at what row the started at, but the end at row 35.

SuperTCP
02-04-2015, 11:37 PM
With the Kings relocating to 116, will 127 still be a supporter section?

TFC1154ever
02-04-2015, 11:40 PM
I would like to welcome all these newcomers into 115! I think what happen was all those scalpers below the traditional rowdys (row 12 up), gave up those seats. Bring your voices fellas. Good to hear that 116 is gonna rocking with the kings of the north over to the south

Red CB Toronto
02-05-2015, 12:18 AM
I would like to welcome all these newcomers into 115! I think what happen was all those scalpers below the traditional rowdys (row 12 up), gave up those seats. Bring your voices fellas. Good to hear that 116 is gonna rocking with the kings of the north over to the south

The Kings moved 77 people into the south end from what I understand, that is amazing!!

tfcfans
02-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Thanks tcp-ip!

Eastend
02-05-2015, 06:11 AM
ha....yeah, those were my 3. Tell them I miss them!

Nice. How were the people in seats 3 & 4?

Dom

denime
02-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Does anyone knows if relocation is mobile friendly?

razor787
02-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Is it possible to put my name in for this? I had put my name in, in the other thread thinking that put me in consideration. I had no idea this one even existed until now.

FRANKIE65
02-05-2015, 08:01 AM

The Kings moved 77 people into the south end from what I understand, that is amazing!!

We're going to have 116 jumping this season! Can't wait for May 10th:scarf:

ryan
02-05-2015, 09:47 AM

Doesn't appear to be the case but I don't know that for sure.

brandrews
02-05-2015, 09:50 AM

I am under the impression that it will still technically be considered a supporters section for this season, but that the club is likely to remove that designation for the following year.

Nodoubtguy
02-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Nice. How were the people in seats 3 & 4?

Dom

Nice......but hardly there. I think over the last few seasons I've seen them maybe 3 or 4 times total. The row tends to be pretty empty from seats 1-8. We've never had an issue standing together for our 3 seats.

Pint
02-05-2015, 10:15 AM

Yes 77 moved from the kings with another decent number hoping to move in , if it maxed out the kings will have around 100 in the section.

Eastend
02-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Nice......but hardly there. I think over the last few seasons I've seen them maybe 3 or 4 times total. The row tends to be pretty empty from seats 1-8. We've never had an issue standing together for our 3 seats.

Cool, thanks for the info. We'll take care of the seats and make good use of them.

JonO
02-06-2015, 04:50 PM
I can never seem to find the ideal spot to move my seats, so I have stayed where I am once again... As for the south end, the seemed to be a sprinkling of singles available in 115 and 117...

nfitz
02-06-2015, 05:41 PM
How are light-greys? I'm tempted to move out and grab a pair.

Pint
02-06-2015, 06:00 PM
How are light-greys? I'm tempted to move out and grab a pair.

Had them the past few years in 127... solid view and I found the value to be good as well.

Alonso
02-06-2015, 07:48 PM

Dom

Looks like you might have gotten the seat that Detroit was looking at and regretted not getting....

Eastend
02-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Looks like you might have gotten the seat that Detroit was looking at and regretted not getting....

Row 13, seats 1, 2, & 5.

Dom.

Bdking2
02-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Can anyone post availability in the new eastside stands? Did they open up the whole thing for sale or just certain parts??

manitou22
02-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Can anyone post availability in the new eastside stands? Did they open up the whole thing for sale or just certain parts??

203 - 44 available
204 - 85
205 - 103
206 - 82
207 - 80
208 - 93
209 - 124
210 - 66
211 - 44

Cas87
02-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Does anyone know if you can go into the relocation site at your appointment time, are you locked in to relocate at that point? Or if you don't see anything you like you just log out and keep your current seats?

Also, so,many update on the total available in the south? Currently there but want to move closer to the top rows (kids and older parents using my seats during the year' they'll cheer but I know they would like to be further up in the sections)

thanks!

Red Adder
02-08-2015, 04:21 PM
I logged in Wed at my time, then exited with no problem. Kept checking for three days, then got a move I liked. Good luck.

nfitz
02-08-2015, 05:02 PM
I logged in Wed at my time, then exited with no problem. Kept checking for three days, then got a move I liked. Good luck.Ah, that's interesting. So how long does relocation go to? I'm Monday 4 pm or so, and I've had seasons since 2011 season - so presumably there are many after me.

Red CB Toronto
02-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Lots will be available, you coming to the big RPB AGM and viewing party on March 7, hopefully see u there?

OgtheDim
02-08-2015, 06:07 PM
I am Wednesday at 2 pm.

I should be the end of the line as my seat was new last year after a year with a half pack.

Don't think I'll move this year or even next. Will wait to see what happens with the roof.

Detroit_TFC
02-08-2015, 08:16 PM

I think that's the one. Hey, at least a RPB got it, so that's good.

Ageroo
02-09-2015, 11:52 AM
In the online venue right now...just curious on what is available....only 4 seats in south at the moment and they are singles....2 in 115 and 2 in 117....16 seats available in 111......3 of them are 3's....2 pairs and the rest singles.

Ageroo
02-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I keep reloading....18 now in 111....people obviously moving around.

nfitz
02-09-2015, 12:00 PM
I assume you can't see anything until your upgrade time. Hmm, at least the Upgrade Seats thing has appeared in my account today, but seems greyed out until "Not available to select until Mon, February 9, 2015 at 4:20PM EST"

Ageroo
02-09-2015, 12:26 PM
I assume you can't see anything until your upgrade time. Hmm, at least the Upgrade Seats thing has appeared in my account today, but seems greyed out until "Not available to select until Mon, February 9, 2015 at 4:20PM EST"

yes...i was checking before my time and only until my time became available could I access it.

caciavar
02-09-2015, 12:27 PM
In case anyone else experiences the same issue:

My online appointment time slot was today (Feb 9th) at 11am. When I logged-in, I did not have an "Upgrade Now" button/link on the left hand side as the e-mail described. When my rep investigated further the ticketing department said that I am not eligible for online relocation since I have multiple pairs of tickets at different price points. Pretty pissed about that. I don't understand the reasoning behind it and I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation. I really hope MLSE gets their act together for online relocation next year.

TFC07
02-09-2015, 12:35 PM

My online appointment time slot was today (Feb 9th) at 11am. When I logged-in, I did not have an "Upgrade Now" button/link on the left hand side as the e-mail described. When my rep investigated further the ticketing department said that I am not eligible for online relocation since I have multiple pairs of tickets at different price points. Pretty pissed about that. I don't understand the reasoning behind it and I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation. I really hope MLSE gets their act together for online relocation next year.

Wow, that is just awful and stupid. MLSE from customer service POV are worst company ever, but then again, they're owned by Rogers and Bell. So I understand lack of good customer service.

OgtheDim
02-09-2015, 12:38 PM

Basic testing....HELLO!?!?!?! Geez, I work in a company of less then 30 people and we even test basic scenario stuff like this before we roll out anything on the web.

BuSaPuNk
02-09-2015, 12:39 PM

I'm pretty sure it's probably a built in mechanism to not allow scalpers to buy an entire row of seats during relocation. They move all there seats into one section and it becomes a dead area.

arsenal
02-09-2015, 12:42 PM

Sounds totally bogus. If indeed their system programming can not accommodate it I would ask the rep to walk you through all available seats and manually do the relocation process for you. Escalate to sales manager if you get the run around. The old system allowed it so their "new improved online model" should ... if not then they need to work with you outside of the online process.

TFC07
02-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Basic testing....HELLO!?!?!?! Geez, I work in a company of less then 30 people and we even test basic scenario stuff like this before we roll out anything on the web.

Or better yet, have TFC rep talk to SSH who have multiple tickets in different section directly and give them a chance to relocate their tickets manually if their software system can't handle this scenario.

caciavar
02-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Sounds totally bogus. If indeed their system programming can not accommodate it I would ask the rep to walk you through all available seats and manually do the relocation process for you. Escalate to sales manager if you get the run around. The old system allowed it so their "new improved online model" should ... if not then they need to work with you outside of the online process.

They did help me to relocate over the phone, but the logistics of that aren't quite the same as relocating in person at the stadium or what I imagine the online system to be. Being able to visually see everything that's available is not quite the same as having someone describe it to you over the phone. Even then, they won't tell you EVERYTHING that's available, they just ask you where you're looking to relocate to. What if you don't know? What if you'd rather have a visual overview? Not only that, but since the window is open until Friday, calling back every 15 to 20 minutes rather than checking in online to see what's newly available just doesn't make any sense for me or for their reps. I was looking forward to today for a while and I'm really disappointed over today's events.

Red CB Toronto
02-09-2015, 01:01 PM
So there is a MLSE ticket exchange and a Toronto FC exchange correct? We log into the MLSE one for relocation.

Offside goal
02-09-2015, 01:12 PM
So there is a MLSE ticket exchange and a Toronto FC exchange correct? We log into the MLSE one for relocation.

Correct. I had to relocate last week because my seats no longer exist and the link within my email was routed to the TFC one instead of the MLSE one I needed for relocation.
MLSE account manager had "ACC" in the url, while the Toronto FC one was "TFC".

Captain
02-09-2015, 01:59 PM
So do we log into our Account Manager or somewhere else?

Ageroo
02-09-2015, 02:06 PM
you should get a mail from tfc with a link to the process

nfitz
02-09-2015, 02:20 PM
you should get a mail from tfc with a link to the processThough your usual email + password should get you in here, if you don't have the email at hand - http://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/acc/EN/account/login

caciavar
02-09-2015, 02:25 PM
They did help me to relocate over the phone, but the logistics of that aren't quite the same as relocating in person at the stadium or what I imagine the online system to be. Being able to visually see everything that's available is not quite the same as having someone describe it to you over the phone. Even then, they won't tell you EVERYTHING that's available, they just ask you where you're looking to relocate to. What if you don't know? What if you'd rather have a visual overview? Not only that, but since the window is open until Friday, calling back every 15 to 20 minutes rather than checking in online to see what's newly available just doesn't make any sense for me or for their reps. I was looking forward to today for a while and I'm really disappointed over today's events.

Just to provide some further info:

The issue is not that I have multiple tickets at different price points, the issue is that I have multiple tickets with different inception dates as a result of adding another pair to my account this year. Still B.S. but wanted to clarify.

nfitz
02-09-2015, 04:37 PM
In the online venue right now...just curious on what is available....only 4 seats in south at the moment and they are singles....2 in 115 and 2 in 117....16 seats available in 111......3 of them are 3's....2 pairs and the rest singles.Right now I'm seeing 17 in 111 (3 triples, 1 pair, etc.) but nothing in 115 or 117. Are you still seeing anything in 115 or 117? I'm wondering if I'm locked out of south end by some MLSE bug (perhaps because my seasons were originally in 221, rather than 114).

SuperTCP
02-09-2015, 04:38 PM
30 mins ago there was only 1 seat available in 115. None available now

SuperTCP
02-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Supporters:
112-119 = 0 Seats available
111 =17 Seats available (mostly singles and triples)

Other Supporter Sections:
Top of 110 = 0
127 = 1

pdogg
02-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Slim pickings for sure. There were more at the top of 110 around 2:30, but now they're all gone and it's singles at the bottom...

On that note, if someone is looking forlight greys and not worried about location, 105 was available. I could be mistaken, but the travelling supporters are moving to another section now?

Red CB Toronto
02-09-2015, 05:31 PM
I stayed with what I had in 105. 23 rows up with a great view of the pitch plus a new exit to the concourse right beside me, which will be nice.

SuperTCP
02-09-2015, 06:16 PM
This is suppose to be a relocation correct? I checked all day today and all I saw was seats disappearing, but none being added. What gives?
Also pissed that TFC FO sold season tickets prior to allowing current seat holders opportunity to relocate. Two years in a row they have done this.

nfitz
02-09-2015, 08:50 PM
This is suppose to be a relocation correct? I checked all day today and all I saw was seats disappearing, but none being added. What gives?
Also pissed that TFC FO sold season tickets prior to allowing current seat holders opportunity to relocate. Two years in a row they have done this.I've seen seats appear. Others have reported seats appearing.

Looking what was for sale (and is still for sale) to new STH, none was in yellow, light grey, or even the old medium grey seats AFAIK. I don't think we've lost out on something - unless you wanted some real expensive seats front and centre. Is there somewhere in particular you are aware was sold without an opportunity for us?

Eastend
02-09-2015, 09:55 PM
I moved 3 seats last week and got confirmation of the move. However, the new seats...along with the old ones...are no longer on my account. Has anyone else noticed this or are your new seats viewable on your account?

Dom

manitou22
02-09-2015, 10:36 PM
I moved 3 seats last week and got confirmation of the move. However, the new seats...along with the old ones...are no longer on my account. Has anyone else noticed this or are your new seats viewable on your account?

Dom
Yes, same here. I got the confirmation email but neither the new seats or the old ones are on my account.

FRANKIE65
02-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Quick question, didn't want to start a new thread for this, for those using the payment plan. Is the money withdrawn automatically on the specific dates? My account manager shows the amount owing, due on February 13th, with an option to pay it now. Just wondering if I need to actually click on the "pay it now", or, not?

Thanks,

pdogg
02-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Quick question, didn't want to start a new thread for this, for those using the payment plan. Is the money withdrawn automatically on the specific dates? My account manager shows the amount owing, due on February 13th, with an option to pay it now. Just wondering if I need to actually click on the "pay it now", or, not?

Thanks,

It will be charged to your credit card account automagically. If you especially generous or maybe a bit tipsy, you can choose 'pay it now' and give them all your money right away.

FRANKIE65
02-10-2015, 08:41 AM
It will be charged to your credit card account automagically. If you especially generous or maybe a bit tipsy, you can choose 'pay it now' and give them all your money right away.

LOL, figured that, but, just wanted to make sure.
The way things are looking with the CBA we might all be getting a refund.

Cheers

kodiakTFC
02-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Moved 1 in 110 to 115. Still have two in 110 and 3 in 113.

Bdking2
02-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Moved my 4 from Section 133 to Section 210 Row 1. Hoping for a much better experience this year.

gmacpheetfc
02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
I don't have an upgrade option

TFC07
02-11-2015, 10:15 AM
I don't have an upgrade option

Same here.

This is a joke! Took me forever to log in to find out there isn't even an upgrade option.

nfitz
02-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Same here.

This is a joke! Took me forever to log in to find out there isn't even an upgrade option.I've logged in this morning to check if anything came available in the south end (nothing had), and it logged in very quickly, all working.

Do you have tickets that you purchased at different times? There have been reports that people who have two different price points, have to phone in instead. There's availability in all sections except Supporters, 119, 219, and 111. Though only singles in light-grey. I could printscreen something if that helps you when you phone in.

TFC07
02-11-2015, 10:33 AM
I've logged in this morning to check if anything came available in the south end (nothing had), and it logged in very quickly, all working.

Do you have tickets that you purchased at different times? There have been reports that people who have two different price points, have to phone in instead. There's availability in all sections except Supporters, 119, 219, and 111. Though only singles in light-grey. I could printscreen something if that helps you when you phone in.

Thanks a lot, but they finally got upgrade option on my account.

nfitz
02-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks a lot, but they finally got upgrade option on my account.Hmm ... mine activated automagically about 1 minutes after my window started.

As much as it's nice to wander around the stadium, I quite like this online thing!

TFC07
02-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Hmm ... mine activated automagically about 1 minutes after my window started.

As much as it's nice to wander around the stadium, I quite like this online thing!

I am going to assume something was up with their system when I tried to log in (it took a while to even load page).

But yes, online is so much better.

nfitz
02-11-2015, 10:47 AM
I am going to assume something was up with their system when I tried to log in (it took a while to even load page).When I was checking periodically yesterday, I noticed at exactly 12-noon that the entire system slowed to a crawl. Because it's on TicketMaster's server, I wonder if something happens when some huge event opens up for ticketing somewhere ... perhaps somewhere in the world, some mega-concert went on sale at 10 AM sharp.

Captain
02-11-2015, 11:04 AM
I signed on this morning and found the up grade option right away. My relocation isn't until 4:00pm today (only got seasons last year-many years of partials)

I hope there are still some good options available in med greys.

TFC07
02-11-2015, 11:10 AM
I didn't see anything I like, so I decided to stick with my current seats for this season.

nfitz
02-11-2015, 11:26 AM
I signed on this morning and found the up grade option right away. My relocation isn't until 4:00pm today (only got seasons last year-many years of partials)

I hope there are still some good options available in med greys.Yes, there's pairs in all the west-side medium-grey locations. I'd guess they'd still be some by 4 pm.

Red CB Toronto
02-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Even after looking again, I have once and for all decided not to relocate my tickets !!

gmacpheetfc
02-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Just relocated from 221 row 11 to 226 row 9 seats 1-2 and cut cost per game in half.

Pretty pleased about that.

flamehawk
02-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Just relocated from 221 row 11 to 226 row 9 seats 1-2 and cut cost per game in half.

Pretty pleased about that.

I just did the same thing. 221 to 220. Ecstatic about saving $270. Though it was a lot easier with my old seats when friends came along, since the two besides it were always empty.

gmacpheetfc
02-11-2015, 01:42 PM
I just did the same thing. 221 to 220. Ecstatic about saving $270. Though it was a lot easier with my old seats when friends came along, since the two besides it were always empty.

You know what you have to do with the savings.......see you in Columbus!

Captain
02-11-2015, 01:51 PM
flamehawk - What seats did you give up in 221? I'm looking to get in that section at 4:00 today.

flamehawk
02-11-2015, 01:59 PM
flamehawk - What seats did you give up in 221? I'm looking to get in that section at 4:00 today.

Section 220 Row 8 Seat 15

I only had the one seat, but the two next to it are also available. I guess the nice old couple there also relocated.

Areathrasher
02-11-2015, 02:07 PM

Did this too.

Bloody delighted with it.

Captain, I moved out of row 10 in 221 and there were 5-6 seats free there.

flamehawk
02-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Did this too.

Bloody delighted with it.

Captain, I moved out of row 10 in 221 and there were 5-6 seats free there.

Wow, you sat close by. Probably spoke to you once or twice last season.

OgtheDim
02-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Section 220 Row 8 Seat 15

I only had the one seat, but the two next to it are also available. I guess the nice old couple there also relocated.

LOL.....I am the 50 year old gruf dude who usually got there early and you had to crawl past if you came in from the right.

Right now, there are 34 seats in that section.

None in the south. 2 singles in 111.

nfitz
02-11-2015, 02:13 PM
None in the south.Three magically appeared in 115 about 11:30 or so ... and then quickly were gone.

Areathrasher
02-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Wow, you sat close by. Probably spoke to you once or twice last season.

:lol: :lol: Small world!!

Think I know the old couple you mentioned too!

nancymiranda
02-11-2015, 02:31 PM
I've logged in this morning to check if anything came available in the south end (nothing had), and it logged in very quickly, all working.

Thats insane. Prior to my relocation, I was told there would be tons of seats available in the supporters section. Mind you I told my TFC rep that i would be competing with others who have higher priced trying to move into lower price seats. She assured me there was more than enough to go around.
I got lucky because I had no seats so I was moved ahead of the line.
But I feel for those who had later appointments.
Plus the link on their relocation website was wrong.
I say check back next week after the dust has settled, some seats may become available due to non-payment or mind changes.

GreatWhiteNorth
02-11-2015, 02:57 PM
LOL.....I am the 50 year old gruf dude who usually got there early and you had to crawl past if you came in from the right.

Right now, there are 34 seats in that section.

None in the south. 2 singles in 111.

I'd like to compare some notes, I am currently trying to find something in the Light Gray (my current seats) or Supporters, two seats. Can anyone with higher-value seats, or long-timers, check current inventory so I can compare notes? I wanna make sure MLSE is not messing with availability! Thanks all!

TFC07
02-11-2015, 03:23 PM
I just log back and found couple of light gray seats together which I quickly grabbed. Now I am sitting in light gray section! Saving close to $500 for two season tickets. :)

Captain
02-11-2015, 03:40 PM
What does availability in the new upper east stands look like? Is there anything there that looks worth grabbing in med or light grey?

OgtheDim
02-11-2015, 03:47 PM
I'd like to compare some notes, I am currently trying to find something in the Light Gray (my current seats) or Supporters, two seats. Can anyone with higher-value seats, or long-timers, check current inventory so I can compare notes? I wanna make sure MLSE is not messing with availability! Thanks all!

I've not seen any pair in light grey or any tickets at all in the south since I logged in at 2.

Captain
02-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Damn. I'm clicking in view eligible upgrade but nothing is happening. Very frustrating.

OgtheDim
02-11-2015, 04:05 PM
What does availability in the new upper east stands look like? Is there anything there that looks worth grabbing in med or light grey?

Section 204 and 209 and 210 have some solid blocks of rows that nobody seems to want in the lower areas but there is far more med grey in 221 or 225.

mastermixer
02-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Section 204 and 209 and 210 have some solid blocks of rows that nobody seems to want in the lower areas but there is far more med grey in 221 or 225.

My appt was on Monday and sec 221 barely had any available.

Relja
02-11-2015, 04:18 PM
I was apparently already relocated to 114 from 111 as per my original call. But it is correct that there is nothing on the south end.

GreatWhiteNorth
02-11-2015, 04:28 PM

That's because the price for those tickets is too much, compared to the same line of sight from the other side. Those Whites in the corner for 600+, further away than the light grays on the other side.

OgtheDim
02-11-2015, 04:39 PM
My appt was on Monday and sec 221 barely had any available.

45 right now.

GreatWhiteNorth
02-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Two pairs of seats in 111 are open. Row 32 12-13 and 31 9&10

Bargs7
02-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Is an existing season holder able to pick those up?

GreatWhiteNorth
02-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Is an existing season holder able to pick those up?

I believe so, depending on how many tickets you have in your account. I am not sure if they are enforcing the 4 seat limit or not. Sucks, I moved into 111 but had to pick up a third seat in the process, additional seats are at the early bird pricing (about $360).

markusp
02-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Quick question everyone. I just logged in and upgraded my seats. Seems like new seats were opening all the time during my login window. Am I able to login again and upgrade again should better seats become available? I clicked on the link but the upgrade seats option is now gone.

Thanks.

GreatWhiteNorth
02-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Quick question everyone. I just logged in and upgraded my seats. Seems like new seats were opening all the time during my login window. Am I able to login again and upgrade again should better seats become available? I clicked on the link but the upgrade seats option is now gone.

Thanks.

I upgraded with an account rep as I took an extra seat. Once I did that, the Upgrade link was no longer available on my page. I think you get once. I am not sure if you can call in and make changes with an account rep post-relocation

TFC07
02-13-2015, 01:26 PM
I upgraded with an account rep as I took an extra seat. Once I did that, the Upgrade link was no longer available on my page. I think you get once. I am not sure if you can call in and make changes with an account rep post-relocation

Last year, I did this and I had no problem changing my seats after relocation event. So I am going to assume they will be okay with it for this year.

Marc"2L"
02-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Snagged row 32 12 and 13, I don't know, I was in row 11 but it felt a little flat to see down at the north end of play.
Will have the roof next yeah but I hope I don't regret it.

FRANKIE65
02-13-2015, 02:15 PM
Fourteen light greys available right now. Bunch of those are singles. Plenty of medium grey.

markusp
02-14-2015, 09:45 AM

Thanks for that. I was able to call in and make another selection. Really looking forward to the season :)

jvanpeebles
02-16-2015, 11:37 PM
I just finally got into section 110 after years of trying. Existing ticket holders could relocate and only pay 460. I was told I was getting a deal at the earlybird price of 684 per seat and they would be higher for everybody else. I was also told that if you already were a STH and wanted to buy two more seats you would have to pay the earlybird prices and would not get the loyalty prices. Does this sound right or was I mislead?

FRANKIE65
02-17-2015, 02:43 PM
Relocation done??? Tried clicking on it a few times today (just out of curiousity), and, can't access it anymore.

GreatWhiteNorth
02-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Relocation done??? Tried clicking on it a few times today (just out of curiousity), and, can't access it anymore.

I was told relocation was to end last Friday at 5:00 PM

GreatWhiteNorth
02-17-2015, 04:17 PM
I just finally got into section 110 after years of trying. Existing ticket holders could relocate and only pay 460. I was told I was getting a deal at the earlybird price of 684 per seat and they would be higher for everybody else. I was also told that if you already were a STH and wanted to buy two more seats you would have to pay the earlybird prices and would not get the loyalty prices. Does this sound right or was I mislead?

I also paid the Early Bird price for a third seat I picked up in section 111 when I relocated. I believe two years ago when the prices reverted, you could get extra seats for same cost, but not anymore. So yeah, I guess we got a "deal"

FRANKIE65
02-17-2015, 04:20 PM
I was told relocation was to end last Friday at 5:00 PM

That would explain it.
Cheers

kodiakTFC
02-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Got contacted today to move into 112. One of the guys in my group is a RPB member. I have 6 seats; 1 in 116, 3 in 113, and 2 in 110. I moved all six into 112. Please don't wave flags and block my view (i kid!).