PDA

View Full Version : TFC should pick up this midfielder.

dutch
01-16-2015, 05:11 PM
http://www.infosoccer.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Issey-Nakajima-Farran.jpg
Currently unsigned and out of work. Could prove to be cheap depth
and provide competition within the roster. He dosent take up a foreign player slot.
2 goals in his 5 games for TFC, He loved TFC and Toronto.
:drum::canada::drum:

reggie
01-16-2015, 05:19 PM
and the leafs should bring back CLARK and the jays should bring back johnny mack:D

Shway
01-16-2015, 05:28 PM
and provide competition within the roster. He dosent take up a foreign player slot.

I said, and still say we should have never got rid of him. Hes a pure winger and knows what hes suppose to on the wing. At a 100k and Warner back to mtl I would.

and the leafs should bring back CLARK and the jays should bring back johnny mack:D

Lets be for real, INF was more successful that those other guys.

Yohan
01-16-2015, 05:29 PM
you sure about that? the word is that Issey was mad at TFC for trading him away. and now an Impact reject

dutch
01-16-2015, 06:01 PM
I dont understand how anybody can be critical of a guy who for US TFC fans put up 2 goals in 5 games. at all
I dont know if your implying that he is old or that everybody wants theyre old players back but. Clark was traded for
a young mats Mats sundin. Issey was traded for...collen warner. and I dont watch baseball so no idea on Johnny mac

"you sure about that? the word is that Issey was mad at TFC for trading him away. and now an Impact reject"
yeah thats what I just said, loved toronto, mad they traded him.

DeRo Fan #1
01-16-2015, 06:29 PM
If they signed him, they basically got Collen Warner for allocation money.
I'd love to see them pick him up, and see what he could do in a full season for TFC.

jabbronies
01-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Apparently he's drama.

Pigfynn
01-16-2015, 07:07 PM
and we had enough drama from Jermain Defoe's mama

sorry..

bones
01-16-2015, 10:14 PM
if the price is right, get him back.

BuSaPuNk
01-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Apparently he's drama.

#shouldhavehitthepost

Just as much an attitude as Defoe. No Thanks.

No player should ever be ashamed of performing for a club they played with. The simple fact that he said he should have hit the post in that V Cup game in Vancouver proves his attitude.

Detroit_TFC
01-16-2015, 10:35 PM
Not a bad idea to pick him up for Torontwo.

Ossington Mental Youth
01-17-2015, 02:15 AM
Clearly something going on if limp act cut him too. Think it's gotta be attitude wise too cuz he offers relative bang for buck

Cashcleaner
01-17-2015, 09:45 AM
Man, I was really torn when we traded him to Montreal. I liked the effort he showed, and he did bag two goals over five games for us. I don't know about this talk of him and locker room drama, but he can produce and doesn't go too overboard with any ego issues, I'd be open to the idea of bringing him back.

Would like to know why things in Montreal didn't work out with him, though.

Fort York Redcoat
01-17-2015, 01:56 PM
#shouldhavehitthepost

No player should ever be ashamed of performing for a club they played with. The simple fact that he said he should have hit the post in that V Cup game in Vancouver proves his attitude.

This broke my heart.

I wanted Issey to work so bad. That worm has turned and now, regardless what love we fans show him, his relationship with more than one club is ruined. I seriously doubt he'll ever want to play in this league again much less for our club.

Mark TFC
01-22-2015, 09:21 AM
#shouldhavehitthepost

Just as much an attitude as Defoe. No Thanks.

He said that? What an asshat.

TOBOR !
01-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Should have hit the post ? Wha ?

I don't understand - soneone please explain.

Phil
01-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Should have hit the post ? Wha ?

I don't understand - soneone please explain.

after we traded him to Impact on his birthday he tweeted #shouldhavehitthepost, in refrence to his deciding penalty kick to get us past Vancouver in the Voyageurs cup.

BuSaPuNk
01-22-2015, 10:39 AM
after we traded him to Impact on his birthday he tweeted #shouldhavehitthepost, in refrence to his deciding penalty kick to get us past Vancouver in the Voyageurs cup.

Yep and as I said at the time there is a reason he was dispatched to MTL. Hes never latched on to a club long amd it doesn't take a shrink to realize why.

Guys an asshat.

TFC/Everton
01-22-2015, 10:45 AM
No thanks!

TOBOR !
01-22-2015, 12:02 PM
He's always reminded me of a younger David Patrick Kelly

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsK/tve9226-1664-19851119-0.jpg

dutch
01-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Theres nothing wrong with that. He dosent play for us anymore, he didnt come up thru our academy. He has no reason to have allegiance to a club that threw him on his ass when he was just getting settled. Its not like he betrayed being a muslim or somthin