http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2014/12/toronto-fc-opens-season-against-whitecaps

March 7 at Vancouver

May 10 v Houston at home.

Hearing March 14 @ Columbus
http://www.1031jackfm.ca/files/SpringBreak-600x418.jpg

http://media.komonews.com/images/130302_spring_break_660.jpg

Pint
12-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Of course our first chance to travel is columbus... who could have predicted that.

KidA
12-19-2014, 11:37 AM
50+ supporters in 2014 at Seattle. I will work my hardest to see this number increase for March 7. I'll probably start hassling a coworker that also works for their FO.

Red CB Toronto
12-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Of course our first chance to travel is columbus... who could have predicted that.

It will be amazing, Columbus was great last year, let's start pushing an RPB bus now, gives enough time for people to make plans.

KGH
12-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Home opener on a Sunday that happens to be mothers day when there's a Jays game against Boston @ 1...

No way the thing sells out.

Yohan
12-19-2014, 12:09 PM
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/12/19/major-league-soccer-unveils-home-openers-2015-season-featuring-six-games-nat

Cashcleaner
12-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Man, I would have loved to go to Vancouver for the season opener. I already booked my vacation at work for March Break, though.

Stupid Columbus. :(

Wagner
12-19-2014, 03:00 PM
Cuck Folumbus.

I wish they'd stop forcing it on us.

jloome
12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Cuck Folumbus.

If the league wants to find 3,000 people disinterested in Columbus, it should probably spend more time hanging out in Columbus.

Red CB Toronto
12-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Cuck Folumbus.

After how we were received last year, very welcoming and friendly, we should be going back in full force, especially with the Reds on the road until mid May.

ryan
12-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Being a cold March game, with, what I'm predicting to be, a lesser enthusiastic public than last year, I'm not expecting much for this Columbus trip.

SoccMan2
12-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Like how many road games are they going to play before they play at home? The season might more or less be over by the time they hit BMO, so TFC!

themodelcitizen
12-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah. KidA took charge of Seattle away last year which was a brilliant time, then of course we had the penalty win in the V-Cup here in Vancouver. For those of us in the Northwest, spread the word - get your non-soccer-supporting Ontario friends to come out too, let's make this locals vs. Ontario ex-pats (fucking thousands out here!).

Someone at Whitecaps ticketing called me today because I was the point man for our section during the Cup game last year, and it sounds like we'll have no problems doing a similar away section for this. I told him our preference is to do it the same way - set aside a section and have a deadline for our people to purchase tickets there. Sounds like they won't be ready to do anything like that until early-to-mid January, so I've told him to contact me as soon as they can and I'll pass on the details here and at U-Sec. It's Seth Gordon at Whitecaps ticketing for anyone who wants to hear it straight from the source.

dow117
12-19-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm in for Van game as I moved out here . Last year it was a bit quiet in Van but Seattle was great. Maybe David Miller could show up out west again !! I'll be checking back for tix . See u at first TFC win in Van

Pint
12-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Oh yeah. KidA took charge of Seattle away last year which was a brilliant time, then of course we had the penalty win in the V-Cup here in Vancouver. For those of us in the Northwest, spread the word - get your non-soccer-supporting Ontario friends to come out too, let's make this locals vs. Ontario ex-pats (fucking thousands out here!).

Someone at Whitecaps ticketing called me today because I was the point man for our section during the Cup game last year, and it sounds like we'll have no problems doing a similar away section for this. I told him our preference is to do it the same way - set aside a section and have a deadline for our people to purchase tickets there. Sounds like they won't be ready to do anything like that until early-to-mid January, so I've told him to contact me as soon as they can and I'll pass on the details here and at U-Sec. It's Seth Gordon at Whitecaps ticketing for anyone who wants to hear it straight from the source.

Cool, if you are the point person again keep the KingsintheNorth in mind as well (can just contact me if you want). We may have a few who want to make the trek out for the game.

OgtheDim
12-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Home opener on a Sunday that happens to be mothers day when there's a Jays game against Boston @ 1...

Red Sox fans don't do soccer.

Dunkers
12-22-2014, 08:25 PM
Wouldn't be shocked at all to see David Miller in attendance in Van, I have seen him at the season opener in Van and Seattle now. It would be great if the ticket rep in Vancouver sells tickets from the back of the section down, so we don't have a family of 10 show up last min behind us like they own the place and demand everyone sit down. Its kind of funny when a family ask supports to sit down, and supports have to ask security to deal with the families.

Red4ever
12-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Would love to get a proper tailgate in Columbus this year. Long day of drinking though...

Couldn't pay me to go to B.C. Not even to watch the lads.

Fort York Redcoat
12-24-2014, 08:09 AM

Enquiring mind wants to know...

MightyDM
12-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Would love to get a proper tailgate in Columbus this year. Long day of drinking though...

lets start a fund. See what his price really is. I'm in for a pint.......

KidA
01-07-2015, 11:52 AM
lets start a fund. See what his price really is. I'm in for a pint.......

Add another pint from a BC craft brewery

Wagner
01-07-2015, 12:24 PM

hippies?

http://www.gadventures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/cartman-hippies.jpg

Carts
01-07-2015, 02:48 PM

I'll pass on Vancouver as well - but someone could pay for me to go though! :)

KidA
01-13-2015, 11:28 AM

Do you have his email address or phone number for Seth Gordon? Looking at giving him a call or email to confirm we will have a section that doesn't have people above us so as not to disturb them.