PDA

View Full Version : Supporter Post Season Tourney this weekend!!! Dec 13

Fort York Redcoat
12-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Attention all who wanted a tourney this year...This is it!

The club has organized a tourney up at Kia Training Ground and would like to invite us up for the day.

Date: Dec 13th

TIME - 8am to 1:30pm

8 to 10 players will be randomly divided amongst teams. We'll need at least 2 girls but the more the better.

Games are 2 x 20min

Volunteers? Who's in for some footy?

Please pm your real name to me and skill level

1. Little to no playing experience
2. play high school/club/organized
3. play uni/college/semipro

All who show will be drawn into random teams. We are not going to be playing together most likely but

IT's FREE g:D

prizby
12-10-2014, 06:26 PM
cya there Saturday Pete!

jabbronies
12-10-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm in

Fort York Redcoat
12-11-2014, 09:05 AM
bumping all day long

I need peoples info today if they want in. Thanks. This is a really cool opportunity.

Areathrasher
12-11-2014, 09:07 AM
This is open to all?

Fort York Redcoat
12-11-2014, 09:10 AM
This is open to all?

Yep. But like up top I need your full name and skill level to pass on to peeps running it.

(Also this means I'll be adding you to the RPB supporter list in the tourney - No free agent title in this tourney so you'll have to answer to RPB if they ask :). )

Areathrasher
12-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Yep. But like up top I need your full name and skill level to pass on to peeps running it.

(Also this means I'll be adding you to the RPB supporter list in the tourney - No free agent title in this tourney so you'll have to answer to RPB if they ask :). )

Sweet, PM on the way.

Relja
12-12-2014, 01:27 AM
normally id be all up for this but i need more heads up. hope you guys have fun.

Fort York Redcoat
12-12-2014, 07:14 AM
The tourney was cancelled for a lack of other players coming out. Thanks to all who responded so quickly. (We could've fielded a team ;))

Early next calendar year it will be rescheduled and there should be more advance warning so more peeps can make it.

FRANKIE65
12-12-2014, 08:19 AM
The tourney was cancelled for a lack of other players coming out. Thanks to all who responded so quickly. (We could've fielded a team ;))

Early next calendar year it will be rescheduled and there should be more advance warning so more peeps can make it.

Think the lack of notice and possibly 8 am start time was a problem. Hopefully things work out in the new year....would be cool if they let some younger players be involved too...have a couple teenagers that would love to play, and, see the KIA training facility.

Voodooman
12-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Crap..if only I saw this earlier, would have been down instantly.

Fort York Redcoat
12-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Think the lack of notice and possibly 8 am start time was a problem. Hopefully things work out in the new year....would be cool if they let some younger players be involved too...have a couple teenagers that would love to play, and, see the KIA training facility.

I believe the 18yr old marker was for insurance purposes. I suspect otherwise it would mean guardian signature as well. I'll raise the issue with them but please remind me when I announce the next one, cool?

Pint
12-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Hard to get people out for anything on short notice in the holiday season. Was going to play but just came down with the flu so I had to back out.

FRANKIE65
12-12-2014, 09:36 AM
I believe the 18yr old marker was for insurance purposes. I suspect otherwise it would mean guardian signature as well. I'll raise the issue with them but please remind me when I announce the next one, cool?

Yeah, I figured it might be a liability issue.
Will do.

Fort York Redcoat
12-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Hard to get people out for anything on short notice in the holiday season. Was going to play but just came down with the flu so I had to back out.

I hear that and agree. Hope you're match ready for the next one! Get well and enjoy some eggnog!:thumbsup:

Pint
12-12-2014, 11:20 AM
I hear that and agree. Hope you're match ready for the next one! Get well and enjoy some eggnog!:thumbsup:

Match ready? I'm aiming to only strain things instead of tear them if that's what you mean?

Relja
12-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Im up for the next one and can bring some people out with me.

Red CB Toronto
12-14-2014, 06:52 PM
How was it yesterday? A good event out on by TFC.

Pint
12-14-2014, 09:34 PM
How was it yesterday? A good event out on by TFC.

Got postponed hopefully early in the new year something can come together.