PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Season Seat Info

Pages : 1 [2]

MightyDM
11-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Thank you TFC for recognizing my loyalty in buying season tickets since inception by keeping my cost at 2007 levels. And no, I don't think it's wrong to ask me to confirm by December 15 to hold that rate. Toronto Gooner, I understand your feelings but don't find your argument persuasive. You are getting a great deal on the tickets you have; it's an odd complaint that you are not getting the same deal on extra tickets if the result is that you let the seats go that you have have had since 2007. Unless you are in really expensive seats, it doesn't make too much sense. In Yellow, two tickets since inception and two new ones would cost $15 per ticket per game. Hope you reconsider.

backbeat
11-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Thank you TFC for recognizing my loyalty in buying season tickets since inception by keeping my cost at 2007 levels. And no, I don't think it's wrong to ask me to confirm by December 15 to hold that rate. Toronto Gooner, I understand your feelings but don't find your argument persuasive. You are getting a great deal on the tickets you have; it's an odd complaint that you are not getting the same deal on extra tickets if the result is that you let the seats go that you have have had since 2007. Unless you are in really expensive seats, it doesn't make too much sense. In Yellow, two tickets since inception and two new ones would cost $15 per ticket per game. Hope you reconsider.

actually i call bullshit.

i'm sick of it.

i've paid over $19,000 for 8 years of crap - and holding to 2007 pricing doesn't cut it anymore for me

i am not renewing - in fact if they were serious about keeping the environment, and i know most will say "oh my god how naive and looney" but they should have said for those who've been in from the beginning and we have routinely screwed you we are giving you a free pass for 2015.

i'm out - and it pisses me off as i was so into TFC...and Toronto Metro-Crotia when they were at Varsity - so you've lost a long-term supporter.

I'll buy singles when i want to and watch on TV at best.

done....

brad
11-25-2014, 07:59 AM

Enjoy the price cut by all means, but don't kid yourself for a second that prices were dropped to reward loyalty. They were dropped to keep SSH's from walking away en masse.

Fort York Redcoat
11-25-2014, 08:54 AM
So to use your example of $1, would that be a sufficient gesture?

You've stuck by the team since 2007. Me? I jumped out last year. They come to me and say that they would offer me seats next to you for $1 more? Is that something that many would see as a benefit of loyalty?

Likely not, right?

So somewhere between $1 and where they are now is this space known as a "significant difference" that justifies the loyalty pricing tier. No sense hanging your hat on loyalty pricing if there isn't a significant difference.

Having this tier effectively sets new season ticket holder prices at a high point of entry. Holding back inexpensive seats doesn't help but this tier doesn't either. North end seats could be over $400 cheaper for a pair for a new fan if they did away with this loyalty tier (and set all prices at 2007 levels). And they could reward loyalty in other ways.

Haves and have-nots scenario. I have seasons. If you came back and stood beside me for a dollar more it wouldn't irk me at all. I didn't and don't need you to pay any certain amount more. Just more. Everybody is different though.

I see you arguing for a price drop for re-entry that is half(?) as much more as renewals but you think that plus more perks is what would get you and others back?

Just for clarification. There are obviously some in agreement with the "Pookie's Perks List".

Fort York Redcoat
11-25-2014, 08:59 AM

i'm sick of it.

i've paid over $19,000 for 8 years of crap - and holding to 2007 pricing doesn't cut it anymore for me

i am not renewing - in fact if they were serious about keeping the environment, and i know most will say "oh my god how naive and looney" but they should have said for those who've been in from the beginning and we have routinely screwed you we are giving you a free pass for 2015.

i'm out - and it pisses me off as i was so into TFC...and Toronto Metro-Crotia when they were at Varsity - so you've lost a long-term supporter.

done....

I call opinion.

Mighty sees value. You do not. Neither opinion is bullshit.

See you at the games you attend. I'm sure regardless how you watch you want the same thing we all do - Success.

TorontoGooner
11-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Your complaint is about the rate not the system. If it was a dollar more between the tiers this would be a different conversation.

I'm not disagreeing with anything but that. Your complaint is completely valid.

That's pretty aggressive language, in all honesty. And my complaint is not about the dollar amount. Its about the principle.

Canary10
11-25-2014, 09:59 AM

i'm sick of it.

done....

So you are saying you would renew only if the tickets were given to you for free this year?

Fort York Redcoat
11-25-2014, 10:39 AM
That's pretty aggressive language, in all honesty. And my complaint is not about the dollar amount. Its about the principle.

I don't see the aggression. I see agreement as well.

So if you say it's the principle and not the rate they are charging for new tickets what are suggesting would keep you renewing? If those extra tickets were cheaper? The same rate as renewal? Free?

There's no aggression intended, just inquiry.

Cas87
11-25-2014, 12:25 PM
So I am all set and back for next year (back in 126, medium grey).

I am hoping to move closer to the South though and hopefully there are openings in 119 or even 118 (fingers crossed).

Only hoping 118 because of the need to be close to the elevators (in case my dad is coming along).

Pookie
11-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Haves and have-nots scenario. I have seasons. If you came back and stood beside me for a dollar more it wouldn't irk me at all. I didn't and don't need you to pay any certain amount more. Just more. Everybody is different though.

I see you arguing for a price drop for re-entry that is half(?) as much more as renewals but you think that plus more perks is what would get you and others back?

Just for clarification. There are obviously some in agreement with the "Pookie's Perks List".

My decision is and always was simple. Regardless of the prices, it doesn't make economic sense for a family with kids active in sports to buy tickets in bulk to games that are almost exclusively played on Saturdays. I can't get to all of them and my experience was that I couldn't resell them. It's giving money away. I would pause to consider a perk that allowed me to exchange seats for games that we couldn't get to for extra seats for games that we can. I won't hold my breath on that one.

As for the price levels and two tiered approach, I think it is in the collective interest of all fans (All for One) for prices to be set for everyone at 2007 levels. I recognize that those that are getting the benefit of lower prices may not really care one way or another… their back is being scratched.

However, think about this. While many comfortably renewed at 2007 levels, MLSE has learned that they can sell your same seat to a different customer at nearly double the price in some areas. How long do you think that is going to last? Are there two tiers of playoff prices based on the year you bought… sorry loaded question but that will be fun.

Note that North End seats have gone up 34% since 2012 for new season ticket buyers. I hate the idea that prices are tied to performance but if we go with that, here we have a 34% increase in prices while the team has posted a collective 22-53-27 (-53 GD) over that time frame. This increase has largely gone unnoticed as some of us are getting deals. Again, all the power to the early birds but I really don't see this as being fair nor in the collective interest of filling the stadium and gaining support.

brad
11-25-2014, 12:52 PM
^^Everyone knows (or should know) that they will be in for a price increase as soon as the team starts winning. MLSE have even said as much. It will be interesting to see how much and how quickly they roll back the discount. Will it be in one swoop as soon as the team makes the playoffs? That will have a lot of unhappy SSH's, but if there is a line of folks willing to jump on the tickets they probably won't care.

This tiered approach is not a loyalty thing though, and should stop being looked at as such. It was to stop existing SSH's from walking away en masse.

Fort York Redcoat
11-25-2014, 01:24 PM
^^Everyone knows (or should know) that they will be in for a price increase as soon as the team starts winning. MLSE have even said as much. It will be interesting to see how much and how quickly they roll back the discount. Will it be in one swoop as soon as the team makes the playoffs? That will have a lot of unhappy SSH's, but if there is a line of folks willing to jump on the tickets they probably won't care.

This tiered approach is not a loyalty thing though, and should stop being looked at as such. It was to stop existing SSH's from walking away en masse.

Potayto
Potahto

They'll call it loyalty when it was more desperate. The result is 2 different prices. It's not even out of the ordinary. Are they even calling it a tiered system? It just describes what's happening AFAIK.

Fort York Redcoat
11-25-2014, 01:30 PM
My decision is and always was simple. Regardless of the prices, it doesn't make economic sense for a family with kids active in sports to buy tickets in bulk to games that are almost exclusively played on Saturdays. I can't get to all of them and my experience was that I couldn't resell them. It's giving money away. I would pause to consider a perk that allowed me to exchange seats for games that we couldn't get to for extra seats for games that we can. I won't hold my breath on that one.

As for the price levels and two tiered approach, I think it is in the collective interest of all fans (All for One) for prices to be set for everyone at 2007 levels. I recognize that those that are getting the benefit of lower prices may not really care one way or another… their back is being scratched.

However, think about this. While many comfortably renewed at 2007 levels, MLSE has learned that they can sell your same seat to a different customer at nearly double the price in some areas. How long do you think that is going to last? Are there two tiers of playoff prices based on the year you bought… sorry loaded question but that will be fun.

Note that North End seats have gone up 34% since 2012 for new season ticket buyers. I hate the idea that prices are tied to performance but if we go with that, here we have a 34% increase in prices while the team has posted a collective 22-53-27 (-53 GD) over that time frame. This increase has largely gone unnoticed as some of us are getting deals. Again, all the power to the early birds but I really don't see this as being fair nor in the collective interest of filling the stadium and gaining support.

Thankfully longer than this thread. But wait - Have they learned that yet?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/93/93352f618219deffbdbce5616cdb3753667885cb9474c3cf90 584d2e19168f45.jpg

Renewal deadline is still weeks away. Results aren't in yet...

brad
11-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Potayto
Potahto

They'll call it loyalty when it was more desperate. The result is 2 different prices. It's not even out of the ordinary. Are they even calling it a tiered system? It just describes what's happening AFAIK.

I think it is fundamentally different, you wouldn't yank a loyalty bonus out from underneath your loyal supporters the second the teams fortunes change.

But yes, it doesn't change the end result right now,

Pookie
11-25-2014, 02:57 PM
I think it is fundamentally different, you wouldn't yank a loyalty bonus out from underneath your loyal supporters the second the teams fortunes change.

But yes, it doesn't change the end result right now,

I think you are both right. It was a desperate move to keep fans but was also sold as loyalty. What will be interesting is whether it continues.

“This is really trying to recognize their support, their loyalty. They’ve done their job and we haven’t done ours. And we’ve got to get it right.” Anselmi said 90 per cent of the season ticket holders will get a 20 per cent rollback and 40 per cent will see a 45 per cent reduction.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/soccer/toronto-fc-slashes-season-ticket-prices-after-disastrous-season/article4621019/

Red CB Toronto
11-25-2014, 03:36 PM
To me it is a simple choice, renew or not renew? I did the moment I knew I could.

Red4ever
11-25-2014, 04:13 PM
It is odd that they are not providing an incentive for those with tickets to add more at a lower price point. I suppose they figure when prices go up next year, we will ditch our extras and keep our initials.

TorontoGooner
11-25-2014, 05:39 PM
I don't see the aggression. I see agreement as well.

So if you say it's the principle and not the rate they are charging for new tickets what are suggesting would keep you renewing? If those extra tickets were cheaper? The same rate as renewal? Free?

There's no aggression intended, just inquiry.

A lowering of prices, or even a refund, would set more of a statement to me. Without wishing to sound like an arrogant bastard, I can afford the tickets, and it isn't a significant hit to me. What I have a problem with is the fact the club have not held out an olive branch to its loyal, paying fanbase despite lying/misleading to them over and over again. It's as if they know they can charge high prices (and they are for the standard of football) and people will still show up, no matter what. They had a real opportunity to win back many of the supporters I know whoa ren;t returning. Mark my words, if we get of to a slow start next year, BMO will be even more of a morgue than it already is.

Put it this way. If Costco kept selling you products they claim would do the job, and subsequently didn't, would you buy the product again? Probably not. This is a business, and first and foremost customer satisfaction is key. Its easier to keep the customers you have than find new ones. What this organisation fails to see is that those empty seats at games aren't buying concessions and merchandise. They milk the 'diehard' fan base that are here no matter what. I can't question the motivation behind those who renew no matter what, but in my opinion, they then can't complain about the club taking advantage of them.

The dollar amount is irrelevant. The club's seemingly arrogant/ignorant approach is what unsettles me

MightyDM
11-25-2014, 07:40 PM

i'm sick of it.

done....

you are different. If you don't enjoy it any longer, I understand why you wouldn't buy season tickets. I do, so seasons make the most sense as I would go to almost every game anyway and like being with the same group, and get good value. When I start feeling like you, I'll quit. But I don't.

portu
11-25-2014, 07:51 PM
just got seasons for my birthday! truthfully i can't wait but maybe that's just because i've only been hardcore into it for 3 years now and haven't been let down enough. we live in barrie so it'll be a pain to get there but I'm so happy i'll have season tickets for my last year before uni. its probably one of the best birthday presents ive gotten from my parents!
playoffs here we come (i hope)

MightyDM
11-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Fair enough that the freezing of ticket prices was to motivated by MLSE to save the fan base, but it also did reward loyalty. Anyway, to each his own - I'll take the benefit and see the glass half full. This time.... :)

Brooker
11-26-2014, 08:12 AM
It still boggles my mind why people buy seasons. You haven't had to for years.

ensco
11-26-2014, 08:23 AM

90% of people here are south end, where SSH is still value.

But your statement is true for 90% of the seats at BMO.

ironcub14
11-26-2014, 09:33 AM

I was buying cheapos all this season through Stubhub, TFC Ticketmaster Exchange, Facebook, forums, scalpers, etc, but it gets annoying to do it every two weeks when you can just get it done once a year, bam!

Red4ever
11-26-2014, 09:42 AM
A lowering of prices, or even a refund, would set more of a statement to me. Without wishing to sound like an arrogant bastard, I can afford the tickets, and it isn't a significant hit to me. What I have a problem with is the fact the club have not held out an olive branch to its loyal, paying fanbase despite lying/misleading to them over and over again. It's as if they know they can charge high prices (and they are for the standard of football) and people will still show up, no matter what. They had a real opportunity to win back many of the supporters I know whoa ren;t returning. Mark my words, if we get of to a slow start next year, BMO will be even more of a morgue than it already is.

Put it this way. If Costco kept selling you products they claim would do the job, and subsequently didn't, would you buy the product again? Probably not. This is a business, and first and foremost customer satisfaction is key. Its easier to keep the customers you have than find new ones. What this organisation fails to see is that those empty seats at games aren't buying concessions and merchandise. They milk the 'diehard' fan base that are here no matter what. I can't question the motivation behind those who renew no matter what, but in my opinion, they then can't complain about the club taking advantage of them.

The dollar amount is irrelevant. The club's seemingly arrogant/ignorant approach is what unsettles me

I think the year 1 freeze is their mea culpa though. I mean I tell people what I pay for tickets and they look at wondering how TFC makes any money. I'm not indifferent to your point, I just think that there is a different set of expectations between costco and professional sports. (BTW that KG bag of peanut M&Ms at costco, always does the job) To me what we are seeing is a club who is tired of having the bitching and moaning demographic of fans and would rather have a fickle fan base in place whose passion takes a backseat to their disposable income. Hence the roof and the Club atmosphere.

Low-maintenance fans: the wave of the future.

Wagner
11-26-2014, 10:00 AM
I think the year 1 freeze is their mea culpa though. I mean I tell people what I pay for tickets and they look at wondering how TFC makes any money. I'm not indifferent to your point, I just think that there is a different set of expectations between costco and professional sports. (BTW that KG bag of peanut M&Ms at costco, always does the job) To me what we are seeing is a club who is tired of having the bitching and moaning demographic of fans and would rather have a fickle fan base in place whose passion takes a backseat to their disposable income. Hence the roof and the Club atmosphere.

you're on to something there.

not just TFC, but the overall trend in sports.
Cushy seats.
Wi-fi
in seat service

it's more about comfort and chillin' at a lot of sporting events.

TorontoGooner
11-26-2014, 10:06 AM

That KG bag of peanut M&M's bats everything, including a deafening BMO Field in full voice

brad
11-26-2014, 10:15 AM
90% of people here are south end, where SSH is still value.

But your statement is true for 90% of the seats at BMO.

Light greys are still value at year one prices as well.

BuSaPuNk
11-26-2014, 10:32 AM

Cushy seats.
Wi-fi
in seat service

I dont have an issue with it as long as it's done right. There's areas in every Stadium that should have these amenities as there really standard across the board now.

That being said every sport has its die-hard/supporters that want to me more engaged in the atmosphere and game.

Its up to the clubs to realize that they have to start to look at ways to make that a priority as well as the addressing the need of those that want that luxury of service and amenities. There has to be a balance.

MightyDM
11-26-2014, 10:53 AM
One of the reasons to have seasons tickets is to support the club. I think it's great that we have professional soccer in Toronto but we cannot take it for granted.

cmonyoureds
11-26-2014, 10:57 AM
I musta missed something last year when I was able to buy single seats to any game I wanted.
Got an email from the club today which states in bold..................

All 2014 home games were sold out.

What? That's quite a claim!!!!

ensco
11-26-2014, 11:01 AM
I musta missed something last year when I was able to buy single seats to any game I wanted.
Got an email from the club today which states in bold..................

All 2014 home games were sold out.

What? That's quite a claim!!!!

After June you could buy lots of pairs to any game you wanted, also.

Sad world we live in. In marketing, many companies will say anything, do anything, it's brutal in sports especially. There is no regulatory enforcement, and no shame.

Cashcleaner
11-26-2014, 11:02 AM

Cushy seats.
Wi-fi
in seat service

That's pretty much exactly what popped into my head when I viewed the new clip of the BMO Field exansion on Youtube. All these new seats, new bar areas, new lounges, etc. The new renovated places were presented to me as if it were a new club or theme restaurant, not so much a sports venue. To be honest, it was a bit discomforting (I like to think I have a "soccer-first" attitude), but I understand the motivation behind it and how much of a revenue generator for the club this could turn out to be.

mitch27
11-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm seriously considering getting a season ticket. I was just wondering what section you guys would recommend? Looking at medium grey with the hope of relocating to light grey in February (if that's even how it works).

Ultra & Proud
11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm seriously considering getting a season ticket. I was just wondering what section you guys would recommend? Looking at medium grey with the hope of relocating to light grey in February (if that's even how it works).
Go with either the cheapest available or the one with the best sight lines and then hope for relocation into the south end if that's what you want. I started in 108 and moved my way around until I got in 113. Took 3 seasons to do it but it went down in $$$ every year.

zorsofstesab
11-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Sorry if this has been discussed already. Looking at the new seating chart and price range it looks like my pair light grey in sections 110 and 105 are cheap compared to the new upper deck prices. Will MLSE eventually change the price structure with existing season ticket holders and make 110 and 105 medium or even dark greys in the future? I want to stay where I am and continue to have my seats priced as light greys.

Red4ever
11-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Hey guys,

A good choice.

If I were starting from scratch, I would plan to be under the roof on the new top deck of the east side. I feel the roof combined with the supporters sections will be the loudest part of the stadium. Also a good look at the new video board.

mitch27
11-26-2014, 11:49 AM
A good choice.

If I were starting from scratch, I would plan to be under the roof on the new top deck of the east side. I feel the roof combined with the supporters sections will be the loudest part of the stadium. Also a good look at the new video board.

Hmm. What I was thinking was section 110, next to the supporters section, hoping the atmosphere there would be the best. You think the upper deck atmosphere will be better?

Thanks for the responses guy, much appreciated.

Canary10
11-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey guys,

The medium grays in 110 and 105 are great seats, especially 110 as they're close to the RPB section. They get you a little higher up the pitch than the medium greys on the west side so you get a better view (they're close in quality to the dark greys on the lower stands of the west side, for half the price). If you can a seat there go for it. They might be hard to get though.

Red4ever
11-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Hmm. What I was thinking was section 110, next to the supporters section, hoping the atmosphere there would be the best. You think the upper deck atmosphere will be better?

Thanks for the responses guy, much appreciated.

Oh you're right. As the poster above pointed out, I just figured they'd be harder to get. But 110, 111 seems to be a good spot. Top or Bottom.

mitch27
11-26-2014, 12:38 PM
I was checking earlier and there was a seat in 110 available. I think I missed my chance though. Looks like it's gone. Ah well.

What about section 126, which is also next to a supporters area? Would the atmosphere there be good?

Thanks for the help guys!

brad
11-26-2014, 12:58 PM
Sorry if this has been discussed already. Looking at the new seating chart and price range it looks like my pair light grey in sections 110 and 105 are cheap compared to the new upper deck prices. Will MLSE eventually change the price structure with existing season ticket holders and make 110 and 105 medium or even dark greys in the future? I want to stay where I am and continue to have my seats priced as light greys.

Who knows what they will do in the future. That said, I'd be surprised if they re-zoned the existing sections - they will most likely just adjust prices of those sections accordingly.

lintberg
11-26-2014, 02:59 PM

My tickets work out to an average of $12 per game.....hard to beat that! Also, all of the SSH's around us a friends!

Cashcleaner
11-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Go with either the cheapest available or the one with the best sight lines and then hope for relocation into the south end if that's what you want. I started in 108 and moved my way around until I got in 113. Took 3 seasons to do it but it went down in $$$ every year.

Agreed. My suggestion to anyone is start with the cheapest tickets you can get and maybe try to move around when the opportunity arises. It took me only 3 years to move from the top of 111 into the bottom 112 with some help from the group here. Bascially, every year you're gonna have a chance to move about if you make it to a seat relocation event.

mitch27
11-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Well I'm officially a season ticket holder! Looking forward to next season! I missed out on section 110 so I went with 126, which is next to another supporters section so I'm hoping the atmosphere is awesome. It would be nice if, by some miracle, I can relocate into 111 in February.

Canary10
11-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Congratulations!!

leafsman
11-27-2014, 11:37 PM
already renewed but how do i find out who my ticket rep is?

jazzy
11-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Well I'm officially a season ticket holder! Looking forward to next season! I missed out on section 110 so I went with 126, which is next to another supporters section so I'm hoping the atmosphere is awesome. It would be nice if, by some miracle, I can relocate into 111 in February.

check out kings of the north...the supporters group in 127........

flamehawk
11-28-2014, 06:26 PM
I believe the renewal prize draws were this morning. So, did anyone win anything?

Roca
11-28-2014, 06:44 PM

Welcome! There are usually some empty seats in 110, so if you wanna sit here, just come on up! We get folks from all parts of the stadium most games and security has never been a problem.

In response to another poster, the bottom of 110 is not a supporters' section; if you want to take part in the fun, you gotta come to the top.

Joe Kool
11-29-2014, 08:51 AM
I believe the renewal prize draws were this morning. So, did anyone win anything?

I won an email from Tim B saying thanks for renewing yesterday. That is all.

Cashcleaner
11-29-2014, 09:42 AM

Because SSH tickets are heavily discounted compared to single matchday tickets.

mw83krk
11-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Light greys are still value at year one prices as well.

they are -- I've been trying to buy light grey seasons for the past 4 years but they are always sold out (rep always has dark greys and red for me but no thanks). Had the half-seasons from season 2 up until last season but MLSE won't budge on selling me a light grey season ticket ... had no issue buying singles though.

razor787
11-30-2014, 08:26 PM
IIRC they gave all STH Raptors tickets last year. Anyone know if they are doing it, or something similar again this year?

Joe Kool
12-01-2014, 09:30 AM
IIRC they gave all STH Raptors tickets last year. Anyone know if they are doing it, or something similar again this year?

We got Raptors tickets the last two years actually after we renewed not just last year. No tickets this year I guess because the Raptors are doing alright in terms of ticket sales now. They have really cut down and some of the events that were open to all STH's last year like the Open Practice, STH Summer BBQ, Coach's Clinic, etc are now considered STH events and we have to pick one and only one as our perk. Instead of just offering a draw for prizes and the Raps tix for renewing before a certain date they are now offering to almost double your season ticket price (if you are getting year one prices on your renewal) if you don't renew before a certain date. Definitely a new more aggressive strategy. Guess they are feeling pretty confident.

nascarguy
12-02-2014, 03:11 PM
yeah I'm not happy about no free jersey and raptor tickets so I'm going wait in dec 13 to put my 20% down for my season ticket. I'm not going to cancel tfc master card only because I get air miles with it

flatpicker
12-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Just bit the bullet.

Signed up for another season of agony.

Shway
12-15-2014, 06:34 PM
stupid question but what happens if I don't renew for the early bird price that ends in a few hours?

Globetrotter
12-15-2014, 06:37 PM
you renew at a higher price point

BuSaPuNk
12-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Renewed this weekend. Hearing off Bez and Bradley calling people that havnt renewed yet lol must be desperate.

Wondering what the number will be like im guessing close to 80%. Be interesting how there going to push to sell these new seats.

brad
12-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Renewed this weekend. Hearing off Bez and Bradley calling people that havnt renewed yet lol must be desperate.

Wondering what the number will be like im guessing close to 80%. Be interesting how there going to push to sell these new seats.

Renewals in light grey and supporters will probably be close to 100%. Other sections will probably see a drop. I know a number of people dropping off. Some of them bought into the Bloody Big Deal hype and, well, they hype didn't deliver.

Doubt we will ever know the real number though.

Cashcleaner
12-16-2014, 05:41 PM
^ Light Greys will likely always have a good renewal rate if only for the low cost - same goes for Yellows. I don't know how overall renewals are going, but I would expect a drop in the more expensive areas. Like you, I can think of a few people that picked up Reds believing this was gonna be the club's break-out year and either dropped or plan to downgrade their seats for 2015.

backbeat
12-17-2014, 12:19 AM
so i didn't renew this year.

i've had my seats since day one - red section

not one single call - not that i'd have changed mind you but i find it strange.

this is the first time ever that i've not received some sort of call or even an email from an Account manager to renew...interesting

they must be packed for 2015....

as much as i find it freeing, it is sad...i was so into soccer in Toronto in 2007

hell, i was into Metro-Croatia at Varsity Stadium....

oh well....i'll still follow TFC, just not so avidly...

habstfc
12-17-2014, 12:46 AM
I was supposed to renew by monday but didn't. I had pair in north end in row 4 for past 2 years. Missing too many games and unable to sell tickets I couldn't make it to decided it for me. Account manager now says if I want tickets it's 1400 bucks instead of the 1000 I was paying.

Fort York Redcoat
12-17-2014, 07:55 AM

this is the first time ever that i've not received some sort of call or even an email from an Account manager to renew...interesting

as much as i find it freeing, it is sad...i was so into soccer in Toronto in 2007

They called everyone they had info for. Some people multiple times. They apparently don't have your info but it doesn't sound like that was the difference for renewing for you anyway.

ensco
12-17-2014, 08:47 AM

I am hugely sympathetic, I was a day one guy with 4 reds for the first six years.

Personally, I have enjoyed it more since giving up the seats. I don't have the feeling of being taken advantage of (you have spent what,nearly 20K on your seats?). I go when I feel like it (not that many games, it turns out). I make the call 2-3 days before. There's not a bad seat at BMO, really, you can find something for $20-25 on ticket trader.

Whenever it is that they're actually playing big games in November, you and I will pay for scalpers seats, and still be way ahead of the game!

Slick
12-17-2014, 10:20 AM
I renewed my seats...Light greys, section 105, can't go wrong with the price....Unfortunately, with work demands, I will not be able to go most of the games, so I'm thinking of selling my seasons, at cost....If anyone is interested, pm me.

CommradePolski
12-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Posting this here also:

Just got a call from my ticket rep.

Parts of the south end are getting filled in with seats. I sit in section 116 row 6 seats 18+19, right beside a railing. The rep told me the railing is going away and the space is getting filled in with seating. My physical location and seat numbers are staying the same, but now I will have people to the left of me and to the right, where as I only had people to the left of me for the last 8 years.

She also mentioned that an email outlining more details will be sent out.

THA BUTCHA
12-17-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm done.

I didnt renew my 6 in 110.

Ultra & Proud
12-17-2014, 04:26 PM
I just got this email.
When you choose to be in the Supporters Section, you're choosing to surround yourself with some of the loudest and most passionate supporters in MLS.

The energy and excitement generated from these sections has an impact during the match and creates an intimidating atmosphere for opposing teams. Fans in these sections are permitted to stand during play, use pre-approved flags, banners, drums and Club approved smoke.

In 2015, we will be adding a few hundred seats to the front of Sections 114 and 116 with the expansion of BMO Field. In keeping with our Supporters Section vision, we have been working closely with our Supporter Clubs to relocate their members closer together.

If you are not a member and are interested in joining one of our Supporter Clubs, to submit your response.

If this is not the experience that you are looking for, you may relocate to a more appropriate section. More details on our Season Seat Holder relocation will be available to you in February.

With a major upgrade to BMO Field currently underway along with a heightened south end atmosphere, we are very much looking forward to the start of the 2015 season and a new level of football experience.

Toronto FC
//All For One

A link to send a request to TFC to join a supporters group?

Areathrasher
12-17-2014, 04:34 PM
I'd take out that hyperlink quickly bud. It's got your personal info in it.

denMAR
12-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Should be through the relocation event. I bought a ticket in the North end to start for 2013. Then in 2014, I got a ticket in 116 but the other was in 220 as I couldn't get a pair. Should finally be able to get a pair in 114, 115, or 116.

I'm hoping the atmosphere improves too because of this. These sections have been rather quiet the past few years. They're going to move the accessible seating and fill out the seats to the railing.

Ultra & Proud
12-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks Areathrasher. Missed that.

GabrielHurl
12-18-2014, 02:58 PM
So according to this - there's 906 season tickets left

(East Lower - 187, East Upper - 429, North - 16, West Lower - 8 and West Upper - 266)

http://i.imgur.com/IJktIwa.jpg

BFin
12-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Because SSH tickets are heavily discounted compared to single matchday tickets.

Has anyone actually paid for a single game ticket in the last three years? I've attended 3-5 games per year since giving up on my ticket with BillyFly and Whoop, and it's only cost me a beer each time, which I would have gladly gotten for a friend anyways.

Ageroo
12-18-2014, 03:07 PM
Has anyone actually paid for a single game ticket in the last three years? I've attended 3-5 games per year since giving up on my ticket with BillyFly and Whoop, and it's only cost me a beer each time, which I would have gladly gotten for a friend anyways.

I would have charged you 2 beers....;)

Pint
12-18-2014, 03:26 PM
If you are going to yellows or light grey the cost of the beer is likely more than the cost of the ticket to the SSH

BFin
12-18-2014, 03:29 PM
I would have charged you 2 beers....;)

Split it down the middle? We each buy one...

Canary10
12-18-2014, 03:34 PM
If you are going to yellows or light grey the cost of the beer is likely more than the cost of the ticket to the SSH

A large beer is definitely more than the SSH yellow price. BFin, you're getting scalped!

Ageroo
12-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Split it down the middle? We each buy one...

I like the way you do math........:)

BFin
12-18-2014, 03:44 PM
A large beer is definitely more than the SSH yellow price. BFin, you're getting scalped!

Billy can't handle a large and Whoop doesn't really drink...it doesn't wind up as expensive as you think!

My $80 beer investment, however, feels like shit given the product on the field.

Canary10
12-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Billy can't handle a large and Whoop doesn't really drink...it doesn't wind up as expensive as you think!

My $80 beer investment, however, feels like shit given the product on the field.

Lol.

flambe
12-19-2014, 11:34 AM
So i'm looking at the "virtual venue" website and I notice some big blue seating structures in front of 111:
http://s7.postimg.org/z5id8of57/131_19_Dec.jpg

I sit in Row 1, right behind the start of that blue monstrosity.
Do you think sight lines will be impacted?

I'm going to assume that MLSE thought about this when building these new seat boxes, I rang my rep but she didn't have a definitive answer.

Areathrasher
12-19-2014, 11:38 AM
They have those in front of the west stand, albeit black, and didn't seem to cause any problems.

flambe
12-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Fair enough then, thanks!

reggie
12-19-2014, 12:52 PM
according to KURTIS...early bird season tickets are at 90% and 1000 plus new ones..

jvanpeebles
12-19-2014, 10:53 PM
THA BUTCHA where were you located in 110?

SirBobSaget
12-20-2014, 01:35 AM
according to KURTIS...early bird season tickets are at 90% and 1000 plus new ones..

Ha! Ya and every home game was a sellout last season.

Nomad
12-25-2014, 01:17 AM
I got no call or email about renewals. My ticket in 114 went from $190 to $380. I will not be renewing. The culture is lost and it's just not that fun anymore without the camaraderie.

nascarguy
12-27-2014, 01:33 AM
I got no call or email about renewals. My ticket in 114 went from $190 to $380. I will not be renewing. The culture is lost and it's just not that fun anymore without the camaraderie.
did you get a email about the supporter group that is in 114 and you had to put a 20% by dec 10 to keep the low price

Supporting
12-28-2014, 10:34 PM
How does one buy tickets to these new rows in the south? Is it only available if you are in a supporter group?

billyfly
12-29-2014, 12:17 AM

Only saw this now by fluke. I think you bought me a sandwich once as well.

TorontoGooner
12-31-2014, 12:07 PM
Replied I wouldn't renew and detailed why. Never even heard a peep off them. You guys can keep renewing all you want but I'm having nothing to do with this embarrasment of a company again. Will just get my tickets through other avenues

OgtheDim
12-31-2014, 01:55 PM
.... You guys can keep renewing all you want but I'm having nothing to do with this embarrasment of a company again.

Will just get my tickets through other avenues

So...you don't want to be involved, but ur still doing a booty call?

Gosh this place is complicated.

TorontoGooner
12-31-2014, 06:47 PM
So...you don't want to be involved, but ur still doing a booty call?

Gosh this place is complicated.

Pretty much a 'booty call' (had to Google that one, not as cool as I used to be.)

Given how this club have treated its fans, I'm ok with getting the same tickets half price, for the same mediocre football.

Nothing too complicated about that though.

flatpicker
12-31-2014, 07:45 PM
One of these days those of us who kept renewing will be rewarded with success... right?

signed,
Life long Leafs fan

TorontoGooner
12-31-2014, 08:27 PM
One of these days those of us who kept renewing will be rewarded with success... right?

signed,
Life long Leafs fan

Get the parade route planned

nascarguy
01-02-2015, 08:22 AM
yeah I will keep my season ticket as long as the price does go up too much like before. I'm a season ticket holder for the first time for the Hamilton tiger cats and the cost is the same for both TFC and tiger cats.

KGH
01-07-2015, 09:10 AM
How does one buy tickets to these new rows in the south? Is it only available if you are in a supporter group?

The club has official offered the new seats to the supporters group in 127 to consolidate all supporters in the south. As its now in the Kings facebook page I thought I'd share it with everyone here:

**IMPORTANT - Long but please read** So tonight we received an official proposal from Toronto FC to move sections into the south end. We have been offered section 116 just to the right of the goal if you're looking at the south end from the north.
Most of you got an email from us outlining the initial details, but we can offer you more detail now. We will be given 77 seats together for this upcoming season, the key is we'd be able to move ALL of our current SSH members and their seats into that section, together. These seats are at the front of the section.This means we wouldn't be scattered all around the section. Nor would we be subjected to large numbers of people sitting down in our section as we experience now in 127. The move also allows us to grow our numbers in the next few years as we'll have control of more seats going forward.
We would be sharing a small part of the section with another TFC supporters group, the Original 109's. They are one of the original sets of supporters groups, and we have a good relations with their leadership, and they are a good group of guys.
After the first phase of the move, the section will be open to the relocation process, where we will move in as many of you who have expressed interest in joining us as a seat holder for the first time.
In terms of pricing those who have been season seat holders from our inception year of 2012 will get the supporters section renewal price (colour code yellow) Approx $198 a seat. Those who become SSH's after 2012 may be subject to a bit of a higher price point, but not that much higher. Those who can get new season seats and are able to move into the section will get this years early bird pricing on seats approx $340.
As we mention in the email, we believe this is the best move for us going forward, and recommend going forward with it. However we understand if you don't want to move. Please let us know if you are okay with moving or not, either by commenting below or emailing us at kingsinthenorth127@gmail.com If you have already told us if your decision you don't need to reply.

- Kings in the North

Red CB Toronto
01-07-2015, 09:50 AM
The club has official offered the new seats to the supporters group in 127 to consolidate all supporters in the south. As its now in the Kings facebook page I thought I'd share it with everyone here:

**IMPORTANT - Long but please read** So tonight we received an official proposal from Toronto FC to move sections into the south end. We have been offered section 116 just to the right of the goal if you're looking at the south end from the north.
Most of you got an email from us outlining the initial details, but we can offer you more detail now. We will be given 77 seats together for this upcoming season, the key is we'd be able to move ALL of our current SSH members and their seats into that section, together. These seats are at the front of the section.This means we wouldn't be scattered all around the section. Nor would we be subjected to large numbers of people sitting down in our section as we experience now in 127. The move also allows us to grow our numbers in the next few years as we'll have control of more seats going forward.
We would be sharing a small part of the section with another TFC supporters group, the Original 109's. They are one of the original sets of supporters groups, and we have a good relations with their leadership, and they are a good group of guys.
After the first phase of the move, the section will be open to the relocation process, where we will move in as many of you who have expressed interest in joining us as a seat holder for the first time.
In terms of pricing those who have been season seat holders from our inception year of 2012 will get the supporters section renewal price (colour code yellow) Approx $198 a seat. Those who become SSH's after 2012 may be subject to a bit of a higher price point, but not that much higher. Those who can get new season seats and are able to move into the section will get this years early bird pricing on seats approx $340.
As we mention in the email, we believe this is the best move for us going forward, and recommend going forward with it. However we understand if you don't want to move. Please let us know if you are okay with moving or not, either by commenting below or emailing us at kingsinthenorth127@gmail.com If you have already told us if your decision you don't need to reply.

- Kings in the North

What is going on here, pushing everyone into the south end. I have always had the view that by having a supporters presence various parts of the stadiums, it gave more people around BMO the experience of being loud and proud.

Wagner
01-07-2015, 10:07 AM
you don't think injecting a really energized group to the south end won't make the whole section louder?

FRANKIE65
01-07-2015, 10:11 AM
you don't think injecting a really energized group to the south end won't make the whole section louder?

Agreed, hopefully a united south will bring the energy that BMO needs.

Red CB Toronto
01-07-2015, 10:24 AM

It just crossed my mind that if you have everyone in the same place it could get lost on the rest of the stadium. If supporters groups are in various parts of the stadium, would it not get more people exposed and involved. Just an observation.

OgtheDim
01-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Please keep the group name as is though.

Pint
01-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Please keep the group name as is though.

Kingsinthenorth name will not change

dupont
01-07-2015, 11:01 AM
The great thing about the name Kings in the north is that it already sounds like it applies to Canada as well.

Cas87
01-07-2015, 12:52 PM

- Kings in the North

As an RPB that has not made his way into the south yet (stuck in 126 currently) I personally hope that the Kings stay in 127, it gave life to the north end that was largely dead the majority of the year (except the year ender with the IMFC supporters above us)

glaze
01-07-2015, 08:18 PM
I think this raises a major red flag.
While I applaud the move to unite supporters in the south end, is this a sign that TFC is going to cut back on light grey supporters sections?
From my memory, 127 wasn't a supporters section to begin with, so it is logical to have everyone in the south. But, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for supporters in the top of 110 and 111.

KGH
01-07-2015, 08:29 PM
While I applaud the move to unite supporters in the south end, is this a sign that TFC is going to cut back on light grey supporters sections?
From my memory, 127 wasn't a supporters section to begin with, so it is logical to have everyone in the south. But, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for supporters in the top of 110 and 111.

127 has been a supporters section since the North End Elite days. I think the move is more around uniting the supporters at the same time keeping the standing sections and "roudys" away from the corporate boxes.

Derko
01-07-2015, 08:30 PM

I certainly hope not

BuSaPuNk
01-07-2015, 08:30 PM
127 has been a supporters section since the North End Elite days. I think the move is more around uniting the supporters at the same time keeping the standing sections and "roudys" away from the corporate boxes.

That's how I see it. The new loges around 110-111 will make it difficult to have "supporter" sections there. They might keep it for the first season the designation but if there is any issue from the boxes I can see them getting rid of them completely.

Yagbod
01-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Original 109 (who are scattered around 110 and 111) is moving about 37 people to 116 as well. The Kings moving is a done deal.

Red CB Toronto
01-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Original 109 (who are scattered around 110 and 111) is moving about 37 people to 116 as well. The Kings moving is a done deal.

Can I ask a question, from who was the request made , the respective supporters group or MLSE and were they going to be any ramifications if they did not accept the proposal to move?

Jack
01-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Can I ask a question, from who was the request made , the respective supporters group or MLSE and were they going to be any ramifications if they did not accept the proposal to move?
Getting the supporters together is a good thing, in my books, regardless of any "ramifications" or the source of the idea.

Yagbod
01-08-2015, 03:31 PM

It was offered by the club. They want to inject a little more life across the SE. No immediate ramifications were mentioned.

Pint
01-08-2015, 08:23 PM

No ramifications if the move wasn't made, MLSE came with the formal offer but a few conversations had happened before so it wasn't a surprise. In 116 it gives us a chance to all be together instead of scattered throughout a section.

Supporting
01-08-2015, 08:50 PM
This is awesome! I started a thread about this exact issue... i wonder if mlse reads this board :p

Anyways, this should go really well, except I hope the supporter groups will all get along. It seemed like their was a lot of tension between 113 and 114 last season.

Red CB Toronto
01-08-2015, 08:59 PM
No ramifications if the move wasn't made, MLSE came with the formal offer but a few conversations had happened before so it wasn't a surprise. In 116 it gives us a chance to all be together instead of scattered throughout a section.

Thats cool, was just curious as we do know of one situation where a group was moved.

Pint
01-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Thats cool, was just curious as we do know of one situation where a group was moved.

Very much ended as a mutual agreement that the move was beneficial, members were all given a chance to voice their opinion as well which gave us the ability to green light the move today.

BuSaPuNk
01-23-2015, 12:53 PM
So just for giggles i went on the site to see what tickets are available and price points. Go to look for my seats and there gone. My seats don't exsist anymore apparently they never contacted me about it lol

Wonder what others were told in the same situation. My tickets are in 111 row 22 i believe.

Pint
01-23-2015, 01:39 PM
So just for giggles i went on the site to see what tickets are available and price points. Go to look for my seats and there gone. My seats don't exsist anymore apparently they never contacted me about it lol

Wonder what others were told in the same situation. My tickets are in 111 row 22 i believe.

Umm that's pretty messed up if they are just gone.

BuSaPuNk
01-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Umm that's pretty messed up if they are just gone.

Yeah gone. Had seats 13-14 and now the row im in only goes to 11-12. I just sent an email in to confirm but thats pretty screwy if i didn't get contacted.

flatpicker
01-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Yeah gone. Had seats 13-14 and now the row im in only goes to 11-12. I just sent an email in to confirm but thats pretty screwy if i didn't get contacted.

My seat numbers in 111 also changed and they never notified me of it. I don't think it makes much of a difference but it would have been nice to be informed.

pdogg
01-23-2015, 02:12 PM

Could be the seats were renumbered. Were you an aisle seat or farther in?

BuSaPuNk
01-23-2015, 02:23 PM
My seat numbers in 111 also changed and they never notified me of it. I don't think it makes much of a difference but it would have been nice to be informed.

That's what im thinking as well butnitnwould have been nice to be informed or have the changes on my account manager now seeing as they have the numbers already on the website for new tickets.

pdogg
01-23-2015, 02:26 PM
That's what im thinking as well butnitnwould have been nice to be informed or have the changes on my account manager now seeing as they have the numbers already on the website for new tickets.

Absolutely - notified to tell you that your seat numbers have changed, but your seats are there. Prevents issues like this.

It's the simple little small things that can make a difference.

BuSaPuNk
01-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Absolutely - notified to tell you that your seat numbers have changed, but your seats are there. Prevents issues like this.

It's the simple little small things that can make a difference.

Yeah or even have the new seat numbers on my account now seeing how they know the numbers there looking at. Or at least an asterisk that these seat numbers might change.

OgtheDim
01-23-2015, 08:31 PM
In the weekly update email I just got.

Our annual Season Seat Holder relocation period will take place in early February. Due to the BMO Field renovations, we will be introducing an online application that will make this process more accessible to our season seat holders.

Keep an eye out for a follow up communication next week, which will provide you with more details and your scheduled appointment time.

james
01-26-2015, 04:19 PM
So I herd we were actually doing well on the ticket sales this year with new expansion at BMO field, did they sale all the Season tickets at BMO field for 2015??

if so I am shocked. Because it seemed we couldn't even sale out 22,000 seats on most nights last year, how can we sale all season tickets with the expansion to something like 30,000 seats now?

nfitz
01-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Most games last year were effectively sold out last year. If you checked on Ticketmaster before the game, there was often only singles here and there, and some odd seats and handicapped seating they released very late.

brad
01-27-2015, 07:48 AM
So I herd we were actually doing well on the ticket sales this year with new expansion at BMO field, did they sale all the Season tickets at BMO field for 2015??

if so I am shocked. Because it seemed we couldn't even sale out 22,000 seats on most nights last year, how can we sale all season tickets with the expansion to something like 30,000 seats now?

I suspect sales will be decent, but I doubt they will sell out on seasons. They are withholding several thousand of the cheapest seats as well, so it won't be 30,000 ssh.

FRANKIE65
01-27-2015, 08:17 AM
I suspect sales will be decent, but I doubt they will sell out on seasons. They are withholding several thousand of the cheapest seats as well, so it won't be 30,000 ssh.

We'll see how many the freakin' scalpers snap up with this year's signings. I agree, though, 30 000 is an extremely lofty number.

sully
01-27-2015, 05:50 PM
The account manager in the virtual venue is showing zero tickets remaining for sale...so unless there is an error all seasons tickets are sold out?

dupont
01-27-2015, 07:40 PM
The account manager in the virtual venue is showing zero tickets remaining for sale...so unless there is an error all seasons tickets are sold out?

Seems highly unlikely. Maybe they are just pausing the sales until the relocation is done or something?

Nuvinho
01-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Still waiting for the pre-relocation event where I am supposed to get a chance to pick new seats for the ones I lost due to construction of the new sections.

InDa_110
01-28-2015, 01:47 AM

Top half of 110 is done. Forget about it. That last top row, with the 75 mile bastard flag, the big group around Sparta and the drum, the smoking section, all of it is done. Get that in your heads. Sorry to say. No fckn way a supporters section exists in front of suites.

Ivy
01-28-2015, 03:09 AM
Top half of 110 is done. Forget about it. That last top row, with the 75 mile bastard flag, the big group around Sparta and the drum, the smoking section, all of it is done. Get that in your heads. Sorry to say. No fckn way a supporters section exists in front of suites.
Wow. So aggressive.

jvanpeebles
01-28-2015, 09:37 PM
I continually miss emails such as this and have contacted them about it multiple times. I have received no information about the relocation event at all

Stress
01-28-2015, 09:45 PM
I continually miss emails such as this and have contacted them about it multiple times. I have received no information about the relocation event at all

it was buried at the bottom of one of those general update emails along with a couple of the signings, draft news etc.. might have been easy to overlook.

i've yet to see a specific relocation email with useful info.

InDa_110
01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Wow. So aggressive.

Sorry. Just very disappointed. Was there for 8 years. Friends and atmosphere and even our beer guys Josh then Neil is what kept a lot of people coming back each year

Offside goal
01-28-2015, 10:07 PM
Still waiting for the pre-relocation event where I am supposed to get a chance to pick new seats for the ones I lost due to construction of the new sections.

Same boat. Contacted ticket rep yesterday and she said that an email will be out this week. I'm betting our slots will be a day before or the morning of the relocation windows.

Red CB Toronto
01-28-2015, 10:24 PM

What seats did you loose?

Ivy
01-29-2015, 03:04 AM
Sorry. Just very disappointed. Was there for 8 years. Friends and atmosphere and even our beer guys Josh then Neil is what kept a lot of people coming back each year
You kept coming back for the beer guy???

lol Jkz

Nuvinho
01-29-2015, 01:22 PM
What seats did you loose?

I lost my 108, row 22, seats 1 and 2

lintberg
01-30-2015, 09:19 AM

I had an in depth discussion with Bez at the end of last season, specifically about losing the supporters section in 110.
I'm located in the seat directly behind Sparta and also have a drum - the 75 mile bastards are right beside me.

Bez wants to keep the section as supporters for sure, as essentially the "Party" boxes will be above us. Also looking at the construction thus far the boxes will be quite a lot higher up than our seats in the top row of 110, therefore flags and tifo's should not bother anyone behind us. So for now we have chosen to stay put and keep drumming and enjoying the great sightlines from 110.

However, dependant on the reality of the stadium changes this upcoming season, if we lose the atmosphere etc. we will likely look at relocating to 112 next year.

Detroit_TFC
01-30-2015, 09:27 AM
I had an in depth discussion with Bez at the end of last season, specifically about losing the supporters section in 110.
I'm located in the seat directly behind Sparta and also have a drum - the 75 mile bastards are right beside me.

Bez wants to keep the section as supporters for sure, as essentially the "Party" boxes will be above us. Also looking at the construction thus far the boxes will be quite a lot higher up than our seats in the top row of 110, therefore flags and tifo's should not bother anyone behind us. So for now we have chosen to stay put and keep drumming and enjoying the great sightlines from 110.

However, dependant on the reality of the stadium changes this upcoming season, if we lose the atmosphere etc. we will likely look at relocating to 112 next year.

Some of these relocation decisions are hard to make not actually seeing the layout up close, seems reasonable.

BuSaPuNk
01-30-2015, 09:37 AM

Bez sure wants the entire stadium to be like us and you guys up in 110.

However I don't see Bez and the one making the decisions on what sections are and arnt supporters.

With the Kings of The North move into the southend this year it looks to me that there going to be scailing back the supporter sections and trying to move everyone into the southend.

Red CB Toronto
01-30-2015, 09:55 AM
I believe that 110 is still designated as a supporters/standing section.

BuSaPuNk
01-30-2015, 10:35 AM
I believe that 110 is still designated as a supporters/standing section.

It is for now. After all the expansion and moving is done I actually don't see it lasting past that.

Especially 127 now that kings are in the south. It will just be phased out I would think.

tictoc
01-30-2015, 10:39 AM
You're right. With O109 moving en masse I don't see 110 being a supporters section beyond this season. Enjoy it while you can.

It is for now. After all the expansion and moving is done I actually don't see it lasting past that.

Especially 127 now that kings are in the south. It will just be phased out I would think.

BuSaPuNk
01-30-2015, 10:53 AM
You're right. With O109 moving en masse I don't see 110 being a supporters section beyond this season. Enjoy it while you can.

Last I heard O109 is not moving.

tictoc
01-30-2015, 11:02 AM
Trust me, they're moving.

Last I heard O109 is not moving.

Pint
01-30-2015, 11:06 AM

Look forward to working with you guys.

BuSaPuNk
01-30-2015, 11:09 AM

That's great news then. Was hoping they would.

tictoc
01-30-2015, 11:11 AM
116 is going to be a brave new world! Looking forward to it.

Look forward to working with you guys.

lintberg
01-30-2015, 02:57 PM

Yep, we will see what happens past this season....for now we will stay up there at the Top of 110 banging our drums. If it all goes to shit in the end we will relocate to 112 next year.

OgtheDim
02-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Got an email today about personal info for season seats.

Please note that season ticket packages will be scheduled for delivery via Purolator by mid-April.

Based on what I saw in my account when I made a minor change, they have already created tracking numbers.

FRANKIE65
02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
Got an email today about personal info for season seats.

Based on what I saw in my account when I made a minor change, they have already created tracking numbers.

Have to contact my rep to change the addy to my work one.

nfitz
02-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Based on what I saw in my account when I made a minor change, they have already created tracking numbers.The ones there a few weeks ago were last years tracking number!

Though I noticed that recently changed to "Monday, February 9, 2015 at 4:20 PM" which was my relocation timeslot.

I doubt they've populated this yet, as I don't think the company doing the ticket logistics has put together the packages yet, given they are still doing relocation for supporters groups.

aajking
02-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Anyone know when single game tickets go on sale for the home opener? Need to grab some extras for friends and hoping to get some near my seasons.

portu
03-05-2015, 01:36 PM
when are the season tickets supposed to be delivered, still waiting on mine

Phil
03-05-2015, 01:38 PM
when are the season tickets supposed to be delivered, still waiting on mine

Mid April

Joe Kool
03-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Got the following email today from TFC and I am not sure what to make of it. I know they used to have two tier pricing but now it has been expanded. What I don't get is the prices they gave me. I am in the yellow supporter area and the pricing, even the "your price" seems way out of whack compared to what I am actually paying. Is there anyone that can explain this better at all to me? Am I missing something? This can't mean the regular face value of supporter end seats range from $49 to $97....$49 maybe but $97? EDIT: Sorry for the format below...just did a cut and paste from Lotus Notes and that is what came out.

We hope that you are counting down the days to our May 10th Home Opener as we officially open the newly renovated BMO Field.

Until then, we have some details for you regarding your season ticket package, which is scheduled for delivery in mid-April.

As a Season Seat Holder, you will continue to receive the best overall value for your ticket package. The allocation of your package price is based on 4 categories of matches:

http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/{7dbd0927-ff97-4cca-b33a-4e1710a25a4a}_Black_Line.png

TOP:
PREMIUM:
REGULAR:
VALUE:

Face Value - $97
Face Value - $77
Face Value - $62
Face Value - $49

Your Price - $60
Your Price - $45
Your Price - $39
Your Price - $30

http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/{7dbd0927-ff97-4cca-b33a-4e1710a25a4a}_Black_Line.png

Click here (http://app.fans.mlse.com/e/er?s=1035771346&lid=1280&elq=99d0d08a396f4d55b1f9a1c63ca54b80&elqaid=1579&elqat=1&elqTrackId=73D80F0522586DBC067DCB108B8F2AC6) to see how each match has been categorized.

The printed price on your commemorative tickets will be the single match price at the time of printing. If you'd like to track changes in single match ticket pricing, we will be updating our site weekly once tickets are available to the general public.

We cannot wait to play our first match in Toronto this season and are very excited to have you apart of it with us.

http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/%7Bf8165478-ab2a-4e61-bd8d-535c4767caf7%7D_Tom_Pistore_Signature.JPG

Tom Pistore
Vice President, Sales and Service

Wagner
03-27-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm in the south end.

this is what I was sent:

As a Season Seat Holder, you will continue to receive the best overall value for your ticket package. The allocation of your package price is based on 4 categories of matches:

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6eVkPpDG3ThuLkD4u4CyanUSkUY0pKcKr3pzVpjq8kSIl12glF Ay4uZPHF5V_6aZ4haWmw1lyNVSOKV0ZW2OvlxmpK9bF8-E6--nC3-N3yst1SYret9s-C83_W_GC0fY41vYbs2AjZvcV8JMPSxxVpU1NMl_9Uk_DgOTOeR tI4ydrLpzKQVfYe-I42cEo5RcqIQ8yTZTaXhGVzPsTRzmDNk=s0-d-e1-ft#http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/%7B7dbd0927-ff97-4cca-b33a-4e1710a25a4a%7D_Black_Line.png

TOP:
PREMIUM:
REGULAR:
VALUE:

Face Value - $74
Face Value - $59
Face Value - $47
Face Value - $37

Your Price - $39
Your Price - $29
Your Price - $25
Your Price - $19

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6eVkPpDG3ThuLkD4u4CyanUSkUY0pKcKr3pzVpjq8kSIl12glF Ay4uZPHF5V_6aZ4haWmw1lyNVSOKV0ZW2OvlxmpK9bF8-E6--nC3-N3yst1SYret9s-C83_W_GC0fY41vYbs2AjZvcV8JMPSxxVpU1NMl_9Uk_DgOTOeR tI4ydrLpzKQVfYe-I42cEo5RcqIQ8yTZTaXhGVzPsTRzmDNk=s0-d-e1-ft#http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/%7B7dbd0927-ff97-4cca-b33a-4e1710a25a4a%7D_Black_Line.png

Click here (http://app.fans.mlse.com/e/er?s=1035771346&lid=1280&elq=71d739cae3ea48b58ecf37af7a2d552d&elqaid=1579&elqat=1&elqTrackId=73D80F0522586DBC067DCB108B8F2AC6) to see how each match has been categorized.

The printed price on your commemorative tickets will be the single match price at the time of printing. If you'd like to track changes in single match ticket pricing, we will be updating our site weekly once tickets are available to the general public.

We cannot wait to play our first match in Toronto this season and are very excited to have you apart of it with us.

Joe Kool
03-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Weird...I am in 114 and we both got 2 different pricing notes.

sidvan
03-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Got the following email today from TFC and I am not sure what to make of it. I know they used to have two tier pricing but now it has been expanded. What I don't get is the prices they gave me. I am in the yellow supporter area and the pricing, even the "your price" seems way out of whack compared to what I am actually paying. Is there anyone that can explain this better at all to me? Am I missing something? This can't mean the regular face value of supporter end seats range from $49 to $97....$49 maybe but $97? EDIT: Sorry for the format below...just did a cut and paste from Lotus Notes and that is what came out.

We hope that you are counting down the days to our May 10th Home Opener as we officially open the newly renovated BMO Field.

Until then, we have some details for you regarding your season ticket package, which is scheduled for delivery in mid-April.

TOP:
PREMIUM:
REGULAR:
VALUE:

Face Value - $97
Face Value - $77
Face Value - $62
Face Value - $49

Your Price - $60
Your Price - $45
Your Price - $39
Your Price - $30

Click here (http://app.fans.mlse.com/e/er?s=1035771346&lid=1280&elq=99d0d08a396f4d55b1f9a1c63ca54b80&elqaid=1579&elqat=1&elqTrackId=73D80F0522586DBC067DCB108B8F2AC6) to see how each match has been categorized.

http://images.fans.mlse.com/EloquaImages/clients/MapleLeafSportsEntertainmentLtd/%7Bf8165478-ab2a-4e61-bd8d-535c4767caf7%7D_Tom_Pistore_Signature.JPG

Tom Pistore
Vice President, Sales and Service

This is the same that I received in 115.

Joe Kool
03-27-2015, 10:37 AM
This is the same that I received in 115.

Scary to think about next year's season ticket prices compared to this year if going by "your price" section with the notice we got. I have 2 pairs....$190 each ticket for the pair that I have had for years and $342 each for the new pair I picked up this year. Even if I break down the more expensive pair of seats I have that would be a pretty big jump in price. I will worry about it I guess when I see my renewal notice next year but if they go by the "your price" prices for my 4 seats for next year I may not be a season ticket holder anymore. Would hate to see what Red or Dark Grey section prices would look like. They better win some friggin' games before jacking up the prices too much.

OgtheDim
03-27-2015, 10:45 AM
The face value price tells you how much you can sell those tickets for and still not be scalping, in theory.

IMHO, unless we go all the way to the MLS Cup Final, we will not be paying anything close to that face value for SS in 2016.

mowe
03-27-2015, 11:20 AM
Their categorizations are interesting. Home opener is Regular but a random Philly game is Top Match?

zorsofstesab
03-27-2015, 11:29 AM
My fear is that what we are currently paying for "light grey" in sections 105 and 110 will disappear in the coming years. These sections are priced cheaper then the new sections being constructed. I will not be happy if this occurs.

Initial B
03-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Ugh, that looks like Dynamic Pricing to me. Top will be for international friendlies, Premium will be when LA Galaxy and Montreal come to town, Regular will be for regular teams like NYRB and Columbus, and Value will be low-quality opposition games with no real selling point - like the Philly Union or Colorado Rapids.

Red CB Toronto
03-27-2015, 12:20 PM
http://www.torontofc.ca/sites/toronto/files/Match%20Tiering%20Info.png

Philly is a top match, not sure what to think .

Joe Kool
03-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Haha....got another note from TFC. New prices look in line now with what I expected. They should really double check that kind of thing before sending it out.

"The email we sent you yesterday may have contained incorrect pricing. Please see below for the correct pricing breakdown.

Our apologies for the inconvenience."

TFC07
03-27-2015, 12:35 PM
EDIT: Nevermind.

OgtheDim
03-27-2015, 12:41 PM
For some reason, they think Saturday games in the summer sell better.

Which pretty much tells you how many people who got to TFC follow MLS.

Red CB Toronto
03-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Light Grey Pricing

TOP:
PREMIUM:
REGULAR:
VALUE:

Face Value - $37
Face Value - $30
Face Value - $24
Face Value - $20