PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip: TFC at the Super Draft in Philly

Red CB Toronto
11-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Thinking of heading down to the Super Draft in Philly on Thursday, January 15. It's free to attend and being part of the National Soccer Convention lots of things will be going on. There is always an all supporters get together in the morning at a sports bar beside the convention center, and with the bars being allowed to serve beginning at 6 am in the state of PA, you know what that means, cold beer will be flowing. The supporters summit also takes place during the week. Also the Flyers are at home the 15th and 76ers the next night. Come on down if you want.

nascarguy
11-04-2014, 01:53 PM
cool lets see if we can get a group rate

Parkdale
11-04-2014, 02:05 PM
but does anyone actually drink beer at 6:00am?

(and if you do, maybe there's a problem?)

Auzzy
11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
but does anyone actually drink beer at 6:00am?

(and if you don't, maybe there's a problem?)

Fixed it for ya!

Fort York Redcoat
11-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Philly is second on my road trip list next season but I'd like to see a game while I'm there.

djcuse
11-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Is the Superdraft at night or during the day? The Flyers are playing host to the Canucks that night. Would make for a good full day of sports if the draft was in the
afternoon?

djcuse
11-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Just read the last line in your post Red CB... I'm very tempted on making this roadtrip. Especially with Canadian and Syracuse Senior Skylar Thomas expected to be taken in the top 10!

Red CB Toronto
11-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Just read the last line in your post Red CB... I'm very tempted on making this roadtrip. Especially with Canadian and Syracuse Senior Skylar Thomas expected to be taken in the top 10!

Draft typically starts at noon, also another very prominent Canadian out of UConn is will go very high, who already has a few caps with the national team.