PDA

View Full Version : What discounted TFC gear did you buy yesterday?

Red CB Toronto
10-19-2014, 01:42 PM
With yesterday being the final home game of the season, TFC had a 75% off sale. I took advantage of this discounted gear, bought a long sleeve Onyx jersey for $30, two hats for $7.50 each and a Bradley t-shirt for $5. So what gear did you get?

Areathrasher
10-19-2014, 01:53 PM
Oynx jersey
Gilberto player tee
Bradley ladies player tee for the missus.

FRANKIE65
10-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Onyx jersey for myself $30
Medium onyx jersey for one of the boys $30
Small women's onyx jersey for $20 for the wife
Two caps for $7.50 each
One medium t-shirt for another boy for$8.75

The men's jerseys were authentics, with $124.99 tags on them.
Had to laugh when a few hours after the game somebody posted a long sleeve onyx on Kijiji for $120... Saying they got it and it doesn't fit. Nothing like trying to make $90 profit, lol.

TFC07
10-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Oynx Jersey

khso11
10-19-2014, 02:01 PM
2 oynx jersey, one with Gilberto on it.

Pint
10-19-2014, 02:05 PM
long sleve onyx jersey... $30 and will personalize it later.

flamehawk
10-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Damn, regretting not getting one. Planned on getting an onyx jersey, but was too disappointed in the match result and didn't want to line up. By the end of the game, the shops seemed empty. Any clue if discounts are continued at Real Sport?

Red CB Toronto
10-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Damn, regretting not getting one. Planned on getting an onyx jersey, but was too disappointed in the match result and didn't want to line up. By the end of the game, the shops seemed empty. Any clue if discounts are continued at Real Sport?

With BMO not being the jersey sponsor next year , watch for the current Red and Onyx to be drastically on sale all around. If not Real Sports then at least National Sports Outlets.

Cuppy
10-19-2014, 02:51 PM
With the MLS logo changing next season u will see apparel drastically reduced

BuSaPuNk
10-19-2014, 06:22 PM
I was banking on getting a new jersey but i wasn't waiting in those lines. It took close to 40 mins for people to get through at points. Ill just hit National Sports when they get loaded with them.

Pint
10-19-2014, 06:34 PM
I got into the stadium a little over an hour early so i got mine before, high tailed it out after the game avoiding running into the UM02

nascarguy
10-19-2014, 06:35 PM
yeah I was not waiting in line for 40mins.

Red CB Toronto
10-19-2014, 07:02 PM
I was banking on getting a new jersey but i wasn't waiting in those lines. It took close to 40 mins for people to get through at points. Ill just hit National Sports when they get loaded with them.

I entered the patio right at noon, bought my jersey and exited in about all of five minutes headed up to Joe's. But Yeh lots of TFC gear will be available at deeply discounted prices with both a New Jersey sponsor and MLS logo in 2015.

Qman
10-19-2014, 08:02 PM
With the MLS logo changing next season u will see apparel drastically reduced

Wonder if they are going with a new alternative kit colour next year as well.

Narster
10-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Got a short sleeve onyx jersey, a Gilberto shirt for me and my bro, and a Bradley shirt for a friend, it was pretty sick I must say. It was like $50 for all this. So what I had to miss the first 10 minutes of the game, its way worth waiting considering the real face value of that stuff ! That was the positive part of the day.

redisthenewblk
10-19-2014, 09:13 PM
I got one of the big puffy cozy long jackets for $40, regular 169.99. Also got an onyx jersey for $30 and a black polo shirt for $15. Pretty jazzed about the deal on the jacket. Been coveting one for a while.

dutch
10-20-2014, 02:48 AM
shit is it too late? I'd by 7 onyx jerseys for each day of the week

Klinsmann
10-20-2014, 07:09 AM
I picked up a long sleeved Onyx with Bradley on the back. $40
A defoe red short sleeved (it was the only red left in my size) $40
a kids onyx jersey for $20
2 TFC caps (soft red and onyx) for $7.50 each

TOBOR !
10-20-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm gonna wait for the club to rebrand before I buy anything else.

Joe Kool
10-20-2014, 08:28 AM
I just bought a red youth jersey for $20 and only because I happened to be at the merchandise stand under the North stand when nobody was really there. I had planned on checking the merchandise out when I got to the stadium but I have little patience for long lines to save some money on stuff I really didn't need since I have a pretty big collection of TFC merch already. Just like the long lineup backing onto the road when gas stations drop their price a few cents lower than the competition across the street. I would rather pay a little bit more than deal with the lineups. That is just me though...to each his own....some people are willing to wait for the deal. Glad to see a bunch of people on here got some good deals.

kodiakTFC
10-20-2014, 11:49 AM
1x XL onyx kit
1x XL red DeRo kit. They only had Defoe, I was upset but I wanted the red kit to complete my collection. I decided to look myself and found a DeRo. What a find!
1x M onyx for my bud.

Red CB Toronto
10-20-2014, 11:57 AM
I just bought a red youth jersey for $20 and only because I happened to be at the merchandise stand under the North stand when nobody was really there. I had planned on checking the merchandise out when I got to the stadium but I have little patience for long lines to save some money on stuff I really didn't need since I have a pretty big collection of TFC merch already. Just like the long lineup backing onto the road when gas stations drop their price a few cents lower than the competition across the street. I would rather pay a little bit more than deal with the lineups. That is just me though...to each his own....some people are willing to wait for the deal. Glad to see a bunch of people on here got some good deals.

Are most of us like myself finding themselves at the point of having too much TFC gear. I have every TFC jersey expect the first year Grey. Also have a GK, two game worn ones that Adrian and O'Brian gave me. Plus way too much other gear too list plus enough scarves to sink a ship.

WestStandGeoff
10-20-2014, 12:02 PM
I entered the patio right at noon, bought my jersey and exited in about all of five minutes headed up to Joe's. But Yeh lots of TFC gear will be available at deeply discounted prices with both a New Jersey sponsor and MLS logo in 2015.

I really hope you mean new jersey sponsor, and not that you have some inside information about a "New Jersey" sponsor... I don't want a steaming pile of turds on our shirts next year!

WestStandGeoff
10-20-2014, 12:06 PM

I with you dude - thought I got there early enough to get a toque and some gear (especially for the boy), but wasn't about to wait in a 30+ person lineup. Keeping an eye on National sports...

Detroit_TFC
10-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Strangely they had XL black anthem jackets after them not being available all damn season. Wasn't on sale but bought one anyway. IMO nicest piece of swag adidas has done for TFC.