PDA

View Full Version : Changing it up, section 132f

FRANKIE65
10-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, beats the supporters sections in my books. Would love to eventually get seasons there.
However, until then, we have been bouncing around BMO trying out different areas.
So, for the final home game of the season...barring the playoff miracle...I grabbed four seats in the north end, section 132f. It's a "boys day out" just myself and three teenagers who I know are going to love being up close and personal with the players.
Anyone on the forum ever sat/stood in this area? I realise the view of the far goal will be less than stellar, hoping TFC pours it on in the second half:D, but the near goal should be pretty cool. Usually the better half is with me taking a few shots, but, guess I'll have to actually snap a few myself this time.

Suds
10-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, beats the supporters sections in my books. Would love to eventually get seasons there.
However, until then, we have been bouncing around BMO trying out different areas.
So, for the final home game of the season...barring the playoff miracle...I grabbed four seats in the north end, section 132f. It's a "boys day out" just myself and three teenagers who I know are going to love being up close and personal with the players.
Anyone on the forum ever sat/stood in this area? I realise the view of the far goal will be less than stellar, hoping TFC pours it on in the second half:D, but the near goal should be pretty cool. Usually the better half is with me taking a few shots, but, guess I'll have to actually snap a few myself this time.

Have had season seats in 131 F for years. (though, moved this year) It's a great spot to watch the game. If you're in row 2 a lot of people stand. The good thing is you can stand or sit and it does not matter as you don't block anyone. Sight-lines for the south end net can be a bit odd at times. It can be hard to judge how close some shots are on net. Be as loud as you want. When we are down there we berate the the opposition all game. Plus you have the people in the beer garden doing the same right behind you.

Keep your head up .. I've seen a few peeps get a good one to the head g:D And don't stand near my buddy with a full beer when a shot comes flying past the net. The pussy jumps out of the way and my beer goes flying over everyone around us when the ball smashes it out of my hand .. LOL (true story) :drinking:

FRANKIE65
10-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Have had season seats in 131 F for years. (though, moved this year) It's a great spot to watch the game. If you're in row 2 a lot of people stand. The good thing is you can stand or sit and it does not matter as you don't block anyone. Sight-lines for the south end net can be a bit odd at times. It can be hard to judge how close some shots are on net. Be as loud as you want. When we are down there we berate the the opposition all game. Plus you have the people in the beer garden doing the same right behind you.

Keep your head up .. I've seen a few peeps get a good one to the head g:D And don't stand near my buddy with a full beer when a shot comes flying past the net. The pussy jumps out of the way and my beer goes flying over everyone around us when the ball smashes it out of my hand .. LOL (true story) :drinking:

Good stuff, thanks for the feedback Suds. The three boys are in the first row, I'm in the second (couldn't get four in the first) almost behind them.
We're not too far away from the Limpact supporters up in 225 -227 and the Kings in 127, so should make for some great entertainment.