PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dike?

C.Ronaldo
10-09-2014, 01:08 PM
What happened to him?

Why aren't we using his energy, size and pace?

JuliquE
10-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Bull in a China shop; they're rebuilding him, a la RoboCop.

jloome
10-09-2014, 01:14 PM
I think they're afraid of playing him because he has trade value but has a history of being crocked; they'll move him in the offseason for allocation or another player.

I can hear TB on the phone right now: "This guy scored against Spain!"

Yohan
10-09-2014, 01:33 PM
I think they're afraid of playing him because he has trade value but has a history of being crocked; they'll move him in the offseason for allocation or another player.

Catalonia. But he also scored against Italy

notthesun
10-09-2014, 01:52 PM

On the flip side, if he scores a couple goals before the season's end his trade value shoots up. Even just giving him some minutes would help.

I don't know what the deal is. Does Vanney just not like him? I thought he was due for a career year at the start of this season, what a shame.

Hey, at least he'll score 12 goals for whichever club we deal him to next season.

Yohan
10-09-2014, 02:09 PM
On the flip side, if he scores a couple goals before the season's end his trade value shoots up. Even just giving him some minutes would help.

I don't know what the deal is. Does Vanney just not like him? I thought he was due for a career year at the start of this season, what a shame.

Hey, at least he'll score 12 goals for whichever club we deal him to next season.
or just break down and tear another ACL. big target man who likes to bang bodies are more injury prone

CommradePolski
10-09-2014, 02:23 PM
or just break down and tear another ACL. big target man who likes to bang bodies are more injury prone

You mean achilles right?

JuliquE
10-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Yep. Dike, for me, is like a poor man's Alan Gordon.

Love, love, love his commitment.. but, he's just a bit wild, in my eyes. At 28, he's not had more than a handful of professional starts to hang his hat on.

Time to cut our losses.. though, I DO agree that we should give him a look; I just think it should come when we're not desperate to score (i.e. Chivas was a PERFECT game for him to come on and nick a goal, for his confidence and potential value, going forward).

prizby
10-09-2014, 04:09 PM
thought he was in contract year