PDA

View Full Version : Section 110A

SS2006
10-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Hi guys, trying to find tickets for Houston-TFC this wed (5 next to each other)
I found open seats in 110a, and was going to get them then i read' accessible seating' which makes sense why there was an 'A'.

I mean no disrespect at all, as I honestly don't know, are these seats strictly reserved for people with disability? Or does the 'A' just mean it is an accessible area and is safe/accessible for those in wheel chairs.

Wanted to check here first, and where else can i get tickets if I can't get these?

THA BUTCHA
10-05-2014, 01:44 AM
110a is probably the grade they give the section with regards to game day experience :flare:

Come me visit us in row 20 and up. We do it right.
We don't mind making room for a supporter. :scarf:

SS2006
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
110a is probably the grade they give the section with regards to game day experience :flare:

lol i apapreicate it brother
but im pretty sure it actually means accessibility. Does anyone know? Will I get kicked out from there

Cuppy
10-05-2014, 02:13 PM
You won't get kicked out if they sell u wheel chair accessible seating. In years past ticketmaster would have them available closer to game day. Mindu this was back in the days when tix were hard to come by. Even if u purchase the seats and they give u a hard time as u really don't require them just let them aware the tix were meant for someone who requires but they bailed last min

SS2006
10-05-2014, 05:25 PM
ok, ill take ur word for it! see u guys there

Brooker
10-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Do you park in handicapped spots, too? lol.

I doubt anybody who works at BMO will give a shit. You'll be okay.

Ajax TFC
10-05-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it just means that the seats are accessible rather than that they're reserved for people who need accessible seating.

Joe Kool
10-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I have season seats in 214A so I am in the accessible area all the time. If they don't sell accessible area tickets by a week or two before the game they open them up on Ticketmaster to anyone. If they are there buy them. Nobody will give you a hassle. I would say only about 15-20% of the accessible seats are usually ever used with people the actually require them. I have people beside me every game that bought them through Ticketmaster without having any accessible requirements. Never a hassle.

FRANKIE65
10-05-2014, 05:54 PM
If you read the fine print it mentions the seats are for those who need accessible seating (disabled in whatever way) and their companions. So, should they check you might have a bit of a problem. That said, being a Wednesday night you're probably fine.

Oblio2
10-05-2014, 09:48 PM

Legend!!

:flare:

Wagner
10-06-2014, 05:43 AM
it is 100% fine.
you won't be hassled at all.
no one is going to ask you to move.

as someone stated earlier, AODA, or other accessible legislation requires that they have tix available.
anything unsold with about 1 week to go is then available to the gen public.

you can confidently buy those tix and expect to be hassle-free.

nfitz
10-06-2014, 07:56 PM
I have season seats in 214A...How did you swing that? Asking for a friend.

Joe Kool
10-06-2014, 08:50 PM
How did you swing that? Asking for a friend.

I had seasons for a few years in other sections before my wife got really sick. She had to start coming to games in a wheelchair so my rep was swapping tickets on a game by game basis for an accessible section so I asked him for the next year can I actually get seasons in a wheelchair accessible spot so I don't have to swap game by game at guest services. He said yes I can. He asked me where I wanted to go and I picked 214A. I love my seats but I would give it up in a second though for my wife not to be sick and for us not to need accessible.

nfitz
10-07-2014, 12:03 PM
I had seasons for a few years in other sections before my wife got really sick. She had to start coming to games in a wheelchair so my rep was swapping tickets on a game by game basis for an accessible section so I asked him for the next year can I actually get seasons in a wheelchair accessible spot so I don't have to swap game by game at guest services. He said yes I can. He asked me where I wanted to go and I picked 214A. I love my seats but I would give it up in a second though for my wife not to be sick and for us not to need accessible.Thanks. They've been less accommodating for those who are simply way too old to stand for 90 minutes. Which doesn't give any other options in the cheap seats. Though I can see why that make sense. Good to hear that they'll do this for cases like yours though!

Hopefully you'll both get back to a lower seat one day!