PDA

View Full Version : All star game bad for TFC

deltox
07-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Look im pissed off right now.

i saw the loss (yes it was a loss) last night. i witnesse the san jose bullshit.

i was in chicago to see the shit there.

i watched the vancouver bullshit.....TWICE!

im a little pissed off about my team.....i feel like i lost and i failed......

(sorry...had to get that out)

so im gonna watch the ASG. i think that its gonna be a great game... there will be a lot of great players on the field.

i might hate them but landon and becks with the others are gonna make a solid team.

so after watching my team fail over the last month or so ans then watching the good skillful players tomorrow, il gonna go back to watching TFC.

i think at that point ill say..... wow. my eyes are open..... TFC really DO need to improve.

i think that the ASG will make TFC look bad.

on top of that,,,,,,, we BETTER FUCKING MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

rocker
07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
i gave my allstar tickets to family members and I'm heading for a short vacation on thursday. I didn't feel like going to BMO for the third time in a week.
I need a break from this frustration, so I'm glad the next home game isn't til August. I need to cool off.

Kickit09
07-23-2008, 09:31 AM
on the bright side theres no way TFC can loose on thursday... or is there? :noidea:

RealG-TFC
07-23-2008, 09:35 AM
on the bright side theres no way TFC can loose on thursday... or is there? :noidea:

Jimmy B breaks his legs. :noidea:

Tintin
07-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Look im pissed off right now.

i saw the loss (yes it was a loss) last night. i witnesse the san jose bullshit.

i was in chicago to see the shit there.

i watched the vancouver bullshit.....TWICE!

im a little pissed off about my team.....i feel like i lost and i failed......

(sorry...had to get that out)

so im gonna watch the ASG. i think that its gonna be a great game... there will be a lot of great players on the field.

i might hate them but landon and becks with the others are gonna make a solid team.

so after watching my team fail over the last month or so ans then watching the good skillful players tomorrow, il gonna go back to watching TFC.

i think at that point ill say..... wow. my eyes are open..... TFC really DO need to improve.

i think that the ASG will make TFC look bad.

on top of that,,,,,,, we BETTER FUCKING MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

As Jim Mora would say:

What's that? Uh -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!

Unless we make changes, There is no way ww will make the palyoffs.

timmay
07-23-2008, 10:53 AM
so how is the all star game bad for TFC?

mr k
07-23-2008, 11:11 AM
I won't be caught dead at the ASG. It's all like foreplay with no climax.

noochie
07-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I won't be caught dead at the ASG. It's all like foreplay with no climax.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/haileylux/myspace/you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg