PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Exchange

Leedsoronto
09-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Just a light hearted look at an idea I saw in the US

official jersey exchange

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ravens-fans-swarm-stadium-exchange-ray-rice-jerseys-article-1.1945452

maybe MLSE could bring this in, if a player, let's say urm, Defoe !! Last 5 mins then upsets the fans, say, and u got his shirt then why not have the ability to exchange it for a new player named shirt?

Fort York Redcoat
09-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Is this the guy who beat his gf in an elevator?

Is this the comparison?

Leedsoronto
09-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Is this the guy who beat his gf in an elevator?

Is this the comparison?

Chill
no comparison, just a light hearted idea before the stress of the push for the playoffs !

Imagine if ya could ? How many shirts would ya change?

me I would keep my Leeds Yaboya and TFC Kovemans shirt.

Fort York Redcoat
09-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Chill
no comparison, just a light hearted idea before the stress of the push for the playoffs !

Imagine if ya could ? How many shirts would ya change?

me I would keep my Leeds Yaboya and TFC Kovemans shirt.

Alright. Just making sure no one else is taking this too seriously. Down in Chicago this is all people were talking about. Disgraceful.

On the light side:

I'm still considering getting an Issey shirt. I wonder if there is a Forlan shirt out there...

Huyton
09-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Alright. Just making sure no one else is taking this too seriously. Down in Chicago this is all people were talking about. Disgraceful.

On the light side:

I'm still considering getting an Issey shirt. I wonder if there is a Forlan shirt out there...

For Rollerblading use only.

mowe
09-19-2014, 02:45 PM
For Rollerblading use only.
This will never get old.

MFG1
09-19-2014, 08:53 PM
I have a jersey from 2008 with section 110 on the back. It's a men's large. Anyone from that section offering something I'd be willing to part with it . It's been worn maybe 5 times and it's a long sleeve red.

grizzle
09-20-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't even buy jerseys for players on MLSE teams (Raptors / TFC) anymore because you know they won't be there in a year or two.

razor787
09-20-2014, 01:40 AM
I don't even buy jerseys for players on MLSE teams (Raptors / TFC) anymore because you know they won't be there in a year or two.

This.

I've been burned a couple times by buying shirts of players that were here for a snap of the fingers (Frings), or never did anything (De'guzman).

Gilberto9
09-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Pretty good idea.

I have a men's size M training jersey from 2010. Signed by Steven Caldwell on the front of the shirt. Willing to exchange.

OgtheDim
09-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Saw somebody the other week with a red Cesar jersey.

I wondered for a moment why he had a keeper on a red jersey.

Then I twigged.....

Brooker
09-20-2014, 12:51 PM
I really wanted a Laurent Robert jersey. Would have gone nice with my Andy Welsh jersey. What was I thinking. One night against Houston was all it took. Totally worth it.