PDA

View Full Version : General Bradley's Call To Arms: All Hands On Deck

Red CB Toronto
09-18-2014, 09:27 AM
This Sunday we need to be leaders, brining it all and make the stadium rock, no excuses. The General and the Reds need us to intimidate lowly Chivas and make them regret even coming here. It has been a tough stretch I know but now more than ever the focus needs to be on the 11 men on the pitch and getting behind them. Hail to the Reds, hail to Victory, lets make Sunday one we can enjoy and get that much closer to the playoffs.

notthesun
09-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Got some cheap tickets off Stubhub to the game Sunday. I'll be doing my part. :scarf:

Derko
09-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Going to my part, as I always do. The season is not over and I have to be vocal and support the effort on the field.
For those whom don't feel the same and will not be as passionate and bring it to the game, that be your choice and your decision.

Bring it on RPB's, show the rest we have not given up.

burlington Red
09-18-2014, 11:51 AM
weird game, it's the first game in a while where we are expecting to go out and win

Carts
09-18-2014, 12:45 PM
weird game, it's the first game in a while where we are expecting to go out and win

We are...? TFC could be playing the St. Catherine's Fighting Owls (WHOOOO!!!) and if we gave up a 93rd minute equalizer - it wouldn't surprise me...

LOL g:D I joke (a little)...

I'd love to see us fill the net - with all the "O's" scoring... Gilberto, Dero, Osorio, Oduro to make it 4-"0"...!!!

Carts...

burlington Red
09-18-2014, 02:35 PM
We are...? TFC could be playing the St. Catherine's Fighting Owls (WHOOOO!!!) and if we gave up a 93rd minute equalizer - it wouldn't surprise me...

LOL g:D I joke (a little)...

I'd love to see us fill the net - with all the "O's" scoring... Gilberto, Dero, Osorio, Oduro to make it 4-"0"...!!!

Carts...

in the O's you forgot OG, lol

ryan
09-18-2014, 02:35 PM
We'll show up, that's what we do.

Better question, will the 11 on the field?

Not to mention we should be beating a shit club like Chivas in a empty building. Shouldn't need "fan support" to lay waste to that club, if we are needed, there's a problem. It's fucking Chivas...they are basically folding up as a club in 2 months. I mean...come on....

tfcleeds
09-18-2014, 08:05 PM
It's do or die...if the players can't get up for this match, we have no business being in the playoffs.

Come on lads, let's get this done.

OfficeGuy
09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/2014/09/19/toronto_fc_robbed_on_costly_call_vs_fire_mls_commi ssioner_says.html

nice article - Garber acknowledges the Ref's horrible call and takes Bradley's comments at face value

on and off the field, Bradley is leading the charge

Super
09-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Do or die moment. It's nice to hear Bradley ask for supporters to show up, again, but hopefully the players will show up, too. Far too often this season that's not been the case.

OfficeGuy
09-19-2014, 10:46 AM
http://tipofthetower.com/2014/09/19/toronto-fc-mls-confirm-goal-chicago-stood/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Carts
09-19-2014, 11:08 AM
http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/2014/09/19/toronto_fc_robbed_on_costly_call_vs_fire_mls_commi ssioner_says.html

nice article - Garber acknowledges the Ref's horrible call and takes Bradley's comments at face value

on and off the field, Bradley is leading the charge

Horrible call yes, but tough circumstance for the official...

I don't blame the ref - he made an HONEST MISTAKE because the Fire defender did a DISHONEST DIVE...

Want to stop that from happening - the call stands as the ref is human & the match must continue, but now that the video has been looked at & it's obvious embellishment, hand him a 3-match-ban, and he'll think twice about doing it again...

Carts...

But BACK ON TOPIC...

There will be many, many, many pre-game beers Sunday! Full voice in the stands! 4-O's for the 4-0 WIN!

Yohan
09-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Horrible call yes, but tough circumstance for the official...

I don't blame the ref - he made an HONEST MISTAKE because the Fire defender did a DISHONEST DIVE...

Want to stop that from happening - the call stands as the ref is human & the match must continue, but now that the video has been looked at & it's obvious embellishment, hand him a 3-match-ban, and he'll think twice about doing it again...

Carts...

But BACK ON TOPIC...

There will be many, many, many pre-game beers Sunday! Full voice in the stands! 4-O's for the 4-0 WIN!
I don't think Fire defender dove. I'll give him enough benefit of the doubt because Gilberto did touch him and the pitch was incredibly wet

BuSaPuNk
09-19-2014, 12:08 PM
http://youtu.be/32Snks6C0mQ

I think its time to raise the levels up a bit.

Carts
09-19-2014, 12:50 PM
I don't think Fire defender dove. I'll give him enough benefit of the doubt because Gilberto did touch him and the pitch was incredibly wet

So you agree it was the right call by the official, and Don Garber is wrong...

Because if that 'touch' was severe enough to cause an athlete's back to arch, arms fly into the air, and for him to firmly to ground - that means it was a hard push and the ref got it right...

I gotta say - I disagree...

ag futbol
09-19-2014, 01:02 PM

Because if that 'touch' was severe enough to cause an athlete's back to arch, arms fly into the air, and for him to firmly to ground - that means it was a hard push and the ref got it right...

Never ceases to amaze me how people who are paid to be athletic and coordinated suddenly forget how when it's convenient.

jloome
09-19-2014, 01:51 PM

No, you're both right. The weight of the hand on the shoulder was probably enough to put him off balance and he went down. But the ball had already been poked by the time that happened, so it didn't affect the play and he couldn't have regained control.

hulkrogan
09-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Guys go down by themselves sometimes because of a missed step. It looked a bit divey to me, but there are cases where you can put your hand on a guy causing him to go down because he was already on the brink, and it's not a foul. I think. I'm not a ref :)

Jack
09-19-2014, 06:44 PM
I just got Bradley's video in my email. I gotta admit, it was pretty cool. I'm stoked for Sunday. I've got a new, bigger and louder drum. Let's shake that shitty aluminum stadium to the ground g:D

denime
09-19-2014, 09:38 PM
I just got Bradley's video in my email. I gotta admit, it was pretty cool. I'm stoked for Sunday. I've got a new, bigger and louder drum. Let's shake that shitty aluminum stadium to the ground g:D

Agree 100%

Red CB Toronto
09-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Be loud, be proud, let's all have a great Sunday !!!

backbeat
09-19-2014, 11:26 PM
Be loud, be proud, let's all have a great Sunday !!!

and can we PLEASE be there 30 minutes BEFORE kick-off?

if the game is at 3

imagine it's at 2

and be there 30 minutes late

- I just don't get it...

it seems pretty easy...

Super
09-20-2014, 12:05 AM
I have to say, with all the disappointment as of late (results mainly, Defoe, Nelsen, Leiweke, etc.) it's incredibly encouraging to find out that we have a true General on our team. We've never really had one before. I sincerely hope he wants to stay for the long term. It won't be an easy ride, especially if things turn south as normal, but we desperately need someone like him, who can really center everybody and focus on the goal and the positives. Big thumbs up to Bradley!

Red CB Toronto
09-20-2014, 01:24 AM
Hail to the General !!!

razor787
09-20-2014, 01:59 AM
Hail to the General !!!

Just gave me a new song idea.

Hail to our General, General, General
Hail to our General
Michael Bradley

He yells and he hustles
and get's into tussles
Hail to our General
Michael Bradley

He's got a fine touch
and helps out a bunch
Hail to our General
Michael Bradley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brbq-2gawQE

Ivy
09-20-2014, 04:11 AM
Michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*

Red4ever
09-20-2014, 10:33 AM
I like this a lot

His passes, uncanny
With less hair than Danny
Hail to our general
Michael Bradley.

Super
09-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*
michael *clap clap*
bradley *clap clap*

This will spread easily around the stadium.

ChrisFizik
09-20-2014, 01:44 PM
https://soundcloud.com/redpatchboys/yankee-general-michael-bradley-red-patch-boys-toronto-fc-chant?in=redpatchboys/sets/voice-in-the-stands-toronto-fc-supporter-chants

hopefully reason to hear this. I find the pleading with fans to support a bit odd, but it's not directed at us, it's the worry of empty seats elsewhere at bmo. Good on The General for doing his duty offpitch here. Looks like he lost sleep over it. (PR: Michael, we're gonna need you to not shave for a few days before the shoot...)