PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 15 Stats Up

flamehawk
09-14-2014, 10:49 PM
http://fut15.wefut.com/en/club/111651

In case anyone is interested, this year's FIFA 15 database is up and I've linked to TFC's players. Seems about right, though feel Haggalund should be 2-3 points higher. Was worried Dero would see a massive stat drop - happy that's not the case.

Lennon
09-15-2014, 12:11 AM
LOL @ Lovitz having lower dribbling than Hagglund.

David Edgar's rating is also a joke. 62. Same as Ashton Morgan.

khso11
09-15-2014, 12:52 AM
That 51 pace on Bekker lol, seems about right.

flamehawk
09-15-2014, 07:27 AM
LOL @ Lovitz having lower dribbling than Hagglund.

David Edgar's rating is also a joke. 62. Same as Ashton Morgan.

Lol, didn't notice that. I always hoped that EA Sports would just pay to use SI Games's FM database (though that can be pretty off for MLS at times too).

ryan
09-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Oduro is the 5th fastest player in the entire game.

3 Other MLS players made the top 20, Yedlin - 20th, Martins - 19th and Manneh was around 7th or 8th.

shwade
09-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Bekker rated same as Osorio? Generous.
Bloom deserves a 64.
Will FIFA15 have the onyx jerseys?

Lennon
09-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Lol, didn't notice that. I always hoped that EA Sports would just pay to use SI Games's FM database (though that can be pretty off for MLS at times too).

I always thought it would be really cool if they combined the two games ..

19Barrett19
09-15-2014, 08:19 PM
65 pace for gilberto is a joke he is 80 minimum

flamehawk
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
I always thought it would be really cool if they combined the two games ..

Ya, used to day dream about that. It would be amazing to see my fm teams in fifa.

ryan
09-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Bloom deserves a 64.

They should. MLS in FIFA is based upon the season that's finishing up, so I would expect it.

PopePouri
09-16-2014, 08:54 AM
65 pace for gilberto is a joke he is 80 minimum

Yeah, that's EA bullshit.

At least Henry has more that 50 pace now.

My FUT home jersey all year.

flamehawk
09-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Wish they release a MLS DLC and include faces and stadiums - maybe even the NASL (Voyageur Cup?). I really don't understand the lack of attention for an American Company that employs a Canadian studio.

ManUtd4ever
09-16-2014, 09:44 AM
I have held back on upgrading to a PS4 because I don't have as much time to play anymore with 2 young kids, and I also didn't think the upgrades in FIFA 14 for the next generation console justified the cost to buy a new system.

Has anyone had a first hand look at FIFA 15 on PS4? I know it's not out yet, but the demo?

Is it worth it to upgrade to PS4 this year?

denime
09-16-2014, 09:57 AM
I have held back on upgrading to a PS4 because I don't have as much time to play anymore with 2 young kids, and I also didn't think the upgrades in FIFA 14 for the next generation console justified the cost to buy a new system.

Has anyone had a first hand look at FIFA 15 on PS4? I know it's not out yet, but the demo?

Is it worth it to upgrade to PS4 this year?

I did,my son plays demo on PS4 and game is unreal,he played demo on both, PS3 and PS4. PS4 much ,much better game and gaming experience.

Carts
09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Kind of an art imitates life moment on my XBOX ONE with FIFA14...

I had TFC top of the league at 11-4, and got fired for my sideline behavior (damn kinnect can hear me swearing at the refs - LOL)...

So let the circus begin...

Then I'm hired by the NYRB and play TFC in Toronto a few games later - Gilberto is on the bench to start (leading MLS goal scorer) and the commentary team talk about the fans being frustrated he's not starting...

Damn these games are REALISTIC!!!

Carts...

Voodooman
09-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Kind of an art imitates life moment on my XBOX ONE with FIFA14...

I had TFC top of the league at 11-4, and got fired for my sideline behavior (damn kinnect can hear me swearing at the refs - LOL)...

So let the circus begin...

Then I'm hired by the NYRB and play TFC in Toronto a few games later - Gilberto is on the bench to start (leading MLS goal scorer) and the commentary team talk about the fans being frustrated he's not starting...

Damn these games are REALISTIC!!!

Carts...

HAHA thats sooo jokes. I'm actually going to include that story on my radio show aha

Carts
09-16-2014, 11:00 AM
HAHA thats sooo jokes. I'm actually going to include that story on my radio show aha

I was so mad when fired, I took a pic of my termination notice (on my Instagram 'Carts61')... I was 11-wins, 4-draws, 0-losses and fired for my sideline behavior!!!

Then when the Gilberto thing happened, I tried to record a game-clip of Gilberto sitting on the bench with the commentators talking, but it only records highlights...

Honestly, I was laughing my ass off listening to the commentators talk about "the fans must be surprised he's on the bench with his recent form" and then "they're none to happy, that's for sure"... I couldn't believe it!!!

Carts...

Globetrotter
09-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Article about Oduro being the 5th fastest guy in the game. Is Marvell still playing? Is he still faster than Ronaldo?

http://sports.ca.msn.com/top-stories/oduro-has-speed-to-burn-in-fifa-15-4

Defoe
09-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Bloom deserves a 64.

In my personal opinion Bloom is terrible, his defensive coverage is horrible. He's athletic and he can cross (kind of) but he was the direct result of Chicago's goal on Saturday night. He should be 54 not 64. I agree with all the other rankings. I would have liked to see Morrow get a 70, but he just hasn't played enough. Bradley and Defoe at 80 seems fair. Gilberto at 73 is probably fair, hopefully he's higher next time.

ManUtd4ever
09-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback Denime. My boys are too young to play, but I can't wait to be able to play with them. Then my wife won't give me grief for playing video games, LOL.

Lennon
09-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Why isn't Jordan Hamilton in the game? Would be nice to use him in my Canadian Olympic squad ..

ryan
09-17-2014, 09:13 AM
I did,my son plays demo on PS4 and game is unreal,he played demo on both, PS3 and PS4. PS4 much ,much better game and gaming experience.

If anyone plays on PC, the "new" PS4/XBONE version is debuting there. It's just as nice as the console version, if not better. :)

Joe Kool
09-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Just picked up FIFA 15 from Toys R Us today. I think they goofed since was supposed to be released on Sept 23. Only Messi on the cover. Guess Dempsey got pulled from being on it. Interesting. Going to have to crack it open tonight to see the new TFC on it.

aajking
09-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Just picked up FIFA 15 from Toys R Us today. I think they goofed since was supposed to be released on Sept 23. Only Messi on the cover. Guess Dempsey got pulled from being on it. Interesting. Going to have to crack it open tonight to see the new TFC on it.

What'd you think of it?

jloome
09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
What'd you think of it?

I got it the other day. Substantial tactical improvemetns from last year, less pinball. Players make mistakes, sometimes on basic stuff. It feels more like football than any previous iteration (I go back to the first, FiFa International Soccer, back in about 1993. Remember those half-field banana curves?)

I'm playing career mode as a center forward for TFC with a 71 rating as an 18-year-old rookie, so my avatar is pretty good. Too easy to score from headers, so far, and too hard from shots. Also a few bugs -- I've frozen twice after scoring goals and the only way to unstick it was to ask to be substituted.

Players play well but as someone mentioned not many accurate game faces. U.S. nat players are in there, so we get Bradley, but mostly its subs. Defoe looks weirdly like this guy I went to grade school with.

Yohan
09-28-2014, 12:12 PM
I dunno if it's worth spending money on if you have FIFA 14 or FIFA world cup brazil. There are some improvements, but not so much that I'd spend money on it.

I do like that players make simple mistakes and there is a little bit of realism, but I feel that defenders got dumber, and easy to pull out of position esp with throughballs. GKs may be more realistic, but they also get scored on a little too easy IMO. Still not enough improvement on direct passing, so you'll end up attacking from just ground passes. And tikki taka passes are still too easy to do, even with poor teams.

aajking
09-28-2014, 12:49 PM
I got it the other day. Substantial tactical improvemetns from last year, less pinball. Players make mistakes, sometimes on basic stuff. It feels more like football than any previous iteration (I go back to the first, FiFa International Soccer, back in about 1993. Remember those half-field banana curves?)

I'm playing career mode as a center forward for TFC with a 71 rating as an 18-year-old rookie, so my avatar is pretty good. Too easy to score from headers, so far, and too hard from shots. Also a few bugs -- I've frozen twice after scoring goals and the only way to unstick it was to ask to be substituted.

Players play well but as someone mentioned not many accurate game faces. U.S. nat players are in there, so we get Bradley, but mostly its subs. Defoe looks weirdly like this guy I went to grade school with.

Any MLS stadiums included? Onyx jersey available?

flamehawk
09-28-2014, 02:12 PM

Only bc place. Onyx jersey available

flamehawk
09-28-2014, 02:13 PM

I dunno if it's worth spending money on if you have FIFA 14 or FIFA world cup brazil. There are some improvements, but not so much that I'd spend money on it.

I do like that players make simple mistakes and there is a little bit of realism, but I feel that defenders got dumber, and easy to pull out of position esp with throughballs. GKs may be more realistic, but they also get scored on a little too easy IMO. Still not enough improvement on direct passing, so you'll end up attacking from just ground passes. And tikki taka passes are still too easy to do, even with poor teams.

Hmm I actually found substantial improvements over fifa 14. Ai is actually fun to play against though I mostly play online. Less easy to score from headers than 14. Gk give up less silly goals

CanadaLFC
09-28-2014, 02:38 PM
I play football video games religiously. FIFA is a great game this year. Despite the stadiums, MLS does feel like a good experience , though I agree ratings are a bit off. FIFA is great if you are into the Premier League as well, they have every stadium. Gameplay is a sharper than the last iteration, and a few graphical improvements have been made.

P.S. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 really looks to be a great game this year too. I played the demo and have loved as I am more into build up play than button mashing.

Joe Kool
09-28-2014, 06:42 PM
What'd you think of it?

i am not a hardcore gamer or anything but I have had several of the previous versions and primarily only play in local gameplay against my kids so I can't really rate online or against the computer play. I do like this version though better than the last. I think the AI has improved so players keep onside much better than before. 2014 version was annoying at times with how many times they were caught offside. I like the little mistakes that give it more realism. One thing I don't like is I seem to have to sub off a guy for an injury almost every game at least once. Overall happy with it over 14 and glad I bought it. Loving the onyx jerseys....