PDA

View Full Version : Mo or Carver

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Who do you think will get fired first?

After a loss like that someone could get fired.

when do you see a move being made? after we get taken out of playoff contention?

I dont mind either of them but TFC has to show the fans that they do care about winning.

Mo went to Brasil and has not given Carver the right tools.

Carver brought in Cunny and anyone that does that does not have a clue as to what they are doing.

I am so pissed today. I am sure there are 20 000 pissed of TFC fans today.

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 08:26 AM
neither will get fired. the team is owned by a large pension fund and they still sold all the tickets. Granted there's some lost revenue due to the fact we won't get extra games, but unless a team is owned by a passionate person (aka, a real owner) then nothing will happen.

blame the teachers.

arbogast
07-23-2008, 08:32 AM

when do you see a move being made? after we get taken out of playoff contention?

I dont mind either of them but TFC has to show the fans that they do care about winning.

Carver brought in Cunny and anyone that does that does not have a clue as to what they are doing.

Sadly....I don't think either of them will get the sack. These guys have all the excuses to weasle out of it: Carver can claim he doesn't have the tools to win (which he clearly doesn't) and Mo can blame the a) the pich b) salary cap c) the non-california lifestyle of Toronto...blah blah blah...

MG42
07-23-2008, 08:36 AM
Fire Mo!! LOL

Don Julio
07-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Champions League revenue from additional games would not be built into this year's budget since the format did not exist at that time, so no one will get fired for missing it. It could be reasonably be expected that we qualify and get an extra 5 home dates next year, however, so they better smarten up. We're talking an extra $5-10M in revenue I would think.

Tintin
07-23-2008, 08:46 AM
If we don't make the playoffs. Mo will be fired at the end of the year.

Damien
07-23-2008, 08:49 AM
neither will get fired. the team is owned by a large pension fund and they still sold all the tickets. Granted there's some lost revenue due to the fact we won't get extra games, but unless a team is owned by a passionate person (aka, a real owner) then nothing will happen.

blame the teachers.

Fire the teachers?

Damien
07-23-2008, 08:50 AM
If we don't make the playoffs. Mo will be fired at the end of the year.

LOL! Are you serious? We're a 2nd year club! And it's Mo's 1st year as Director of Soccer. Highly doubt he'll be fired unless we loose every game 5-0 until the end of the season.

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 08:51 AM
Fire the teachers?

well.... it looks like your teachers were just phoning it in anyway.

Tintin
07-23-2008, 08:54 AM
LOL! Are you serious? We're a 2nd year club! And it's Mo's 1st year as Director of Soccer. Highly doubt he'll be fired unless we loose every game 5-0 until the end of the season.

Ok, I will ask you this then. Were you satisfied with his job last year as a coach and are yous atisfied with his job as a Director this year. I'm not and if you do, you have low standards.

I should have said, Mo SHOULD be fired, i guess.

nimamalek
07-23-2008, 08:56 AM
as a rule i think GMs and Coaches are given 4-5 years to show something on a rebuilding team, we're a second year team and we didnt get half our team until the season had started, and we're basically 1 player away from having a top team. I think once a top flight striker comes then Mo and Carver will be on the line to produce something, until then what would you do when you're top payed striker cant put the ball in from 3 feet out?

Richard D
07-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Mo should secretly take steroids and improve our team. (I dont think they test directors for roids yet do they?)

Flipityflu
07-23-2008, 08:58 AM
nobody will get fired.

however, they will create the new position 'Director of Getting Some Fucking Grass For BMO Field'.

Damien
07-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Ok, I will ask you this then. Were you satisfied with his job last year as a coach and are yous atisfied with his job as a Director this year. I'm not and if you do, you have low standards.

I should have said, Mo SHOULD be fired, i guess.

Nowhere did I say im satisfied with the job they are doing cuz we aren't in first place nor did we win the Canadian Championship.

I'm saying that regardless of what happens, neither Carver nor Mo will be fired this year.

Pyeddo
07-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Remember folks, its an MLSE owned team here. Did you expect anything less?????????

Its about profits for them, from the beginning to the end, not the product on the pitch

invictusTFC
07-23-2008, 09:27 AM

I don't know if wielding the ax on anybody is the answer.... yet, but there is an obvious problem with player motivation out there. I'm tired of our star players deciding not to show up to games. I'm tired of useless twats like Cunningham getting chance after chance and blowing that opportunity time after time. I'm tired of our inconsistent form on defense. When we're solid we're solid, when we fuck up we do it in spectacular fashion. I'm tired of the promise of a quality striker and then Mo and MLSE waiving names of has-beens like Huckerby and Dickov in our faces. Finally, I'm tired of teams like Vancouver, Montreal, KC and San Jose coming into our house (the Fortress) and taking points home with them. The sad part is that TFC made it relatively easy for them to do so.

In short I'm growing tired of this team and their performances.

noochie
07-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Fire Paul... this is clearly all his fault ;)

olegunnar
07-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Somethings up.
It has to be. I refuse to belive that Carver is so naive in his press conferences. Calling out Mo, calling out players by name, calling out reporters....basically forcing the public to chose sides.
There's got to be some method to the madness.

OneLoveOneEric
07-23-2008, 09:34 AM
^^^ I agree. Either he's nuts, or somebody's job is under pressure.

TFC_Junky
07-23-2008, 09:37 AM
I gotta say, if anyone gets the axe, which I doubt will happen, it should be carver for outing his own players in the media. This is such a childish thing to do. Ever hear "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"? If you really need to vent, vent on the players in question in the locker room and don't hold a press conference.

Kickit09
07-23-2008, 09:38 AM
well, right now what the team needs most is a DP, and thats Mo's job. If he cant get anybody to come here, than he needs to go. He's done a good job turning the team around, but winless in 9 is pathetic. last year it would of been expected, but from the way they started this season to go winless in 9 in unacceptable.

T.Reis
07-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Stupid thread, created by a drama-queen poster

Davenport
07-23-2008, 09:40 AM
They both should be feeling the pressure.
Johnston's inability to bring in quality players and create a squad with depth, plus Carver's interesting team selections and tactics are simply not good enough.

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 09:46 AM

but it's fostering discussion, so please keep from taking shots at other people.

http://64.13.252.151/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif

consider that a warning.

trane
07-23-2008, 09:49 AM
I will say this I am glad Carver did what he did, the players have more tallent then they are showing and they need to be called out. I agree with everything Carver said, Brennan has not been spetacullar, Wynne is fast but that alone dose not a great defender make, Guevarra showed me strikes of great play, but on the whole he has not takeng the leaderhsip role I had expected. We need striker, and we do need two we have one great veteran leader in Dichio, we have one promising prospect Ibrahim, but smith while I still have hope has not delivered when given the opportunity, and Cunny is not longer a striker in my books after failing to score last night opportunity. I must also say it again, that while I recognize Sutton's ability he has blown to many safes for my liking.

Point is that I still believe in Carver, I am not sure about Mo, this reminds me of two weeks before the season, were our needs were very apparent, and yet he did not address them till four games in.

T.Reis
07-23-2008, 10:03 AM
but it's fostering discussion, so please keep from taking shots at other people.

http://64.13.252.151/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif

consider that a warning.

Second year club folks, making a run at the playoffs and making lots of $$$, Mo and Carver are doing an amazing job making most of u think that this team is better then what it really is. We should be on our knees thanking them for bringing us some wins this year with the lack of depth we got.

Sorry for taking a shot. But it's how i see it.

Mango Kid
07-23-2008, 10:04 AM
I'd put my money on Carver to quit well before anybody gets fired.

togetherness
07-23-2008, 10:07 AM
I can't see any heads rollin .. But there does seem to be an issue ..I do question Carver sometimes .. Especially calling out players at press conferences ala Cunny..

T.Reis
07-23-2008, 10:09 AM
I can't see any heads rollin .. But there does seem to be an issue ..I do question Carver sometimes .. Especially calling out players at press conferences ala Cunny..

Yeah good call on Carver. I think many will appluad Carver for doing so since many (and deservidly) don't like Cunningham. But I got to admit i was a little dissapointed that Carver said what he did, even if it was the truth.

Antoshka
07-23-2008, 10:11 AM
fire mo? fire carver? i hate you guys so much

T.Reis
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
fire mo? fire carver? i hate you guys so much

No No No, it's ok, Any dumbass can come on here and post whatever dumbass thoughts he wants......as long as it leads to discussion!

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 10:26 AM
again guys.... it's his opinion and you can agree or disagree without calling him a dumbass.

here's some dumbass fodder from me to think about:

what if we kept Samuel and left Cunny?

totally irrelevant now, but can still lead to a discussion

Jay1974
07-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I hated Bull Tits but he probably would have put that one in last night.

jwfm1985
07-23-2008, 10:29 AM
again guys.... it's his opinion and you can agree or disagree without calling him a dumbass.

here's some dumbass fodder from me to think about:

what if we kept Samuel and left Cunny?

totally irrelevant now, but can still lead to a discussion

Fine. I disagree

Also, I would take Samuel's left nut over cunny

Antoshka
07-23-2008, 10:33 AM
I hated Bull Tits but he probably would have put that one in last night.

samuel would have probably fell down dragging two defenders with him and setting off an earthquake. plus he would have never been in that position to have a shot on net anyway.

giambac
07-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread, If it hasn't than all you losers out there should wake up.

It's now 9 games and still counting.

I'vebeen coming on thios forum since Carver blew the match vs KC. That was 9 matches ago and I said it back then that Carver made a huge mistake when he tinkered with our lineup and sat out his international players.

I've been constantly calling for his head since that game as I watched the team progressively get worse game by game. Yesterday it reached rock bottom.

Please no more excuses for this joke of a coach. Why was Ibby starting in a crucial match. Nothing against Ibby but he is just 16 yeras old and not strong enough or aggressive enough to play a 90 minute match vs players twice as old and a lot stronger. Why wasn't Smith in to start? Why wasn't Smith brought in as a substitute instaed of Cunny? Why wasn't James brought in earlier?

Last week Carver said we need Strikers. True. But we also need a new coach. Last night after the game he commented on Cunny and his lack of finish and said he is surprised that he has scored 99 goals in this league. I'm surprised that Carver as a coach brought him in. Carver shouldn't be blaming the players. He should be looking in the mirror and he would see a big JACKASS

Sure TFC doesn't have aquality striker. However Montreal is from the Useless football league. They also don't have a quality striker. They also don't have a quality midfield nor a quality defence, and they didn't have the home crowd. What else does Carver want??? For Fuck sakes they are 2nd last , 9th out of 10 teams in the USL. IF there was deregulation they would be demoted to playing the Toronto Lynx.

Carver screwed up with the lineup last night again as he has done so often. But more importantly the players aren't performing for him and something has to be done.
In the past 9 matches TFC has 0 wins ,3 draws and 6 losses. That's a whopping 3 points out 27. Included in these games are a tie and loss to Vancouver (USL) a tie at home vs SJ expansion team and a tie at home vs Montreal (USL). We just finshed playing the 2 most importnat matches of our season. Both were at home , one vs an expansion team and one vs a 2nd last place team in the USL. We couldn't beat either.

This s eason started with alot of hype and hope. The team started off strong and was comfortably in 2nd spot. There was also alot of hope for the CC championship especially after winning on the road vs Montreal. Since then it has gone South thanks to Carvers bickering and his poor coaching tactics, and not showing confidence in his players. I mean why isn't Smith playing anymore? It all started about 1 and 1/23 months ago vs KC when Carver tried to show he was a dictator and read the riot act to his players and treated them like kids and sat out his international players. Well it backfired.

Pleas no more excuses for tis moron. Time has run out on the CC championship. Today we are being laughed at. Soon time will run out in our playoff run. Management can't wait any longer. Carver has to be fired. Bring in a plastic doll as a coach and it will be better.

Jack (El Presidente) said it himself in his thread that nothing less than a win vs Montreal would be acceptable. Well they didn't win. Some on ha sto pay with their Job.

Sorry Carver go back home your not wanted or needed anymore

jwfm1985
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Can we please delete this threat. Were you hit as a child?

arbogast
07-23-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread, If it hasn't than all you losers out there should wake up.

I'vebeen coming on thios forum since Carver blew the match vs KC. That was 9 matches ago and I said it back then that Carver made a huge mistake when he tinkered with our lineup and sat out his international players.

I've been constantly calling for his head since that game as I watched the team progressively get worse game by game. Yesterday it reached rock bottom.

Please no more excuses for this joke of a coach. Why was Ibby starting in a crucial match. Nothing against Ibby but he is just 16 yeras old and not strong enough or aggressive enough to play a 90 minute match vs players twice as old and a lot stronger. Why wasn't Smith in to start? Why wasn't Smith brought in as a substitute instaed of Cunny? Why wasn't James brought in earlier?

Last week Carver said we need Strikers. True. But we also need a new coach. Last night after the game he commented on Cunny and his lack of finish and said he is surprised that he has scored 99 goals in this league. I'm surprised that Carver as a coach brought him in. Carver shouldn't be blaming the players. He should be looking in the mirror and he would see a big JACKASS

Sure TFC doesn't have aquality striker. However Montreal is from the Useless football league. They also don't have a quality striker. They also don't have a quality midfield nor a quality defence, and they didn't have the home crowd. What else does Carver want??? For Fuck sakes they are 2nd last , 9th out of 10 teams in the USL. IF there was deregulation they would be demoted to playing the Toronto Lynx.

Carver screwed up with the lineup last night again as he has done so often. But more importantly the players aren't performing for him and something has to be done.
In the past 9 matches TFC has 0 wins ,3 draws and 6 losses. That's a whopping 3 points out 27. Included in these games are a tie and loss to Vancouver (USL) a tie at home vs SJ expansion team and a tie at home vs Montreal (USL). We just finshed playing the 2 most importnat matches of our season. Both were at home , one vs an expansion team and one vs a 2nd last place team in the USL. We couldn't beat either.

This s eason started with alot of hype and hope. The team started off strong and was comfortably in 2nd spot. There was also alot of hope for the CC championship especially after winning on the road vs Montreal. Since then it has gone South thanks to Carvers bickering and his poor coaching tactics, and not showing confidence in his players. I mean why isn't Smith playing anymore? It all started about 1 and 1/23 months ago vs KC when Carver tried to show he was a dictator and read the riot act to his players and treated them like kids and sat out his international players. Well it backfired.

Pleas no more excuses for tis moron. Time has run out on the CC championship. Today we are being laughed at. Soon time will run out in our playoff run. Management can't wait any longer. Carver has to be fired. Bring in a plastic doll as a coach and it will be better.

Jack (El Presidente) said it himself in his thread that nothing less than a win vs Montreal would be acceptable. Well they didn't win. Some on ha sto pay with their Job.

and so it begins.....I was waiting for an intrasigent 'fire carver' post. sigh.

jabbronies
07-23-2008, 10:43 AM
This ain't the leafs...no one is getting fired.

Fort York Redcoat
07-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I love it when coach/managers call out players. By name? even better but I think in less than one year he's pretty much used up his motivation by shame routine. So many chances have been given to players but can he even get rid of anyone?

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 10:45 AM
http://www.quietnetworker.com/images/caution.gif

Now that we've established this thread with the 'Fire Carter' rant,
please keep that discussion to this thread. Agree or disagree,
please refrain from making personal attacks at people (other than Cunny)

If you really can't stand giambac's posts, now is the time to leave the thread and stay out.

Heathen
07-23-2008, 10:45 AM
still think its too early to talk about sacking the coach but some of his recent decisions have definitely undermined my faith in him

Richard D
07-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Needless to say the players and coaches underestimated how much the fans wanted this. They took it as a meaningless exhibition series, you can tell there was no passion on the field by our guys during these games. It looked almost like a training session.

giambac
07-23-2008, 11:05 AM
I just don't get it.

I was at the agme with my son. At the 70 minute I could here fans starting the chant "We wamt Smith, we want Smith",

My son asked why doesn't Carver bring in Smith.

My response Because he is a BIG JACKASS

Please bring in anyone to replace Carver . I literally mean anyone or anything can do what he does better because he brings nothing to the table and nothing to the team.

I listened to the radoio shows this morning on my way to work. They were alll saying it was an embarrasing loss. TFC today is the laughing stock of Soccer. Fuck they have taken over the leafs.

The problem with TFC is that they now resemble a country club atmosphere just like the Maple Leafs built up.

Mo brings in his best friend in Carver. Carver brings in his boyfriend Whispener. Carver tells MO that the only players he wants for his team are ex players he coached in England (RR, Roberts etc).. He doesn't want any other players from say portugal, Italy Gerrmany or other parts of Europe or South America. All he wants are ex players he kows from back home. It's a total country club atmosphere. Carver doesn't want more qualified players to come in and will rock the boat or better yet tell everyone how unqualified of a coach he is. Carver is totally insecure of himself and that is the reason he wants and can only trust players he has a past history with.

It's time that the farse of a coach be sacked.

I don't enjoy this....but I it started 6 games and counting, 7 games and counting , 8 and now 9 games and counting.....

How much more??? Will it rwach 12 games and counting.

The best thing Carver can do is set up a match with the academy team and see if they can win. It may be tough I know but it's woth a shot to end this losing streak.

nimamalek
07-23-2008, 11:23 AM
I just don't get it.

I was at the agme with my son. At the 70 minute I could here fans starting the chant "We wamt Smith, we want Smith",

My son asked why doesn't Carver bring in Smith.

My response Because he is a BIG JACKASS

Please bring in anyone to replace Carver . I literally mean anyone or anything can do what he does better because he brings nothing to the table and nothing to the team.

I listened to the radoio shows this morning on my way to work. They were alll saying it was an embarrasing loss. TFC today is the laughing stock of Soccer. Fuck they have taken over the leafs.

The problem with TFC is that they now resemble a country club atmosphere just like the Maple Leafs built up.

Mo brings in his best friend in Carver. Carver brings in his boyfriend Whispener. Carver tells MO that the only players he wants for his team are ex players he coached in England (RR, Roberts etc).. He doesn't want any other players from say portugal, Italy Gerrmany or other parts of Europe or South America. All he wants are ex players he kows from back home. It's a total country club atmosphere. Carver doesn't want more qualified players to come in and will rock the boat or better yet tell everyone how unqualified of a coach he is. Carver is totally insecure of himself and that is the reason he wants and can only trust players he has a past history with.

It's time that the farse of a coach be sacked.

I don't enjoy this....but I it started 6 games and counting, 7 games and counting , 8 and now 9 games and counting.....

How much more??? Will it rwach 12 games and counting.

The best thing Carver can do is set up a match with the academy team and see if they can win. It may be tough I know but it's woth a shot to end this losing streak.

yah great call there, bring in the only guy who has a worse finishing record than Cunny, you should try coaching i think you'd be GRRREEEEAAAT!

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 11:35 AM

you really think i am a drama queen!!

Come on. We played in a tournement with USL teams and could come up with only one win.

That is fuckin sad

If it were up to me Carver would be fired today.

He is not doing a good enough job

giambac
07-23-2008, 11:38 AM
you really thing i am a drama queen!!

Come on. We played in a tournement with USL teams and could come up with only one win.

That is fuckin sad

If it were up to me Carver would be fired today.

He is not doing a good enough job

AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN

arsenal
07-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Carver has been calling for f'ing strikers for weeks now. Mo has yet to be able to deliver. I say Mo should be forced to suit up and play striker for the team until such time as he brings someone in. And if the fat little bastard is out of shape then let Carver tear him apart in postgame press conferences just like he did Cunningham. Maybe that will motivate Mo enough to get us someone already.

Tintin
07-23-2008, 11:43 AM
I completely agree with Giambac and Marco 2k. Something needs to give. We are being played like fools. We look like leafs fans now. Why? Because even if the product sucks, MLSE knows that we will come to watch and overpay.

If the teams respects the fans, they will fire Carver or Mo or both.

Tintin
07-23-2008, 11:45 AM
http://www.quietnetworker.com/images/caution.gif

Now that we've established this thread with the 'Fire Carter' rant,
please keep that discussion to this thread. Agree or disagree,
please refrain from making personal attacks at people (other than Cunny)

If you really can't stand giambac's posts, now is the time to leave the thread and stay out.

Thankyou Parkdale. People are taking liberties at some posters by just saying that are stupid and idiots without making a constructive point with facts. Giambac, especially has been targeted. He has his opinions and he backs them off with facts and reason. We may not always agree but then we nee to back our points in a intellegent manner and not by attacking people.

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Ive been getting made fun of all day by people that watched the game.

what else did we expect from a team owned by MLSE

Building condos not championships

RealG-TFC
07-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Fire Carver?

He's all we've got!!!! We've been searching for a fucking striker for months and we have gotten nobody! To fire the coach in midseason when we know it's going to take MLSE forever to find a replacement is pretty dumb.

invictusTFC
07-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Has anybody considered the fact that maybe Carver is getting pressured from his superiors to play Cunny? Maybe he is being shopped around; maybe Mo wants to justify bringing him in last season and giving him a sizable contract; Maybe MLSE want to have this guy score his 100th in a TFC uniform (publicity yadda yadda yadda). If Carver trully loved this guy he wouldn't be bad mouthing him or calling out management. My money will be on Carver resigning before the team truly hits rock bottom
My only problem with Carver right now is his seemingly inability to motivate the players over this rough stretch of games. It makes you wonder what is going on in that dressing room. Is there a cancer in there disrupting team cohesion? If thats the case what are the veterans on this team doing about it. Where Jimmy B, Dichio, Robinson or Marshall?
Finally, doesn't Mo deserve some flack here? He always seems to react too little too late for my liking. It took him 3 or 4 games into the season to address some of the gaping holes we had. The result was 3 points out of a possible 9. The fans know we need a striker, the coach knows we need a striker, the players know we need a striker... Why is Mo taking so long? That being said, neither Hucks or Dickov were what this team needs. We already have Dichio and Cunny so our quota for players who've piqued years ago is full.

sweetlemon69
07-23-2008, 12:49 PM
God These Threads Are Stupid!

Parkdale
07-23-2008, 12:52 PM
God These Threads Are Stupid!

contribute or stay out.

if you think it's stupid, the right thing to do is hit the back button and find another thread.

Kickit09
07-23-2008, 01:00 PM

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 03:12 PM
The more and more i think about it today the more pissed off i get. How in the hell did we not win that game.

what was Carver doing playing cunningham? FUC K!!!

Now even bob mccowan is ripping TFC for losing.

He says they play in a minor league and TFC is in the MLS!

Tintin
07-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Don't worry about McCowan. he hates soccer and knows nothing about it...

Cambridge_Red
07-23-2008, 03:16 PM
I have Giambac on ignore for a reason people stop quoting his posts!!! I don't want to read them!!!

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Lets just hope things get turned around.

invictusTFC
07-23-2008, 03:33 PM
The more and more i think about it today the more pissed off i get. How in the hell did we not win that game.

what was Carver doing playing cunningham? FUC K!!!

Now even bob mccowan is ripping TFC for losing.

He says they play in a minor league and TFC is in the MLS!

I alluded to this point in another thread. What if JC is being told to play Cunningham. Maybe Mo wants to trade him and wants him show-cased (which only devalues him more missing sitters like that). Maybe the MLSE brass want him to score his 100th goal in a TFC uniform so they can promote the hell out of it. Maybe management want to justify the salary they're paying him.

I remember getting laughed at when I suggested we keep Samuel and let Cunny go at the beginning of the season. Everyone turned on him for missing a pk in a meaningless pre-season tourney, yet Guevara's pk miss cost us 2 valuable points. Yet he escapes the wrath of the fans relatively unscathed. Samuel was a far better striker than Cunny which doesn't say much for Cunny!

colman1860
07-23-2008, 03:36 PM

If a loser is somebody who disagrees with you, I guess everybody on this board is a loser.

No, it's not. I do not count those international friendlies, since nobody played in them. You call something including Frank Jonke and Murphy Wiredu a TFC game? Why not start counting TFC academy games in this winless streak?

I'vebeen coming on thios forum since Carver blew the match vs KC.
But you didnt come on before, because you only like making negative posts. Now crawl back into your parents basement.

That was 9 matches ago and I said it back then that Carver made a huge mistake when he tinkered with our lineup and sat out his international players.
7 matches. Also, there is absolutely no evidence that the players were not too tired to play a full 90 after travelling back from their international games. Btw, since were talking about Brennan, Edu, and Guevara. Brennan is the player who wasnt able to mark Montreals striker on their goal yesterday. Edu, though he has been improving of late imo, has been absolutely useless for most of the season. Guevara - missed a penalty kick and an empty net vs. San Jose...there is absolutely no guarantee that we would have won the game with them on the field.

I've been constantly calling for his head since that game as I watched the team progressively get worse game by game.
Thats because you have your head up your arse.

Yesterday it reached rock bottom.
While yesterday was not pretty, I disagree that it had anything to do with Carver. In fact, id argue that he made some good decisions. Nobody expected him to bring on JJ up front, but he used his tactical smarts - he sees that TFC is playing in high balls, so he brings JJ who has a great vertical leap. What happens - he hits the post. Great tactical move by Carver.

Ibee started because he is a top 2 forward on the team at the moment. Smith was not brought on because he has a slight injury, you ignorant fuck. Maybe you should find out whats going on with the team before you make uninformed posts.

No, we dont need a new coach. Of course, why would anybody blame the players? Carver missed so many chances last night, eh? Who would you have brought on?? You claim that Ibrahim doesnt have the strength for 90 minutes (who knows where you get this insight, but we'll let it go for now). Ok, so he must come off. Who do you bring on, oh wise Coach Giambac, if not Cunningham? There is no other option.

Again, head up your arse. If you knew anything about North American soccer, you would know that the gap between the two leagues is quite small.

Carver screwed up with the lineup last night again as he has done so often.
Really? Who would you have played?

Im sick of quoting you...in fact if I see anymore of your uninformed speel my computer is going to crash. Please, get off these boards. Note how 95% of the responses to your posts disagree with you. Piss off.

Cashcleaner
07-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Somethings up.

It has to be. I refuse to belive that Carver is so naive in his press conferences. Calling out Mo, calling out players by name, calling out reporters....basically forcing the public to chose sides.
There's got to be some method to the madness.

Exactly! I think Carver knows that Mo is on borrowed time. The way I see it, Carver is clamouring for the DP and Mo is the guy saying no. I think Mo would spend the money, but MLSE is refusing to give up the cash. Mo's position is becoming redundant.