PDA

View Full Version : New Morgan Campbell Blog~ Is Help on the Way?

kelzag
07-22-2008, 10:35 PM
" Another night, another tie for Toronto FC, except Tuesday's 1-1 draw with Montreal cost TFC a trip to the CONCACAF Champions League (http://www.concacaf.com/view_article.aspx?id=4171), which opens in September in Nicaragua. Ouch.
What's got to hurt even more is that TFC had several second-half chances to break the tie but couldn't convert on any of them.
How desperate are TFC and its fans for offense?
This desperate: In the 85th minute a few clusters of spectators began chanting "We Want Smith!" "

Read on.....
http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/

ilikemusic
07-22-2008, 10:52 PM
Stop being so negative Morgan. Youre hurting the team.

I love how 'blatantly obvious' Carver says the problem and then acts like there is nothing he can do about it.

:confused:

sweetlemon69
07-22-2008, 11:13 PM
How's he being negative?

Morgan keep up the good posts. Love how you're as serious a fan as the rest of us.

S_D
07-22-2008, 11:15 PM
I am sure they are working their asses off trying to find someone to come over here and play. problem is so far nobody wants to come for whatever reason.

I just hope that when they do find someone, the money is available to sign them, DP or not.

werewolf
07-22-2008, 11:18 PM
I am sure they are working their asses off trying to find someone to come over here and play. problem is so far nobody wants to come for whatever reason.

I just hope that when they do find someone, the money is available to sign them, DP or not.

whatever reason = Fieldturf

Craig Bellamy told me today he wouldn't want to come here because of the turf.

Ron Manager
07-22-2008, 11:23 PM
whatever reason = Fieldturf

Craig Bellamy told me today he wouldn't want to come here because of the turf.

Well at least that's one positive result for the turf. Let him go play golf in someone else's locker room.

James17930
07-22-2008, 11:38 PM
How's he being negative?

Morgan keep up the good posts. Love how you're as serious a fan as the rest of us.

I think he was joking.