PDA

View Full Version : Montreal August 3rd away trip

michaeltfc91
06-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone, been a long time member, never really posted on the site but I'm on it every day scrolling through.

Just wanted to see how many people are headed to Montreal for the game on August 3rd or if there is a big trip planned. Should be a good one with playoff (maybe supporters shield) implications and its on a long weekend against our rival. Me and three buddies are going to make the trip, but want to know how to get tickets and in what section to get tickets.

Thanks!

Pint
06-30-2014, 07:50 PM
Hey everyone, been a long time member, never really posted on the site but I'm on it every day scrolling through.

Just wanted to see how many people are headed to Montreal for the game on August 3rd or if there is a big trip planned. Should be a good one with playoff (maybe supporters shield) implications and its on a long weekend against our rival. Me and three buddies are going to make the trip, but want to know how to get tickets and in what section to get tickets.

Thanks!

Should be able to contact montreal ticketing and ask for the away supporters section. Should be a pretty large group at the game with only the travel costs (hotels are really expensive) keeping some people away.

Stimpy
07-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I also have 4 supporters wanting to make the trip....are the RPB renting a coach bus ....space for non members?

BuSaPuNk
07-01-2014, 10:23 AM
I also have 4 supporters wanting to make the trip....are the RPB renting a coach bus ....space for non members?
There's no offical bus or anything happening for this game. You best bet is to arrange your own transportation and lodging and call ahead to the Montreal FO to get your tickets. They will get you into the section with the rest of the travelling supporters.

Klinsmann
07-01-2014, 11:29 AM
I just got this email from Wagjag
$119 for a Toronto supporters ticket and return bus to the game.
http://www.wagjag.com/deal/mississauga/roundtrip-tours-959282?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=MASTER%20LIST%20-%20WagJag+TO%20Etob%20Scarb&utm_campaign=20140702-TOR-TFC-WJ

michaeltfc91
07-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the help guys... I just booked a hotel in Laval (21km from the stadium) for two nights. Everything right in Montreal was double the price or sold out. Also, I bought 4 tickets in section 112 which is supposed to be the away supporter section. I know another group of 4 who are going to be there too, hopefully there will be a good turnout and it will be a great weekend!

james
07-04-2014, 03:55 PM
A lot of hotels are booked out and prices double the normal cost that weekend for Osheaga Festival. I think this might be a small turn out this time round. I will have to skip this one. Those still going tho, do us proud :scarf:

Pint
07-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Changed to August 2nd at 5pm. Feel really bad for all the people who have had their travel plans tossed around due to this.