PDA

View Full Version : Time for Cunningham to get out

Blixa
07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Seriously... I don't ever want this guy in our jersey again.

Kayed
07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
fuck do it a.s.a.p, like fucking now, i am sure there is a post-game interview or something, release the fucker

Oblio2
Fuck that, ship him out of the fucking country. He is nothing short of a joke. Mo should trade him for a bag of horse shit. At least horse shit can do it's job!

Bars92
He was smiling at the camera when he was put in, like the game was just a joke to him. That mentality showed in his play.

Bobo
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM

I was saying this after last weekend. I don't think Mo has a choice now. Expect mad boos for Cunny come August 3rd.

Lucky Strike
07-22-2008, 08:12 PM
He should have been taken out to the street and shot a month ago.

Oblio2
07-22-2008, 08:13 PM
a tad extreme, dont you think?

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 08:14 PM
He can't even control a 2 foot pass...nevermind score on a professional keeper.

He has no positioning sense...he shoots like a retarded girl....and he has a terrible character.

Just release him outright....who the hell cares.

Lucky Strike
07-22-2008, 08:16 PM
a tad extreme, dont you think?

Well of course I don't mean murder, but it exemplifies the unspeakable hatred I have for him.

Oblio2
07-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Well of course I don't mean murder, but it exemplifies the unspeakable hatred I have for him.

LOL.

Corpand
07-22-2008, 08:29 PM
at least he's sporting a mad growing beard

Lucky Strike
07-22-2008, 08:30 PM
at least he's sporting a mad growing beard

If anything, it makes him less aerodynamic. I'm not sure I see the upside.:rolleyes:

Stryker
07-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Cunningham may well end up Canada s first football homicide after this one.

TFC OZZ
07-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I think you guys are all over-reacting. Disappointed in him, but I still think this is extreme. I would have prefered if Smith was put in though... We also need a striker to win crosses, because WE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WIN THEM.

jloome
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I pity him. This must be mentally killing him, to not break 100. I want him gone, too, because he's fucking killing us, but I pity him because the league has passed him and a whole generation of similar players from the early days right by. You can see it all over the league; guys like Herron, Gaven, Vanney were all considered the schiznit four or five years ago. Now, they expose the MLS for being thinner than USL.

Cunny shouldn't be playing for us anymore, I expect. I think anyone who scored 99 in this league gets a special place in its history book, even if he is a useless fucking clown who doesn't seem to get it.

Bobo
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
I think you guys are all over-reacting. Disappointed in him, but I still think this is extreme.

Might want to check that goal-mouth scramble again.

Smenge
07-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Robinson and Robert had excellent games, and it was all wasted.....cunningham misses a two foot shot on the free kick..ball bouncing near his feet, perhaps he has found a way to stuff crack into his beard, and takes a snort occasionally during the game.....he is brutal....
we need two strikers asap...MO

James17930
07-22-2008, 08:47 PM
He's generally awful, and I want him gone, but really, tonight, there wasn't much he could have done. the box was crowded with like six or seven Mtl. players every time TFC got near it -- there was almost no space at all.

I think Mtl. simply defended really well and that was it.

Smith must be hurt -- I can't see any other reason for him not playing lately.

profit89
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
He Fucken Sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Him Outta Here !!!!!

NateDoGG
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
he has bad luck and lacks pure reaction........

Bobo
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
He's generally awful, and I want him gone, but really, tonight, there wasn't much he could have done. the box was crowded with like six or seven Mtl. players every time TFC got near it -- there was almost no space at all.

So not tapping in from a foot and a half away in front of an open goal isn't worthy of fault? I would have benched one of my 12 year olds had one missed an opportunity like that.

profit89
07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
he's so shit...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Cunnytfc.jpg

James17930
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
So not tapping in from a foot and a half away in front of an open goal isn't worthy of fault? I would have benched one of my 12 year olds had one missed an opportunity like that.

You mean just after James hit the post with his header? It was hard to see on TV exactly what was going on because it was pretty crowded.

But aside from that, this game, I don't think he was as awful as usual.

Draracle
07-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I boo every time he gets subbed. At first people didn't like it, then they stopped complaining, tonight some booed with me. After Cunnys first 5 first touches & give aways everyone was booing.

He should have been gone weeks ago.

mclaren
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM

SCAPEGOAT ALERT

Why single him out tonight? There were 10 others who deserve the same abuse (barring Robert).

arsenal
07-22-2008, 09:11 PM

Where do I sign the petition?

arsenal
07-22-2008, 09:12 PM
You mean just after James hit the post with his header? It was hard to see on TV exactly what was going on because it was pretty crowded.

But aside from that, this game, I don't think he was as awful as usual.

Was right in front of me .... all he had to do was touch it.

sully
07-22-2008, 09:12 PM
absolutely...

Dirk Diggler
07-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Was right in front of me .... all he had to do was touch it.

That was pitiful. The ball was gonna hit him irrespective of what he did in the short period of time. However, he still manages to fuck it up when about 90% of the population could have scored the goal.

tfc_4_ever
07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Cunny is Equvilant to...

http://www.worldofsoil.co.uk/blogger/uploaded_images/oh_shit-759720.jpg

TicTacTabarnack
07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
he's so shit...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Cunnytfc.jpg

I stopped counting the times I screamed "take your hands off your hips you lazy fuck and do something useful for once." every single time he did this pose! (enough said)

tfc_4_ever
07-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Cunny is Equvilant to...

http://www.worldofsoil.co.uk/blogger/uploaded_images/oh_shit-759720.jpg

:taz:

rocker
07-22-2008, 09:40 PM
i'd like him to never score again, so that he can suffer being stuck at 99 goals for the rest of his life, the way we've suffered seeing him blow chance after chance.

He has had every single kind of chance and opportunity that strikers die for, and he's failed every time. pathetic.

MFG1
07-22-2008, 09:41 PM
hey Jeff,

http://images.despair.com/products/demotivators/incompetence.jpg

reggie
07-22-2008, 10:28 PM
blame the coach who still plays him,they can't find a striker anywhere in N.A give me a break.

Rhapido
07-22-2008, 11:11 PM

There wasn't anyone between his foot and the goal line when it bounced off the post toward him. Watch the replay again.

I'm not usually one to hate-on one of our own but enough's enough with this guy. Someone drop him off at the airport already. I don't want anything for him - just get him off the f**ing pitch and away from this team. Even L**bardo would be better than this snake-bitten mo'fo.

noochie
07-22-2008, 11:18 PM
If Cunny was crawling across the desert floor dying of thrist... I would drive his head into the sand with my foot whilst drinking from my canteen.

werewolf
07-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I was ready to give him Flush's luggage bag (that had the glow sticks) and help him start packing. If I ever see him on the field again, I am doing an Andrea Lombardo chant.

noochie
07-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Cunny would have fit in that bag... we could have threw his ass on an international flight to who-fucking-cares.

Flipityflu
07-23-2008, 08:19 AM
i think there will be some DNA testing in his future....

if he can't hit the back of the net, whats makes anybody think he can hit the back of his wife's uterus.

Marco2K
07-23-2008, 08:24 AM
I have never been so pissed at one guy. I have yelling about him for about 2 months. He has been TFC's worst player all year.

dannyd
07-23-2008, 08:25 AM

It's not just that instance... it's about his attittude and how he gives up so easily... he had beautiful service from Robert and Guevara all night, I remember Guevara making a beautiful diagonal pass in the box, Cunny started making a diagonal run (for once not straight), but then just slowed down?!!! He could have got to it had he kicked it up a notch. It's this part of his play that's unacceptable to me...

TicTacTabarnack
07-23-2008, 08:35 AM
If Cunny was crawling across the desert floor dying of thrist... I would drive his head into the sand with my foot whilst drinking from my canteen.

:smilielol5:

Flipityflu
07-23-2008, 08:55 AM
we should email this whole thread to Mo.

Pyeddo
07-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I think Mo's well aware by now how the fans feel... if not its clear he's tucked his head quite far into the dirt and is taking on the style of one Richard Peddie

nimamalek
07-23-2008, 09:02 AM
fuck get Roberto Brown, he can score in a big game

noochie
07-23-2008, 09:58 AM
fuck get Roberto Brown, he can score in a big game

There is plenty of good talent in the USL... we could have 2 Roberto Browns for the same salary that Cunny is chewing up. And we know they are more likely to play on turf.

I think it is a great idea. Poach some new blood from USL until some fucking grass gets installed.

TOBOR !
07-23-2008, 11:39 AM
There are at least half a dozen threads on this topic - use the search function to find one and post there.

Batman
07-23-2008, 11:41 AM
I fully expect we've seen the last of him.

I can't imagine he has any trade value. I wouldn't be sat all surprised if they just release him and pay him for the rest of the year.