PDA

View Full Version : The Last Laugh....

Keegan
07-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Goes to Adam Braz. Ridiculed here in Toronto then he goes to Montreal and skippers his team to a Canadian championship over his former club.

Good thing we kept Cunningham around :(

zeelaw
07-22-2008, 08:07 PM
both players are shit...

but congrats for him

Keegan
07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
both players are shit...

but congrats for him

Just like all of Vancouver and Montreal right?

The two teams we couldn't beat at home on our own turf (literally shit they have never played on)

Look how much better our team is with prima donnas....

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Yup, who's next of our released Canadians to bite us in the ass.

10 bucks says Lombardo goes to the Whitecaps and beats us in next years NCC.

Keegan
07-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Yup, who's next of our released Canadians to bite us in the ass.

10 bucks says Lombardo goes to the Whitecaps and beats us in next years NCC.

Lmao, don't forget Pozniak already bit us in the ass on Canada day

I guess Nunez had a bit of a laugh too as he left us for Montreal.
Montreal is a quality team though, their pre-season payed off they played and beat teams in Italy and Portugal and the Honduran national team (with Guevara on it).

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 08:20 PM

Montreal is a quality team though, their pre-season payed off they played and beat teams in Italy and Portugal and the Honduran national team (with Guevara on it).

Well we played and lost in friendlies during the season....and helped MLSE make a lot of cash while tiring the f*ck out of our players in the mean time.

So there...who's the better prepared team now? :hump:

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 08:21 PM

Pozniak, lol....can do the job that both Edu and Robinson do....at 1/3 the cost.

e_mcarthur89
07-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Goes to Adam Braz. Ridiculed here in Toronto then he goes to Montreal and skippers his team to a Canadian championship over his former club.

Good thing we kept Cunningham around :(

Maybe he took it off when he got injured but am positive I saw the armband around some other guy. Did Braz wear it before he went off?

brad
07-22-2008, 08:55 PM
I just got back from the game, and had to watch Braz gloat in front of our section after they won. To top it off, some part timer tried to give me shit for yelling at him.

profit89
07-22-2008, 08:56 PM
both players are shit...

but congrats for him

i agree. both suck. and so long as guys like this play in your league, then it's a bush league.

tfc_4_ever
07-22-2008, 08:59 PM
We should all go on Braz'z Facebook and call him a pussy:)

James17930
07-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Pozniak, lol....can do the job that both Edu and Robinson do....at 1/3 the cost.

sorry, but that's just silly. Poz was alright, but there's no way he's better than Robbo.

ensco
07-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Not a single Braz cross hit the Cinesphere today....next thing you know Reda is going to get picked up by Barcelona

bhoybobby
07-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Good for Braz, Tell me why we let Lombardo go & Cunningham stay, that guy's a fool.

mclaren
07-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Braz is probably the worst player I've ever seen play professional football. But he seems to be playing much better for Montreal than he did for us.

bhoybobby
07-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Braz is probably the worst player I've ever seen play professional football. But he seems to be playing much better for Montreal than he did for us.

No Cunny is

Kickit09
07-22-2008, 11:15 PM
no, the last laugh goes to the MLS players who still get their paycheck......well, the three qurters of the team that gets a decent paycheck.

Pachuco
07-22-2008, 11:19 PM

annnnd the dumbest quote of the day goes to you!!!

werewolf
07-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Not a single Braz cross hit the Cinesphere today....next thing you know Reda is going to get picked up by Barcelona

:rofl:

Braz is a douche. Was that him that gloated in front of us after the game? I saw the long hair, but it looked more like a smaller guy. Either way, classless, not sure why he wanted us to be quiet, make him feel more like a home game I guess.

BC101
07-22-2008, 11:39 PM
ofcourse with their pitiful home crowds I guess the noise we were making was a bit overwhelming.

noochie
07-22-2008, 11:43 PM
:rofl:

Braz is a douche. Was that him that gloated in front of us after the game? I saw the long hair, but it looked more like a smaller guy. Either way, classless, not sure why he wanted us to be quiet, make him feel more like a home game I guess.

A smaller guy who was wearing a warmup jacket... that is how much ability he has... didn't even get to warm up to come on. Joker.

werewolf
07-22-2008, 11:44 PM
thats what I thought originally, some bench player that doesn't see the field is trying to gloat...he is not even worth going to their website to figure out who he is...whatever, Roberto B is on my list though.

BC101
07-22-2008, 11:45 PM
thats what I thought originally, some bench player that doesn't see the field is trying to gloat...he is not even worth going to their website to figure out who he is...whatever, Roberto B is on my list though.
Not even on my radar... Fuck him some no skill hack gets a lucky goal and gloats... Go home to yer mum kid.

Kickit09
07-22-2008, 11:47 PM
at the end of the day braz and all the monteal players are still in the USL...and if Saputo BUYS his way into the MLS, most of those players are history.

werewolf
07-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Let's see them gloat in Nicaragua and Honduras....

BC101
07-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Let's see them gloat in Nicaragua and Honduras....

LOL they wont' even fuckin go there. THe supporters i mean... But the players LOL Go ahead gloat..Enjoy yer free bag of Urine...

Jay P
07-23-2008, 08:47 AM
poz didnt play here canada day, he left the whitecaps just after their 2nd game vs. the impact in the NCC

LucaGol
07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
annnnd the dumbest quote of the day goes to you!!!

Right... because....giving away balls and alarming rates, no positional sense...no inkling of how to shoot a ball, constant late challenges...then yelling at the referee for awarding the foul for those late challenges...walking around the pitch...late coming back to help the CBs....ya....those are all hard to do...you stupid dumb f*ck.

I forgot...Poz never did any of those things.

Edit: You know who else didn't do any of those things Pat Phelan...we shipped him out cause of Robbo and Edu...and all he does is start for the best team in the league now (well before his injury)....and guess what Pachuco....he costs even less than Poz does. See a trend here?

Blizzard
07-23-2008, 09:21 AM

Did he? I thought he had already left for Europe for a trial.

B

rocker
07-23-2008, 09:26 AM
ya, Pozniak has never played against TFC.