PDA

View Full Version : New York RoadTrip June 27, 2014

lsi2000
06-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Anyone going to the game in NY? I am headed there wanted to see if any supporters will be there

prizby
06-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Friday night game; just doesn't work too well unfortunately

lsi2000
06-05-2014, 08:55 PM
true prizby its tough...... gonna be there with my red on! Hopefully I will run into a couple of people there!

Pint
06-05-2014, 09:05 PM
true prizby its tough...... gonna be there with my red on! Hopefully I will run into a couple of people there!

you can try and contact the ticketing people at NYRB and ask if their is an away supporter area. I imagine if people had set one up it would be posted around but worth a look just in case they didn't post it anywere.

TorontoGooner
06-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking about it. Will need to move some work days around. Would prob fly if anyone is interested

james
06-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Have we ever played in New York on like a Saturday??? In my memory I am just thinking we seemed to always get Friday or Sunday or weekday games? is that true or am I just making it up??

Lil'John
06-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Vising supporters' section is 220. Family and friends of players there too. Met Mark Bloom's brother last year.
I'll be there with my 2 kids for the 4th consecutive year, but have tickets below in 121 for some reason.
Usually c20 TFC fans.
Just bought our flights to Chicago in September. Good prices on Porter at the moment, and Midway airport is very close to stadium (short bus ride) and lots of cheap hotels there.
Also bought Montreal tickets today in section 112 at Saputo. Birthday treat for my son!

Joe Kool
06-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Have we ever played in New York on like a Saturday??? In my memory I am just thinking we seemed to always get Friday or Sunday or weekday games? is that true or am I just making it up??

I went to NY game once back when they were in Giants stadium and it was a Saturday game. I think that was 2009. Don't think you are too far off though.

Red CB Toronto
06-10-2014, 10:27 PM
The second trip into NYC this season in October is a Saturday night, could very well be on a push for a playoff spot.

Great pre-game spot is El Pastor, just across the bridge in Newark. Have been there a few times.

http://www.elpastorrestaurant.com

Abou Sky
06-11-2014, 09:39 PM
The second trip into NYC this season in October is a Saturday night, could very well be on a push for a playoff spot.

Great pre-game spot is El Pastor, just across the bridge in Newark. Have been there a few times.

http://www.elpastorrestaurant.com

That could be a lot of fun!