PDA

View Full Version : Learn "The BOUNCE"

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I know Section 111 has been askign for the lyrics... Section 111 and 113... let's do this...

We built the house on Lakeshore for... The Reds! The Reds!
We'll never stop till we've won the cup... We said! We said!
And when you hear us its plain to see; Toronto's the greatest in history!
and the reds go marching on to victory!

NANANANANANANANANNAANNANANA
ANANNANANANANANANANANANANAN
ANANNANANANANANANANANANANNA
and the reds go marching on to victory!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUjRQfJ3f74

P.S. Yeah I know it's the in the wrong section... Let me have a pass for today

P.S.S. All credit to Canadian_Bhoy for this great tune!

Parkdale
07-22-2008, 12:06 PM
P.S. Yeah I know it's the in the wrong section... Let me have a pass for today

bribery will get you everywhere

jayeden
07-22-2008, 12:08 PM
i was just going to post this in the main section...

best chant ever

We built the house on Lakeshore for... The Reds! The Reds!
And when you hear us its plain to see; Toronto's the greatest in history!
and the reds are marching on to victory!

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 12:09 PM
DUjRQfJ3f74

We need everyone fucking bouncing in 112 tonight.

EDIT: Oh yeah the above video is the song that the lyrics are to.

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:10 PM
If people can print the lyrics to this and pass them unto others for tonight that would be great!!!!

My printer is on its last leg...

Barbarez
07-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Will you guys stop coming up with new songs every day please and thanks

Barbarez

Sonny Cheeba
07-22-2008, 12:12 PM
don't forget to be arm in arm during the nananananana part.

brilliant on saturday, and was impressive with a few rows arm in arm bouncing. imagine a whole section plus more.

good chant for sure.

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Will you guys stop coming up with new songs every day please and thanks

Barbarez

This one is sick though Dude!

Just for that I am going to post this on the Ultras board!!! :D

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:13 PM
If... dare I say... we **** tonight this will be the last new song I chant for the whole season.

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Delete that post right now!

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:15 PM
don't forget to be arm in arm during the nananananana part.

brilliant on saturday, and was impressive with a few rows arm in arm bouncing. imagine a whole section plus more.

good chant for sure.

I know the first 4 rows of 111 wanted us to give them the lyrics.... can someone do me a favour and print these lyrics for tonight!!!!

Ratven
07-22-2008, 12:15 PM
I LOVE this song, and I think if we get the lyrics out, it will be epic

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Delete that post right now!

LOL

We can not **** tonight!

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
LOL

We can not **** tonight!

ALL HELL CAN'T STOP US NOW!

Ratven
07-22-2008, 12:20 PM
On to victory!!!! :willy_nilly:

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:20 PM
ALL HELL CAN'T STOP US NOW!

NAWICE!!!!

OneLoveOneEric
07-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Great song (even though you've linked to the Scouser version :) )
One tiny suggestion -- can we go for more self explanatory names?
I knew this song, and I've heard people saying the bounce was great, but had no idea this was the bounce. Ditto for whoever came up with "forza TO" or "the massive".
A self-explanatory name might help chant knowledge spread.....

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 12:22 PM
They built the field on Lakeshore for
the Reds the Reds
We'll never stop till we've won the cup
we said we said
And when you hear us its plain to see
Toronto's the greatest in history
and the reds are marching on to victory

jayeden
07-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I know the first 4 rows of 111 wanted us to give them the lyrics.... can someone do me a favour and print these lyrics for tonight!!!!

flush, i will print a stack out and give to you, will u be at shoeless beforehand?

FluSH
I knew this song, and I've heard people saying the bounce was great, but had no idea this was the bounce. Ditto for whoever came up with "forza TO" or "the massive".

I agree... I just couldn't change the title as I was not the creator... =P

Ratven

Well this is "THE BOUNCE" because throughout the NA NA NA NA NA part, everyone jumps.

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:24 PM
flush, i will print a stack out and give to you, will u be at shoeless beforehand?

Yes! I'll be there early trying to explain this Choreo thing we will attempt tonight... LOL

The Choreo will either be: EPIC or an EPIC disaster!

OneLoveOneEric
07-22-2008, 12:24 PM
^^I now know that, and YOU know that, but I fear many others don't.
But it's a small point.
Carry on :)

Ratven
07-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes! I'll be there early trying to explain this Choreo thing we will attempt tonight... LOL

The Choreo will either be: EPIC or an EPIC disaster!

Is it posted anywhere online?

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
MTL. . will shit the bed.

They will sore first.

We will WALK ON to victory 2-1!

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Is it posted anywhere online?

What was that great quote someone told me yesterday?!....

It's easier to ask for forgiveness... than to ask for permission!

So I didn't post it... :D

EDIT: You can certainly PM me though!!!

Stencils
07-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Great song and I've done my learning.

Is it just me though that thinks some of the lines are a little cramped into the tune?

I think "T.O's the greatest in history" would fit better than "Toronto's the greatest in history"

Bah, what do I know :)

On to victory!

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
THis chant is so ingrained into my brain. . that I wil have no probalme with it at ALL. .

for obvious reasons. . of course!

Anyonewho is within earshot of me will haveno option but tojoin in. . . . . .or DIE!

WALK <the fuck> ON TO VICTORY!

FluSH
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Nanananananananannaannanana

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Nanananananananannaannanana

Nana-nana
nana-nana
nana-nana
nana-nana

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON TO VICTORY!!!

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 12:35 PM
THis chant is so ingrained into my brain. . that I wil have no probalme with it at ALL. .

for obvious reasons. . of course!

Anyonewho is within earshot of me will haveno option but tojoin in. . . . . .or DIE!

WALK <the fuck> ON TO VICTORY!

I'll be honest, I have a tough time singing this song... but it's much easier to drum to it than sing, since I can drown myself out. :lol:

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 12:44 PM
I'll be honest, I have a tough time singing this song... but it's much easier to drum to it than sing, since I can drown myself out. :lol:

Shaughno, its ok. . . I wont tell your Manc buddies that you are a closet TORRES fan. . haha

6 is enough for THE IMPACT!

THE VOYAGERS CUP IS OURS!!

WE AINT GOIN OUT LIKE THAT!

Gobi
07-22-2008, 01:03 PM
This Song Is Super-Sex!

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::h ump::hump::hump:

Please learn it.

Stencils
07-22-2008, 01:20 PM
I've been humming this all afternoon now.

The Reds! The Reds!

Woo!

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Shaughno, its ok. . . I wont tell your Manc buddies that you are a closet TORRES fan. . haha

6 is enough for THE IMPACT!

THE VOYAGERS CUP IS OURS!!

WE AINT GOIN OUT LIKE THAT!

I'll keep my original lyrics to myself so as not to upset any 'puddlians. ;)

GabrielHurl
07-22-2008, 01:37 PM
We've got a Ricketts version as well

Who's that running down the wing?
Ricketts, Ricketts!
Who makes you want to stand and sing?
Ricketts, Ricketts!
First he's here, and then he's there, the fucking man is everywhere,
He's Rohan Ricketts, Toronto's number 10

(Bounce)

nananana etc

Technorgasm
07-22-2008, 01:58 PM
This Song Is Super-Sex!

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::h ump::hump::hump:

Please learn it.

best
this
thread

hahaha

tfc_4_ever
07-22-2008, 02:00 PM
YEs it got to the main section.

I love this song and I am so pumped for the game today!

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Just an FYI...

anyone notice how all the people who are 'super pumped' about this song have something in common? :rofl: :rofl:

Jimmy The Saint
07-22-2008, 02:04 PM
printing 800 copies right now, to be distributed when I get me to Shoeless

nobodybeatsthewiz
07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Just an FYI...

anyone notice how all the people who are 'super pumped' about this song have something in common? :rofl: :rofl:

oi manc, what are you saying?!?!?! ;)

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:06 PM
oi manc, what are you saying?!?!?! ;)

You know exactly what I'm sayin' YSB. ;)

The Kingpin
I've seen this live on the train and in The Kop and I must say it's very catchy and when sung in unison can be very effective. I hope you guys can pull this off!!

Gobi
Just an FYI...

???
We're all horny?

:)

FluSH
07-22-2008, 02:07 PM

HOLY SHIT!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluenose13
07-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Just an FYI...

Hahaha......I better not here YNWA from them :D

Jimmy The Saint
07-22-2008, 02:09 PM
HOLY SHIT!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 to a page, 200 copies, 3 cuts - not that bad really. Only about 40$s.

One of you can buy me some beer :canada:

FluSH
07-22-2008, 02:10 PM

You got it!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S. HOLY SHIT

WE need people in the follwing sections to distribute these (and do a proper job =P )

Section 111

Section 112

Section 113

tfc_4_ever
07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
:eek::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Shaughno
???
We're all horny?

:)

Typical clueless scouse fans. ;)

Hahaha......I better not here YNWA from them :D

Mate, I've been expecting it for a year and a half now... and the only time I've heard it sung was the VERY first bus trip to NE with Usector's 'bhoys' singing it on the way down. First and LAST time I ever want to hear that sung for TFC. We ARE NOT Liverpool/Celtic, let's not follow their lead thanks. I don't force United songs on anyone, show some class. ;)

deltox
after the victory....

THE LEGEND TFC!!!

Jimmy The Saint
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm in 105 today - so I'll just pass the bundles along to whoever...will keep some myself to see who needs them in my section....

Might want to pass of some copies to NEE....

FluSH
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm in 105 today - so I'll just pass the bundles along to whoever...will keep some myself to see who needs them in my section....

Might want to pass of some copies to NEE....

Of course~!~

Gobi
07-22-2008, 02:15 PM

I know they will be wasted in 104, but I'll grab a few and try nonetheless.

Maple Leaf Red
07-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Mate, I've been expecting it for a year and a half now... and the only time I've heard it sung was the VERY first bus trip to NE with Usector's 'bhoys' singing it on the way down. First and LAST time I ever want to hear that sung for TFC. We ARE NOT Liverpool/Celtic, let's not follow their lead thanks. I don't force United songs on anyone, show some class.

YNWA is definitely a no-go but the latter part bothers me. It came up when everyone wanted to get "Oh The Red Bulls Are Shite" going. Some Rangers fans said "I won't sing that. It's a Celtic song." You aren't the only United fan to mention that this is, currently, a popular Liverpool song.

However, and this is what more than a few fans here need to recognize, the tune of the song does not belong to any one club. Get over it lads. No point not getting behind good songs (not saying that you're doing this Shaugno because you'll probably be the loudest) because of some perceived association of the tune with a rival.

Maple Leaf Red
07-22-2008, 02:26 PM

Nice work!

Jack
07-22-2008, 02:29 PM
Just an FYI...

Except not really.;)

nobodybeatsthewiz
07-22-2008, 02:31 PM
meh....utd, pool, etc roots, whatever....if its a solid tune that the stands sing FOR TFC in unison, count me in

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:31 PM
DUjRQfJ3f74

We need everyone fucking bouncing in 112 tonight.

EDIT: Oh yeah the above video is the song that the lyrics are to.

Thats exactly why I kinda hate this one... But at the same time I like it. But you KNOW why i hate it... Nothing to do with Content or anything its more about "Where its from" particularly since its for a player i have a very strong dislike for... But that said I actually choke back the hate and sing this song with you lot...

nobodybeatsthewiz
07-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Thats exactly why I kinda hate this one... But at the same time I like it. But you KNOW why i hate it... Nothing to do with Content or anything its more about "Where its from"

i see your point, bc (jay too) and in my mind its legit - i guess easier for me to say since it has its roots on m-side, but i WOULD sing a utd-rooted tune if the south-end made it tfc's own. good on ya.

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:38 PM
I'll still sing it but man... It just pains me to do it is all iam saying esp since the player its based off is like my most hated enemy ever anywhere at any point in time and space. But I dont think a United rooted tune will ever make its way to the south end... Since we're the anti christ of the RPB boards... TFC Niagara, Shag A Ho and myself have tried to port over a few songs and ofcourse they didn't take. Why ? Simply cos its United based.

nobodybeatsthewiz
07-22-2008, 02:42 PM
I'll still sing it but man... It just pains me to do it is all iam saying esp since the player its based off is like my most hated enemy ever anywhere at any point in time and space. But I dont think a United rooted tune will ever make its way to the south end... Since we're the anti christ of the RPB boards... TFC Niagara, Shag A Ho and myself have tried to port over a few songs and ofcourse they didn't take. Why ? Simply cos its United based.

honestly, believe me or not if you will, but i wouldnt stay silent for a song if the only reason was it was utd-rooted.

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 02:43 PM
This song isn't about Torres, it's about TFC. Viva Ronaldo is the same tune as Dichio 24, and people still sing it.

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Well I wasn't talking directly ABOUT you... I just mean others... The haters know who they are. At the same time theres one thing that kinda got my goat about the bounce... actually nevermind LOL doesn't matter.

Jimmy The Saint
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
meh - every TFC shanty we belt out is stolen from someone, albeit mostly from them.

It's funny that Glory, Glory to Toronto never caught on...lord knows how many times I tried to belt it out at Shoeless post games last season....

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
This song isn't about Torres, it's about TFC. Viva Ronaldo is the same tune as Dichio 24, and people still sing it.
Yeah but Viva Ronaldo was based off the song Portugal supporters used for MANY years "Portugal ole" LONG before Dichio 24... Dichio 24 wasn't even dreamed up when Portugal Ole was being sung. And with that said can you honestly tell me that everyone on this board even knows we have Viva Ronaldo in our arsenal of songs? Probably not many. So yeah comparing it to Dichio 24 nope... Comparing this tot he Torres song which it IS directly based off is more feesable.

McBrace
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM

I beg to differ my friend Chelsea is the anti Christ of the RPB board! As yes I am an Anti christ supporter! Take a look at the international thread!:confused:

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
YNWA is definitely a no-go but the latter part bothers me. It came up when everyone wanted to get "Oh The Red Bulls Are Shite" going. Some Rangers fans said "I won't sing that. It's a Celtic song." You aren't the only United fan to mention that this is, currently, a popular Liverpool song.

However, and this is what more than a few fans here need to recognize, the tune of the song does not belong to any one club. Get over it lads. No point not getting behind good songs (not saying that you're doing this Shaugno because you'll probably be the loudest) because of some perceived association of the tune with a rival.

Get over what mate? I was talking about YNWA and some Spuds/Bhoys trying to get people to sing it. Get off your fucking horse mate. If you read my earlier post I said it pains me to do so, but I do it anyway because it's for TFC. :rolleyes:

Except not really.;)

Except yeah really until you posted in here. ;)

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 02:47 PM
We've got a Ricketts version as well

Who's that running down the wing?
Ricketts, Ricketts!
Who makes you want to stand and sing?
Ricketts, Ricketts!
First he's here, and then he's there, the fucking man is everywhere,

(Bounce)

nananana etc

Other than his game against Colorado, does he really 'deserve' this song? He really hasnt stepped it up like I thought he would after his performance against the Rapids. CB's original intention was to not 'waste' this chant or tune on a player who may leave at some point. Create a team wide chant that everyone can get in on.

Shaughno
I beg to differ my friend Chelsea is the anti Christ of the RPB board! As yes I am an Anti christ supporter! Take a look at the international thread!:confused:

Nah, we just hate you mate. ;)

nobodybeatsthewiz
anyways....yes....bounce for TFC!

Jimmy The Saint

Point taken.

I guess we're the Baelzebub of the RPB board...

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Well I wasn't talking directly ABOUT you... I just mean others... The haters know who they are. At the same time theres one thing that kinda got my goat about the bounce... actually nevermind LOL doesn't matter.

The fact that they'll bounce to this but stand fucking still as a body in a morgue for every other song? :rolleyes:

Keyman
07-22-2008, 02:48 PM
We better get the entire south end jumping this time, last time we had about half.

Come on people, JUMP!

Cambridge_Red
07-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Love my seats in 127 :)

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:49 PM
The fact that they'll bounce to this but stand fucking still as a body in a morgue for every other song? :rolleyes:

Yeah.. and iam thinking of two guys in particular down in Row 1 and you KNOW who i mean.

werewolf
07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
meh - every TFC shanty we belt out is stolen from someone, albeit mostly from them.

It's funny that Glory, Glory to Toronto never caught on...lord knows how many times I tried to belt it out at Shoeless post games last season....

I heard it a few times and thought it was good, too bad it hasn't got going. I could care less what euro team uses that chant, they aren't playing, we aren't chanting for them.

Mrs. Workie
Yeah but Viva Ronaldo was based off the song Portugal supporters used for MANY years "Portugal ole" LONG before Dichio 24... Dichio 24 wasn't even dreamed up when Portugal Ole was being sung. And with that said can you honestly tell me that everyone on this board even knows we have Viva Ronaldo in our arsenal of songs? Probably not many. So yeah comparing it to Dichio 24 nope... Comparing this tot he Torres song which it IS directly based off is more feesable.

it's the same song. People sing it regardless of where it orginated and who it's about.

End Of.

We built the house on lakeshore for the reds the reds...

McBrace
Nah, we just hate you mate. ;)

God your a prick! You owe me a beer just cause i know you! ;)

Jack
07-22-2008, 02:51 PM
You'd be surprised at the number of signups we get with Manchester United related emails. I'd say there are plenty of Red Devils around here.

I don't care where a song came from, if it's a good tune and it's about TFC, then let's sing it. This tune is not the "Fernando Torres" song. It's got origins from long before Torres was even born.

The tune comes from "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Johnny_Comes_Marching_Home

INPNyNivNWA

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 02:51 PM

And you owe me a beer cuz...well just cuz! ;)

werewolf
07-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah.. and iam thinking of two guys in particular down in Row 1 and you KNOW who i mean.

He might know who you mean...but I don't! :taz:

I am sitting down tonight for 90 mins!

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:53 PM
it's the same song. People sing it regardless of where it orginated and who it's about.

End Of.

We built the house on lakeshore for the reds the reds...

If it's just another song regardless of where it originated it wouldn't be a problem. People have a thing against the Allez/LaLa songs because of where they're from... but that's ok, they don't have to jump around because it may hurt their knees and backs. Yet, they're perfectly fine with jumping.. sorry, bouncing for this song? FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

Beer? I can't buy beer... I'm just a young'n http://www.ipodwizard.net/images/smilies/ninja.gif

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:54 PM
He might know who you mean...but I don't! :taz:

I am sitting down tonight for 90 mins!

Its fairly simple if you think about it LOL. If you cant figure it out just ask me i'll tell you.

Jack I know its based off a war song but fact is its been associated with some team that i hate and some player that I really hate for the last year or so sung at Nausuem week after week on the telly...
Blah Like I said i'll still sing it but you know... Iam just making it known Iam choking back the hate. BUT I rather this than Oh When the reds.

McBrace
07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Beer? I can't buy beer... I'm just a young'n http://www.ipodwizard.net/images/smilies/ninja.gif[/quote]

I'll be sure to point that out the security tonight!:D

Jack
07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
How about instead of a bitchfest we sing the song together and support our team tonight.

Biggest match in our history tonight. (Just reminding everyone)

*Not just this song...ALL the fucking songs BTW.

Shaughno
07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
You'd be surprised at the number of signups we get with Manchester United related emails. I'd say there are plenty of Red Devils around here.

I don't care where a song came from, if it's a good tune and it's about TFC, then let's sing it. This tune is not the "Fernando Torres" song. It's got origins from long before Torres was even born.

The tune comes from "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Johnny_Comes_Marching_Home

INPNyNivNWA

Jack mate, you know I've been singing it. My point is far from where you're going with it. I've been trying to get people jumping for shit like Forza/Allez Allez/Tooooo Oohhhh... yet, people stand there like stiffs and don't bother one bit. Yet, all of a sudden we have a song that appeals to them and BAM! They're jumping. WHY LIMIT JUMPING TO ONE FUCKING SONG? :noidea:

You know how amazing it would look if we could get even just HALF the section jumping for those kind of songs?? :taz:

t.o_moose
07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't understand why Shaughno and BC are going all menstrual about this song...

4PDfnj6GrN0

Maple Leaf Red
07-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Get over what mate? I was talking about YNWA and some Spuds/Bhoys trying to get people to sing it. Get off your fucking horse mate. If you read my earlier post I said it pains me to do so, but I do it anyway because it's for TFC. :rolleyes:

That's probably why I said that you wouldn't be one of the ones that won't sing it.

And BC's point about people not wanting to sing song's because they are related to United was another example of that wrongheaded way of thinking.

BC101
07-22-2008, 02:59 PM
I don't understand why Shaughno and BC are going all menstrual about this song...

4PDfnj6GrN0

Its not even popular though the Torres song is what its known as world wide... Only United supporters(and you for some reason) would know about that one.

AL-MO
07-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Jack mate, you know I've been singing it. My point is far from where you're going with it. I've been trying to get people jumping for shit like Forza/Allez Allez/Tooooo Oohhhh... yet, people stand there like stiffs and don't bother one bit. Yet, all of a sudden we have a song that appeals to them and BAM! They're jumping. WHY LIMIT JUMPING TO ONE FUCKING SONG? :noidea:

You know how amazing it would look if we could get even just HALF the section jumping for those kind of songs?? :taz:

Maybe this is the 'gateway' song for jumping Shaughno! :D

RPB_TFC_FAN
07-22-2008, 03:00 PM
havent been able to concentrate at work all day

wooooooooooooooooo

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:01 PM
If it's just another song regardless of where it originated it wouldn't be a problem. People have a thing against the Allez/LaLa songs because of where they're from... but that's ok, they don't have to jump around because it may hurt their knees and backs. Yet, they're perfectly fine with jumping.. sorry, bouncing for this song? FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

You mean I actually have to jump? FUCK ME! My poor knees :rolleyes:

Maple Leaf Red

The ones where people are waving scarves and jumping definitely look great.

Shaughno

4PDfnj6GrN0

As I explained in my last two posts, it's not the song. I HAVE BEEN SINGING IT and will CONTINUE TO SING IT. What pisses me off is when I tried to get people jumping and 'bouncing' they all said they can support the team however the fuck they want, yes some of these people are in 112. That was their reasoning for not bouncing to other songs, yet now instead of a European based song, we have an EPL based song, and people are 'bouncing' to it like it's their job. Why the difference? Why pick and choose????:noidea:

THIS is what I don't get. Complain on one hand, and do exactly the thing they are complaining about on the other.

Mrs. Workie
weeeeeeeeeee built the house on lakeshore for the reds the reds!!!

werewolf
07-22-2008, 03:02 PM
This thread is calling for some of this -

http://lauramartinez.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/cheese.jpg

BC101
07-22-2008, 03:02 PM
You mean I actually have to jump? FUCK ME! My poor knees :rolleyes:

Calm down you know he's not talkin about you...

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Calm down you know he's not talkin about you...

Sarcasm BC...sarcasm :D

BC101
blah blah blah blah blah... Guess iam heading out to the game in a few mins.

Bluenose13
weeeeeeeeeee built the house on lakeshore for the reds the reds!!!We'll never stop till we've won the cup... We said! We said!

BC101
07-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Sarcasm BC...sarcasm :D
hard to detect on the intarnets LOL

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:05 PM
hard to detect on the intarnets LOL

It's me! 99% of what I say is sarcasm- you should know that by now!

BC101
07-22-2008, 03:06 PM
As I explained in my last two posts, it's not the song. I HAVE BEEN SINGING IT and will CONTINUE TO SING IT. What pisses me off is when I tried to get people jumping and 'bouncing' they all said they can support the team however the fuck they want, yes some of these people are in 112. That was their reasoning for not bouncing to other songs, yet now instead of a European based song, we have an EPL based song, and people are 'bouncing' to it like it's their job. Why the difference? Why pick and choose????:noidea:

THIS is what I don't get. Complain on one hand, and do exactly the thing they are complaining about on the other.

Word... I think one day we should all just beat the shit out of each other to stop this kinda crap at the source LOL its like when your kids you know? you only became good friends with someone after fightin them. Then maybe we can get some understanding in this shithole LOL.

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:06 PM

and when you hear us it's plain to see

Toronto's the greatest in history!

Jack
07-22-2008, 03:07 PM
I hear you Shaughno.

I agree that people should join in and support. Hopefully this is another step towards getting there. If we can get more people jumping during the Forza TO as well, I think that would be great (if we could get people to sing it in tune, it would be even better :D). But one way to do it is to encourage the jumping, rather than getting divisive and sniping at each other on the message board.

And Brit...just think of it as your way of taking something away from the ones you hate. Now the song is yours instead of theirs.

Big game today.

BC101
07-22-2008, 03:08 PM
I hear you Shaughno.

I agree that people should join in and support. Hopefully this is another step towards getting there. If we can get more people jumping during the Forza TO as well, I think that would be great (if we could get people to sing it in tune, it would be even better :D). But one way to do it is to encourage the jumping, rather than getting divisive and sniping at each other on the message board.

And Brit...just think of it as your way of taking something away from the ones you hate. Now the song is yours instead of theirs.

Big game today.
Until August 16th X______X LOL anyways doesn't matter like i said I sing the song and I sing it loud. And will continue to do so.

Jack
07-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Let's get it going... no more infighting.

Fuck the Impact.

Stencils
07-22-2008, 03:10 PM
and when you hear us it's plain to see

Toronto's the greatest in history!

And the Reds go marching ON TO VICTORY!

Azzurri86
07-22-2008, 03:13 PM
104 sucks... we need to step it up down in the corner

Toronto Til I Die

t.o_moose
07-22-2008, 03:15 PM

understandable... but if this is the song that will eventually get everyone jumping to every song, I welcome it.

I think people are realizing how much more fun it is to jump around during a song.. the bottom of 112 is jumping more and more each game, and I'm loving it :)

actually, when this song was being sung on Saturday, the row I was in was jumping to the left for one line, then the right for the next, etc, etc.. maybe one day we'll be able to coordinate ourselves to do something like this:

D0NYgAR16QA

TheHollister
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
I love this one. I'll be singing it tonight! Don't know how much bouncing/jumping I'll be able to do during the game (doctors said not to this week... what jerks :mad:) but I'll try! :D

Phil
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Fuck the Limp act!

Nice song BTW :D

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Let's get it going... no more infighting.

Jack, you always ruin all the fun :(

;)

Gobi
07-22-2008, 03:22 PM
104 sucks... we need to step it up down in the corner

Toronto Til I Die

Yeah, 'cause I've been in the southend for the past several matches. ;)
Let's git 'er jumping tonight, Scoundrels!

And while I'm on the subject (and off topic, sorry)...
Anyone seen my poor lost banner? :( It's lonely and hungry and wants to come home to Mama... sniff.

GingerNinja
07-22-2008, 03:24 PM
no raves, no fighting, wtf is this group coming to??

Mrs. Workie
07-22-2008, 03:32 PM
no raves, no fighting, wtf is this group coming to??

I know! All the fun is gone!! :D

Jimmy The Saint
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Leaving NOW! Can't...Take...It...Any....MORE!

kitchener-TFC
07-22-2008, 03:49 PM
You guys better be bouncing while singing the "nananana" part ;).