PDA

View Full Version : MLS Week 8

Yohan
04-22-2014, 02:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0D3130o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FvCMLSr.jpg

OgtheDim
04-26-2014, 04:01 PM
I know its raining but that Montreal crowd looks awfully like our crowds the last few seasons.

OgtheDim
04-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Dempsey on fire.

Colorado's defence looking very very inept.

OgtheDim
04-26-2014, 05:10 PM
And Montreal gets their first win.

Manager87
04-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Real salt lake & vancouver whitecap on TSN2 @'9:30

OgtheDim
04-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Turns out the Dallas commentators really just would prefer to be watching the Cowboys. Last week they called the push on Gilberto slight, and this week they call a studs up tackle into an ankle not a yellow card because it wasn't done very fast, whatever that means.

PopePouri
04-26-2014, 07:54 PM
Turns out the Dallas commentators really just would prefer to be watching the Cowboys. Last week they called the push on Gilberto slight, and this week they call a studs up tackle into an ankle not a yellow card because it wasn't done very fast, whatever that means.

LOL. I take much delight in homer commentators when things go against them.

ag futbol
04-26-2014, 08:13 PM
I still find it funny how poor some commentator's / fans knowledge of the game is. Anyone who can't identify a studs up tackle to a guy's leg as at least a no-doubt yellow (and potential red), please refrain from having an opinion. Everyone is now dumber for having listened to that drivel.

Yohan
04-26-2014, 09:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMKrgLCMAAb3H7.png

Nerepis
04-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Big comeback to tie for the Whitecaps.

jloome
04-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Big comeback to tie for the Whitecaps.

Great finish. RSL goes to sleep in the last ten minutes, gives up two including a Fernandez blast from about 35 yards,

Yohan
04-27-2014, 12:00 AM
So, you remember how everyone wrote off DC United? Unbeaten in 5, 2nd in East after spanking Dallas 4-1

I love this league

OgtheDim
04-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Collin red card makes up for some of his more ghastly non-called fouls.

Mariner is about as bad a colour commentator as most ex managers.

SoccMan2
04-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Time for a win on Saturday, after yesterday's games TFC now out of a playoff spot, I know it's still early and have games in hand but with the World Cup just around the corner and the departure of Bradley and Ceasar and possibly Defoe it's a must win on Saturday a tie is no good, better hope Bradley can play and is fit not the Bradley of the Dallas game. Moreover, let's hope Defoe can play and fit, because this team without a fit Bradley and Defoe is more or less not much different than the crappy teams of the past 7 seasons.

Abou Sky
04-27-2014, 06:37 PM
So, you remember how everyone wrote off DC United? Unbeaten in 5, 2nd in East after spanking Dallas 4-1

I love this league

Lol, my wife yelled at me for screaming last night when DC finally opened up.

I am always behind DC except when they play TFC, mostly because Screaming Eagles 'are best guys'

JavierMartini
04-27-2014, 07:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMKrgLCMAAb3H7.png

That haircut should be a straight red.

ensco
04-28-2014, 06:37 AM
Time for a win on Saturday, after yesterday's games TFC now out of a playoff spot, I know it's still early and have games in hand but with the World Cup just around the corner and the departure of Bradley and Ceasar and possibly Defoe it's a must win on Saturday a tie is no good, better hope Bradley can play and is fit not the Bradley of the Dallas game. Moreover, let's hope Defoe can play and fit, because this team without a fit Bradley and Defoe is more or less not much different than the crappy teams of the past 7 seasons.

I don't think position matters. Improvement is what I want to see. That Dallas game was awful.

I am not expecting Defoe to play. I believe he is shut down in case he gets the England call. Based on no facts whatsoever, just my sense that part of all these guys deals is that they get to put country first if they need to, no argument.

brad
04-28-2014, 07:25 AM
I don't think position matters. Improvement is what I want to see. That Dallas game was awful.

I am not expecting Defoe to play. I believe he is shut down in case he gets the England call. Based on no facts whatsoever, just my sense that part of all these guys deals is that they get to put country first if they need to, no argument.

When are the WC rosters to be announced? Any idea?

akoto
04-28-2014, 09:25 AM
May 12: FIFA deadline to submit 30-man provisional World Cup roster.
June 2: FIFA deadline to submit 23-man World Cup roster.