PDA

View Full Version : So you think you know your TFC? (Trivia thread) Matchday 6 edition

Yohan
04-13-2014, 02:34 PM
Rules:
1. NO SEARCHING INTERNET ALLOWED! Do not scroll down the thread until you answered the questions.
2. Every question is either directly, or indirected related to TFC, current or former TFC player.

1. In 2011-2012 edition of CONCACAF Champion's League, Toronto FC beat FC Dallas away on last group stage game to secure a spot to the knockout round. What was the score and who were the goal scorers?

2. After being traded to Dallas, how many goals did Eric Hassli score for the Hoops in league play?

3. In Aug 08, Jeff Cunningham was traded to FC Dallas from Toronto. What and/or who was he traded for?

4. Carlos Ruiz joined TFC in Aug 2008. Who did TFC release in order to make cap room for Ruiz?

5. Name at least 6 current or ex TFC players who played for FC Dallas immediately prior to playing for Toronto, and played at least 1 game for TFC.

ArmenJBX
04-13-2014, 04:00 PM
1. I think it was 3-2, Maicon Santos and Joao Plata (2)?

2. 8

3. A draft pick, second or third round. I think it was a third rounder.

4. No idea.

5. Jeremy Hall, Andrew Wiedeman, Eric Avila, Jackson, Fuad Ibrahim and Adrian Serioux.

RealG-TFC
04-13-2014, 04:01 PM
1. 3-0, koev, plata,

2. 2?

3. Allocation?

4. Barret?

5. Jackson, Fuad Ibrahim, Avila, I can't think of any more...

TFC07
04-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Rules:
1. NO SEARCHING INTERNET ALLOWED! Do not scroll down the thread until you answered the questions.
2. Every question is either directly, or indirected related to TFC, current or former TFC player.

1. In 2011-2012 edition of CONCACAF Champion's League, Toronto FC beat FC Dallas away on last group stage game to secure a spot to the knockout round. What was the score and who were the goal scorers?

2. After being traded to Dallas, how many goals did Eric Hassli score for the Hoops in league play?

3. In Aug 08, Jeff Cunningham was traded to FC Dallas from Toronto. What and/or who was he traded for?

4. Carlos Ruiz joined TFC in Aug 2008. Who did TFC release in order to make cap room for Ruiz?

5. Name at least 6 current or ex TFC players who played for FC Dallas immediately prior to playing for Toronto, and played at least 1 game for TFC.

1. 3-1, Plata scored couple of goals. Not sure who scored other goal.
2. 0 goals?
3. Draft pick?
4. No clue
5. Serioux, Fuad, Avila, Jackson

Ajax TFC
04-13-2014, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Yohan;1661695]Rules:

1. 3-0. Plata (2) and Koevermans I think

2. 0?

3. Whatever it was, I'm sure we no longer have it! :rolleyes:

4. Dunno

5. Avila, Marosevic?, Weideman, Hall, Jackson

Alonso
04-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Rules:

1. 3-0 Toronto win over Dallas, goal scorers:
Plata
guess: Ryan Johnson
guess: Danny Koevermans

2. guess: 2

3. No idea

4. Can't remember

Marosivic (or something like that name, scored in his first game for TFC I think and is now with Orlando?)
Jackson
Andrew Weidman
That's all I got

ensco
04-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Rules:

1. 3-0 Koevs then Plata twice
2. 0
3. Bag of balls
4. Laurent Robert
5. Ronnie O'Brien, Avila, Jackson, Wiedemann, Hall, ?

prizby
04-13-2014, 07:46 PM
1. 3-0 and I remember Plata had 2...going to say Koef had the other, but I can't remember; thought he assisted one of Plata's

2. 0...could have been 1, but 0 seems so Hassli

3. Allocation

4. sale of Maurice Edu?

5. Ronnie O'Brien, Wiedeman, Hall, Jackson, Avila, and Richard Mulrooney? Adrian Serioux? (can't remember if they are Dallas or Houston)...ohhhh Fuad Ibrahim!!! edit: Merosevic

Yohan
04-18-2014, 07:03 PM
The Answers

-Plata (2), Koevermans

-Big fat zero

-3rd round draft pick. (then he went to score 33 goals in 66 appearances for Dallas)

-Laurent Robert

-Ronnie O'Brien, Richard Mulrooney, Adrian Serioux, Fuad Ibrahim, Peri Marosevic, Andrew Wiedeman, Jeremy Hall, Jackson, Eric Avila

prizby
04-18-2014, 07:24 PM
3 out 5...that's a pass :)

PopePouri
04-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Rules:

3-0. Plata had 2. I'm going to say Koevermans the other.

Zero.

Before my time.

Before my time.

De Guzman, Hassli, Santos.....

PopePouri
04-18-2014, 07:27 PM
I misread the last question, I would have got it so 3 / 5 for me.

Lennon
04-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Rules:

3-0. Plata with 2 and Danny K with 1, I believe.

1 ?

Al Location ?

Gabe Gala ..?

Serioux, Jackson, Mirosevic, Avila, Weedman.