PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bradley in Toronto feature from USSoccer.com

Red CB Toronto
04-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Here is a pretty interesting, insightful feature/interview on General Bradley, both the player and the person from the USSF website.

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014/04/11/14/32/140411-michael-bradley-in-toronto

Cashcleaner
04-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Good read. Flattery will get him EVERYWHERE with us. :D

Also, cute kid!

http://www.ussoccer.com/~/media/images/insterstitial%20images/2014/140411%20mb%20in%20toronto/140411_mbfeat_strollerreach.jpg

greatwhitenorf
04-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Very good read, especially if you're a fellow parent. Could have given us a little more of his insight into life in MLS, compare it to Europe.

While the pics are decent, would have liked to see more from a day in his life with TFC - training, hacking around with the guys, game day situations. The last picture is just inane.

brad
04-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Good read. Thanks for posting.

Red CB Toronto
04-16-2014, 07:43 AM
I think it was more about the person than the player, which is good to see.

C.Ronaldo
04-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Very good read, especially if you're a fellow parent. Could have given us a little more of his insight into life in MLS, compare it to Europe.

While the pics are decent, would have liked to see more from a day in his life with TFC - training, hacking around with the guys, game day situations. The last picture is just inane.

watching him with his son in the box behind Sec 127 hit me in the heart.....that day he wasn't general Bradley, he was injured and got to be super Dad taking his son to the game for the day. He is 100% first and foremost a family man and i respect him even more for it.

And good on for most fans (minus the a few) to leave him alone. (MB chants are welcome)
This is Toronto, we let our superstars be. This is another reason they come here.

I walked in pregame, noticed a bald dude with his family, cheers my beer, he fist pumped back. Thats all that was needed.

That also explains why Stalteri was at the game.

mook-life
04-16-2014, 09:03 AM
watching him with his son in the box behind Sec 127 hit me in the heart.....that day he wasn't general Bradley, he was injured and got to be super Dad taking his son to the game for the day. He is 100% first and foremost a family man and i respect him even more for it.

And good on for most fans (minus the a few) to leave him alone. (MB chants are welcome)
This is Toronto, we let our superstars be. This is another reason they come here.

I walked in pregame, noticed a bald dude with his family, cheers my beer, he fist pumped back. Thats all that was needed.

we don't let the stars be in Toronto you see what happens to the maple leafs when people recognize players shit gets crazy

C.Ronaldo
04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
we don't let the stars be in Toronto you see what happens to the maple leafs when people recognize players shit gets crazy

Its not even close to what happens in europe. but the leafs are a whole nother beast

Even the raptors can just take a day off and drive to wasaga beach in the winter, go through a drive thru loaded with empty booze in the car and barely get noticed :/ (too soon?)

Walms
04-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Love it, great read.

This guys is Quickly becoming my favorite (non Canadian, can't forget about Terry) player to throw on our reds

Cashcleaner
04-16-2014, 12:40 PM
^ And to think, we got some idiots booing the US anthem at BMO Field. Makes me shake my head at how out of touch some people are.

Yohan
04-17-2014, 05:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9BpyCd7ZY