PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Arena June 27

DanNJTFC
03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Is anyone going to the 6/27 match vs NY? I live 15 minutes from the arena and would love to watch in person, but don't wanna be "that guy" sitting by his lonesome like a weirdo haha

Joe Kool
03-25-2014, 12:23 PM
There are always fairly decent support traveling to NYRB games unless it is a midweek game since it is driving distance. Just ask the box office for a ticket in the away supporters section I would say and you won't be the only guy by the time the game rolls around. Hell, drag a friend along and get them on board with our team to make even absolute sure of it. Why the hell not.....right?

I might have gone down but did NY a few time so I think I may be hitting Chicago in September instead.

prizby
03-25-2014, 07:28 PM
friday game on Canada Day long weekend; I would have done it had it been on the weekend

Red CB Toronto
03-25-2014, 07:36 PM
I am planning on heading down, the day before, the 26th is USA Germany WC, there will be a big American Outlaws party at Jack Dempsey's for it, great times all around.

Mr_gamble
03-25-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm tempted. I was going to only do Seattle this year, but NY is so close. I'll have to see my money situation closer to the time I think.

TorontoGooner
03-26-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm having a look at doing this, with flying down on the Friday morning