PDA

View Full Version : Banner Question

TorontoGooner
03-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Morning all,

Quick question. I have an England flag/banner (that's converted for TFC use - obviously!) that I was hoping to bring to home games this year. I sit in the North End (132) and was wondering if the club get funny about banners in non-SG sections? Its not massively big (6ft by 4ft-ish), and I was hoping to hang it either over the front or along the back railing.

I took it to Seattle last week (its the 'Essex Reds' one), and just hung it up, with no questions ask. Are the BMO staff likely to just let me do the same?

COYR

nascarguy
03-21-2014, 08:36 AM
just as long as it does not cover up any ad's

TorontoGooner
03-21-2014, 08:38 AM
just as long as it does not cover up any ad's

Great, thanks for the response

Phil
03-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Ya, I don't think you will have any issues. They may ask to see whats on it, but I don't think you will have any problems.

Fort York Redcoat
03-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Morning all,

Quick question. I have an England flag/banner (that's converted for TFC use - obviously!) that I was hoping to bring to home games this year. I sit in the North End (132) and was wondering if the club get funny about banners in non-SG sections? Its not massively big (6ft by 4ft-ish), and I was hoping to hang it either over the front or along the back railing.

I took it to Seattle last week (its the 'Essex Reds' one), and just hung it up, with no questions ask. Are the BMO staff likely to just let me do the same?

COYR

Saw your banner last week. Thanks for the effort first off and second the explanation. I was WTFing in the pub when I saw it.g:D Well done!

Yagbod
03-21-2014, 10:19 AM
You might have to bring it in through gate 3b. FO says they are going to enforce that for home opener. But who knows. Be prepared for a walk though.

Fort York Redcoat
03-21-2014, 11:10 AM
You might have to bring it in through gate 3b. FO says they are going to enforce that for home opener. But who knows. Be prepared for a walk though.

Absolutely. Good eye, Yags.

Bring it through 3b every time and that'll get it in the door and as long as it doesn't cover ads there should be no complaints. Banner up!

TorontoGooner
03-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Saw your banner last week. Thanks for the effort first off and second the explanation. I was WTFing in the pub when I saw it.g:D Well done!

I'm orginally from Essex so I thought it would be good to get a banner made with it on! It's no so much an allegiance to England, more a nod to back home!!

TorontoGooner
03-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Absolutely. Good eye, Yags.

Bring it through 3b every time and that'll get it in the door and as long as it doesn't cover ads there should be no complaints. Banner up!

Great stuff, thank you. Hoping to get it up every game this year. That's what she said