PDA

View Full Version : DeRo United Foundation Launch Party - Mar. 22

Red CB Toronto
03-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Is anyone else going to the DeRo United Foundation Launch Party on March 22nd at the Trump Hotel? It is taking place in the evening at 8 pm after the home opener.

Justin10000
03-11-2014, 01:05 PM
How do you get invites?

Red CB Toronto
03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
It is a $100 donation to his newly minted foundation to attend the early part, 8-11 pm. Then the party will go to 2 am on the 30th floor of the Trump. They are just asking for whatever you can give for the second half of the party.

Red CB Toronto
03-12-2014, 11:41 AM
So who else is coming?

Laiping
03-12-2014, 12:01 PM
We went to DeRo's Right to Play a couple of years ago. It was $50.00 each plus a silent auction at the Hugo Boss store on Bloor Street. We ended up with a autographed Gibson guitar with case. We had a great time!

prizby
03-12-2014, 02:13 PM
go from TFC game to a 5 star hotel dressed as a supporter...would you even get in the front door

Red CB Toronto
03-12-2014, 02:37 PM
go from TFC game to a 5 star hotel dressed as a supporter...would you even get in the front door
Common sense says you would change between the events, I am sure people will be at the party who went to the game. I will have a shirt and jacket with me.

FluSH
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
I would like to attend... But I will probably need ICU post-game, and need to somehow attend a birthday party later that evening. It's unfortante that it's on the same day as the home opener, it will be a long day for a lot of us.

will contribute to the cause though

prizby
03-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Common sense says you would change between the events, I am sure people will be at the party who went to the game. I will have a shirt and jacket with me.

yes because common sense tells me i'll bring a jacket to the TFC game where they are calling for snow right now and i will somehow keep it dry and keep it from getting wrinkled while standing in the supporters section all the while i'll be in my snow boots which is perfect foot attire

FluSH
03-13-2014, 02:20 PM
yes because common sense tells me i'll bring a jacket to the TFC game where they are calling for snow right now and i will somehow keep it dry and keep it from getting wrinkled while standing in the supporters section all the while i'll be in my snow boots which is perfect foot attire

Sounds like you are good to go!

Fort York Redcoat
03-13-2014, 02:30 PM

Why would you want to go to a formal party dressed like that?

OIlCity
03-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Any links to the event? Google now showing any websites for the event.