PDA

View Full Version : Single Tickets Available For Those With Seasons

OgtheDim
03-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Hmmm.......$18-$22 each for section 114 row 8 for few matches. And 111 Row 17.

I notice they are not using the map thingie. Probably more tickets available then they care to mention.

gdg_9
03-03-2014, 10:51 AM

I notice they are not using the map thingie. Probably more tickets available then they care to mention.

I got a pair in 116, a pair in 117 and two singles in 116 all for the home opener.
But that game seemed to be selling pretty quick... a couple times my rep had tickets disappear before she even had a chance to reserve them, and that was right at 10:00.

Although at about 10:20 I was still able to grab a pair in 114 for both May 3 and May 31 no problem.

Joe Kool
03-03-2014, 11:30 AM
When did this sale start? I didn't get any notification by email from the club?

OgtheDim
03-03-2014, 11:42 AM
When did this sale start? I didn't get any notification by email from the club?

There was an alert email sent out late last week and then another this morning. Sale started this morning for the first 6 home games.

stevielarson
03-03-2014, 11:54 AM
There was an alert email sent out late last week and then another this morning. Sale started this morning for the first 6 home games.

Email I got indicated that this presale was just for season ticket holders, not sure if they went broader than that.

OgtheDim
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Email I got indicated that this presale was just for season ticket holders, not sure if they went broader than that.

Yeah, that's why I titled it as I did. Sales ends Friday at 5, a few days longer then I would have thought. I suspect single tickets for those games to be available over the weekend.

CountryoverClub
03-03-2014, 12:15 PM
If anyone is willing to grab me two tickets to the home opener or any other game early in the season please PM me. I'll pay upfront.

Thanks dudes

mowe
03-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know when the general sale is? I just need a single light grey, would it sell out quick?

brad
03-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know when the general sale is? I just need a single light grey, would it sell out quick?

This Wed. Is be suprised if light Greys are on sale though

ensco
03-03-2014, 01:10 PM

Shocking.

I think I am going to wait for the weather forecast before buying tickets for March 22.

Red CB Toronto
03-03-2014, 01:52 PM
I am really hoping the weather is nice in the 22nd, want to see a packed BMO Field. I am afraid with les than desirable weather BMO Field lots of people,even season ticket holders will stay home.

ensco
03-03-2014, 01:58 PM
^That 4.30pm start, man, that is not designed to maximize the gate.

Joe Kool
03-03-2014, 02:04 PM

Thanks. I am pissed at TFC for somehow screwing up my email notifications. I received every email up until the new year started. Starting in January I only received 2 emails so far from the club and not even important ones. I never received the renewal email or any of the other important ones like the Raptor ticket emails. If I wasn't on this board I would have never realized I was not getting them. I asked TFC to look into it in January and they said they would but that was about it. Obviously never fixed anything. I made no changes to my account or email for the past 7 years and have never missed a season seat holder email...until now that is.

Gilberto9
03-03-2014, 06:13 PM
I'd also be willing to pay a bit over the face value if anyone is willing to purchase tickets and sell them to me.

brad
03-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Shocking.

I think I am going to wait for the weather forecast before buying tickets for March 22.

There is now a second presale on for non-SSH's (probably sent to us former SSH's). Supporters section is sold out for the opener ($50.00 price point is cheapest for the opener), but I had no problem getting tickets in the supporters section for other matches I want to go to at $20.00 each. That really surprised me - thought the SS would be sold out.

Also very suprised they are available to me that cheaply and have no surcharges on top like most Ticketmaster purchases have. My $20.00 ticket cost me $20.00.

Stress
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
There is now a second presale on for non-SSH's (probably sent to us former SSH's). Supporters section is sold out for the opener ($50.00 price point is cheapest for the opener), but I had no problem getting tickets in the supporters section for other matches I want to go to at $20.00 each. That really surprised me - thought the SS would be sold out.

Also very suprised they are available to me that cheaply and have no surcharges on top like most Ticketmaster purchases have. My $20.00 ticket cost me $20.00.

Were these SS seats you were able to get beside each other or singles? If they are beside each other, they are more than likely seats that weren't renewed after the relocation event. These will go back in to the relocation event next year and likely won't be available again. You lucked out for this season.

brad
03-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Were these SS seats you were able to get beside each other or singles? If they are beside each other, they are more than likely seats that weren't renewed after the relocation event. These will go back in to the relocation event next year and likely won't be available again. You lucked out for this season.

There are pairs together.

ensco
03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
^I just went on and bought pretty good seats for the Columbus game Sat May 31. Sec 223, row 14.

These are dead center dark greys, just above the reds, and I'd say for the first 5 years everything between rows 11-20 in 223 were solidly SSH seats (I know because I was Sec 223 row 11 for 4 years).

Make what you will of that, in the context of the 17K SSH claim.

OgtheDim
03-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Again, make of it what you will, but there are no tickets beyond dark greys and upper bowl reds for the opener.

mowe
03-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Again, make of it what you will, but there are no tickets beyond dark greys and upper bowl reds for the opener.

Damnit, I really need a ticket to this game. Can someone who has access to the presale do me a huge favour and buy a single dark grey for me? I can EMT, plus a beer for you at the game.

brad
03-04-2014, 01:01 PM

I don't think anyone would question the demand for the opener. With all the hype in the off season that game is a sure sellout. What will be an interesting barometer at that game though will be how full the stands are if the weather is poor.

brad
03-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Damnit, I really need a ticket to this game. Can someone who has access to the presale do me a huge favour and buy a single dark grey for me? I can EMT, plus a beer for you at the game.

Check your PM's.

brad
03-04-2014, 01:12 PM

I just double checked - I picked up a Medium Grey (225) for $50.00 for the opener this morning. There are still med grey's in 225 available. Singles only though. Singles are all that is left for the opener.

mowe
03-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Toronto FC ‏@torontofc (https://twitter.com/torontofc) 43m (https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/440927220304191488) #TFClive (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TFClive&src=hash) Special - Single tickets for spring matches are available NOW! Click for the exclusive pre-sale! http://bit.ly/1iayEmE (http://t.co/cAcBELD8Md)

Presale for all!

Gilberto9
03-04-2014, 03:41 PM
I can pay EMT up front, anyone???

Dave67
03-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Got 3 for the May 17 game in the North stand. Process went smoothly, in the 2nd presale as a previous STH - well done TFC.

mowe
03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I can pay EMT up front, anyone???

TFC posted the presale link on their twitter:http://bit.ly/1iayEmE (http://t.co/cAcBELD8Md)

Red CB Toronto
03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
^I just went on and bought pretty good seats for the Columbus game Sat May 31. Sec 223, row 14.

These are dead center dark greys, just above the reds, and I'd say for the first 5 years everything between rows 11-20 in 223 were solidly SSH seats (I know because I was Sec 223 row 11 for 4 years).

Make what you will of that, in the context of the 17K SSH claim.

Is 223 still pretty much a season seat holder strong hold?

Gilberto9
03-04-2014, 04:24 PM
TFC posted the presale link on their twitter:http://bit.ly/1iayEmE (http://t.co/cAcBELD8Md) Don't season ticket holders have access to supporters seats in the home opener? Or is the presale available to the public selling the same seats that are available to season ticket holders? If the same tickets are available to everyone, I'm sorry about that! :facepalm:

ensco
03-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Is 223 still pretty much a season seat holder strong hold?

I would have thought so, from row 11 up to about row 20, if they've really sold 17K to SSHs. It sure used to be. There was a big cohort of families holding down 4, 5, 7 tickets each in there. Those seats were all 100% SSH for the first 3-4 years (same for the sides of 222 and 224 that are closer to the middle btw).

Surprised to see seats available in that area for any game, but maybe it's 90% sold, I dunno. We'll need to see a few games, and in different weather conditions, to know. Back in the day those seats were always full, rain or shine, weekend or weeknight. (They actually only had empty seats for weekend afternoon games, because of kids soccer. That's why you're seeing so many 4.30pm and 5pm games, it's 100% about what start times work for kiddies - which is, not 1pm, and not nights.)

I was one of those family buyers in there, and I have been called 7 times this off season by the ticket sales staff. They are very focused on this group. These are big spenders ($1000/seat, or $5K or similar per decision maker)

The supporters are the show, but they're only $300 each, maybe $600 for a pair.

Red CB Toronto
03-04-2014, 04:57 PM
I would have thought so, from row 11 up to about row 20, if they've really sold 17K to SSHs. It sure used to be. There was a big cohort of families holding down 4, 5, 7 tickets each in there. Those seats were all 100% SSH for the first 3-4 years (same for the sides of 222 and 224 that are closer to the middle btw).

Surprised to see seats available in that area for any game, but maybe it's 90% sold, I dunno. We'll need to see a few games, and in different weather conditions, to know. Back in the day those seats were always full, rain or shine, weekend or weeknight. (They actually only had empty seats for weekend afternoon games, because of kids soccer. That's why you're seeing so many 4.30pm and 5pm games, it's 100% about what start times work for kiddies - which is, not 1pm, and not nights.)

I was one of those family buyers in there, and I have been called 7 times this off season by the ticket sales staff. They are very focused on this group. These are big spenders ($1000/seat, or $5K or similar per decision maker)

The supporters are the show, but they're only $300 each, maybe $600 for a pair.

I always thought 4 pm was far better than 1 pm in terms of an ideal kickoff time. It gave you both a majority of your day and evening. When did you see most of the departure by the higher spending crowd that to tell you the truth, TFC really needs.

I always thought the high times of TFC was the first three years, maybe four.

ensco
03-04-2014, 05:12 PM
I always thought 4 pm was far better than 1 pm in terms of an ideal kickoff time. It gave you both a majority of your day and evening. When did you see most of the departure by the higher spending crowd that to tell you the truth, TFC really needs.

I always thought the high times of TFC was the first three years, maybe four.

It was the offseason between 2010 and 2011. The Sec 223 SSH base evaporated that year. Without a doubt.

It was a huge disconnect. The boards were excited about Klinsmann/Winter (myself included), but the families didn't buy it. By the third or fourth game it was obvious, they were announcing 18-20K (same as always), but the stadium was 50-60% full.

It might have been the forced MLS Cup purchase that actually did it. I think a lot of people just told them to eff off, and Anselmi and Beirne papered the stadium to cover it up. For a while.

Lumpy
03-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Home opener basically sold out. Only a few single seats available , no pairs in any price range.

OgtheDim
03-05-2014, 12:45 PM
It should be noted it wasn't easy to get tickets last season on ticketmaster either.

We'll know if there are issues if the groupon stuff doesn't happen.

RealG-TFC
03-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Just tried to grab some myself but couldn't. Ended up getting tickets to the May 7th game vs. the Caps. Are walk-up tickets still a thing?

razor787
03-05-2014, 10:28 PM
I know I have seen this asked elsewhere, but I can't find it. Does anyone know when STH packages are due to arrive?

Pint
03-05-2014, 10:32 PM
I know I have seen this asked elsewhere, but I can't find it. Does anyone know when STH packages are due to arrive?

Believe next week