PDA

View Full Version : Banner Sessions This Week.

BuSaPuNk
02-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Alright Guys it's that time,

We have booked Ricoh Coliseum for Monday to Wednesday this week. Everyone is welcome to come out and help out.

We're planning on tracing it all Monday and having that complete we can concentrate on painting for two days.

Arrival for 6:30 PM on Tues, 5:30 Wed and we will be working until 11PM with a half hour for clean up before we go. If you can only make it for one or two days or even a hour or two only it's okay. We welcome all help!

We enter at Gate 39 along the covered corridor.

Parking- wherever is closest and cheapest.

If you have any other questions contact me or Pete (FortYorkRedcoat)

Sign up in this thread if you want always nice to know how many people will be making it out.

james
02-23-2014, 02:51 PM
i can make it Tuesday night.

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2014, 09:27 AM
BUMPITY!

Today session #1 come out and meet up with your friendly neighborhood banner team!

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Session starts in about an hour and a half. Hope to see a bunch of people tonight!

BuSaPuNk
02-25-2014, 08:06 AM
Great session yesterday from everyone!

Got all of the tracing done and were ready to paint starting tonight.

Big thanks to Ivy, Pete, Ms BuSaPuNk, Chris, Prizby, Jason for all of your great work yesterday!

Session tonight starts at 6. See the details in the first post on how to get in to Richo and come help on this epic banner!

Fort York Redcoat
02-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks to first timer Marauder01 for helping with the tracing!

ChrisFizik
02-25-2014, 11:35 AM
good session last night -- but the project's not done -- still time to get involved! Come on down to Ricoh and hang out, join in on the work in progress.

sneak peak behind the scenes.... get involved to see more!

http://i.imgur.com/O90LhGY.jpg

FluSH
02-25-2014, 10:52 PM
i can make it Tuesday night.

James good seeing your brother! It's been along time! Kudos to all those who braved the cold snap this evening to come out... Man was it ever cold!

i'll be back tomorrow evening!

BuSaPuNk
02-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Great work today everyone too many people to name!

Amazing work by everyone.

This should be the example with a little work and a lot of help this group is capable of pulling off huge displays constantly.

Again thanks to everyone and hope to see more faces tomorrow! We will have a little pow wow after we've done the final touches.

Yagbod
02-26-2014, 12:14 AM
I want to offer a huge thank you to the Red Patch Boys. They let SG114 use some of the space they reserved so we could trace our piece for the home opener. It was a massive help to us.

We have the space next week for painting and we would be happy to return the favor.

All for one.

james
02-26-2014, 12:46 AM
James good seeing your brother! It's been along time! Kudos to all those who braved the cold snap this evening to come out... Man was it ever cold!

i'll be back tomorrow evening!

ya good seeing you to man!

james
02-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Just my 2 cents, looking at the pictures, we might want to outline the eyeball in black to ceperate it from the skin colour more. Might stand out better.

Fort York Redcoat
02-26-2014, 09:21 AM
I want to offer a huge thank you to the Red Patch Boys. They let SG114 use some of the space they reserved so we could trace our piece for the home opener. It was a massive help to us.

We have the space next week for painting and we would be happy to return the favor.

All for one.

Was great to see that place turn into a banner making factory with more than one huge project on the go. Glad to help, bud.

BuSaPuNk
02-26-2014, 09:45 AM

All for one.

No problem Chris! And thanks for the invitation, we might just take you up on it.

Great to see that place busy with many designs doing down.

Pushing each other in terms of designs and such is only good for the lot.

Expect a lot of good displays this year if this opener is any indication.

Pint
02-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Good work RPB and SG114.... we couldn't get during the week to work for us so we are doing our stuff the next 2 saturdays.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have done

BuSaPuNk
02-26-2014, 10:47 AM
We have a bunch of pictures of the work done and we will be posting a teaser tonight!

BuSaPuNk
02-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Don't forget today is the last day of painting. Nows your chance if you havnt already helped out.

We start today at 6!

FluSH
02-26-2014, 04:11 PM
I'll be there...

BuSaPuNk
02-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Big thanks to everyone who came out the last three days!

It's done and it's fucking brilliant!

Can't wait to get this sucker up in 111!

james
02-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Do they need help painting the other 2 banners that are getting done for home opener?

james
02-26-2014, 11:43 PM
And might be a bit early yet, but anyone think this year we can come out with some more impressive banners? I know Seattle and Portland have been kind of running the show lately with some displays that look amazing, some stuff you'd see out of Europe.

Fort York Redcoat
02-27-2014, 08:37 AM
Thanks for a job well done everyone!!

flatpicker
02-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Good work guys.
Sorry I couldn't help out, had a lot of my own painting to do.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.