PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have some cool wallpapers?

Doucet3
02-05-2014, 05:20 PM
I know its in multimedia but i thought with the DC game and since the scarf comp is in full swing maybe people's creative juices are flowing lol, thought with those awesome scarf designs and I seen a wallpaper (i think it was in tiff/banners section) breaking bad style with Breaking Bank which is currently my background, and a started from the bottom with a RPB crest on it, anyone of those photoshop pros got some pretty sweet wallpapers up?

Petor
02-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I know its in multimedia but i thought with the DC game and since the scarf comp is in full swing maybe people's creative juices are flowing lol, thought with those awesome scarf designs and I seen a wallpaper (i think it was in tiff/banners section) breaking bad style with Breaking Bank which is currently my background, and a started from the bottom with a RPB crest on it, anyone of those photoshop pros got some pretty sweet wallpapers up?

http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/sports/olympics/2012/08/10/london_2012_football_diana_matheson_never_made_the _limelight_until_she_won_canada_bronze/dianamatheson.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

***Edit*** Ooops!

I just saw the title with cool wallpapers!