07-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Kinda cool video of him going through motion stuff for Fifa 09 on tfc tv
http://websvr01.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

NateDoGG
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
i saw this on branded, on the score last night

James Oliphant
07-21-2008, 01:31 PM
And they still fucked up his face scan pretty bad....

jayeden
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
edu needs to focus a lot more on his play and training rather then his facebook, his website, or visits to ea sports..

hes playing like shit

ExiledRed
07-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Maybe when he sees his game stats are in the low 60's he'll pick up a bit.

GhostPK
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Maybe when he sees his game stats are in the low 60's he'll pick up a bit.

That would be more then enough to motivate me....

giambac
07-21-2008, 06:23 PM
And they still fucked up his face scan pretty bad....

watch the language.

colman1860
07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
watch the language.

what the fuck is wrong with you? do you enjoy coming on here so everybody disagrees with every single one of your posts? sorry about the outburst, but ive never ever seen you contribute something positive or constructive.

RYANTFC
07-22-2008, 12:20 AM
fuck

Brooker
07-22-2008, 12:20 AM
edu needs to focus a lot more on his play and training rather then his facebook, his website, or visits to ea sports..

hes playing like shit

QFT

what the fuck is wrong with you? do you enjoy coming on here so everybody disagrees with every single one of your posts? sorry about the outburst, but ive never ever seen you contribute something positive or constructive.

he'll soon make people forget about Kenny.

giambac
07-22-2008, 08:24 AM

I don't like the use of foul language.

this is a family forum just like the supporters section which is a family environment section :hump:

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Why the hell is he there...what are they going to motion capture....poor shooting, poor footwork and poor tackling?

Keegan
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Why the hell is he there...what are they going to motion capture....poor shooting, poor footwork and poor tackling?

It might be true! I mean every game needs to have some whiffs, missed tackles etc.

Seriously Edu has to be the most overrated player in the history of Major League Soccer. Yet he does advertisements for Fox Soccer Channel, MLS and is on the USMNT. How? He scored a couple goals last season but frankly he has NEVER impressed me except for his goal vs. Chicago last year

NateDoGG
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM

hes playing like shit

he also has the WORST luck in the world, c'mon u know its true

rocker
07-22-2008, 12:38 PM
It might be true! I mean every game needs to have some whiffs, missed tackles etc.

Seriously Edu has to be the most overrated player in the history of Major League Soccer. Yet he does advertisements for Fox Soccer Channel, MLS and is on the USMNT. How? He scored a couple goals last season but frankly he has NEVER impressed me except for his goal vs. Chicago last year

MLS and USA Soccer are really pimpin' Mo Edu. guess they want to make him a star.

LucaGol
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
MLS and USA Soccer are really pimpin' Mo Edu. guess they want to make him a star.

...he's a soccer player that behaves like an NBA or NFL player.....hmmmm

Why on Earth would MLS want to promote Mo Edu?...

Just another of MLS's stupid ideas.