PDA

View Full Version : Make the MTL losers wait till we are done partying!

blackandwhite
07-21-2008, 08:26 AM
It's already declared a high risk game by the cops.. Let's see if the TPS can handle the pressure on Tuesday.. Keep the fuckers in the stadium until we are done partying! Don't let them walk out at the SAME TIME from the SAME GATE.

Parkdale
07-21-2008, 08:27 AM
that would be the smart thing to do.

blackandwhite
07-21-2008, 08:29 AM
that would be the smart thing to do.
mr security comes back!!! hahahha

I love you sparky!! Even though you are a Chicago fire mascot! :)

Mrs. Workie
07-21-2008, 08:29 AM
And logical...we'll see if it happens.

flatpicker
07-21-2008, 08:30 AM
how many Limpacts are coming here I wonder?

CanadaLFC
07-21-2008, 08:33 AM
how many Limpacts are coming here I wonder?

I heard about 30-40 are coming !

Parkdale
07-21-2008, 08:37 AM
mr security comes back!!! hahahha

I love you sparky!! Even though you are a Chicago fire mascot! :)

hahaha... I've never seen you laugh that hard when you first saw that.

http://chicago.fire.mlsnet.com/t100/imgs/fans/kids_club/sparky_shrug.jpg
(the mascot's name is sparky, for those who don't know)

side note: the impacts mascot is called 'Tac Tic', which fits perfectly with our Tic Tac Tabarnak chant.

Rawkus_420
07-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Carver better play our best available 11!!!

Pigfynn
07-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Well the way our boys are playing, away support doens't matter at this game. MTL could show up witha W-league and possibly beat our part timers.

What a fucking laugh it'll be if we do lose.

hey you...go away.

togetherness
07-21-2008, 11:04 AM
The best scenario is that nothing happens at all in way of fighting .. Having beers with them and having fun would be a Great idea.. Its only a footie matchh.. That we will win !!

akoto
07-21-2008, 11:08 AM
side note: the impacts mascot is called 'Tac Tic', which fits perfectly with our Tic Tac Tabarnak chant.

Tac-Tic eat a Dic! Tac -Tic eat a Dic!

RedRum
07-21-2008, 11:12 AM
The best scenario is that nothing happens at all in way of fighting .. Having beers with them and having fun would be a Great idea.. Its only a footie matchh.. That we will win !!

Just a hunch but I'm guessing you weren't in MTL for the away game? Or maybe you were as a Limp Act supporter?

I don't want no shit either but I would sooner kick myself in the nuts than sit down and have a beer with any of those fuckwads.

togetherness
07-21-2008, 11:15 AM
No I was not in Mtl.. Obviously there is aback story ..

Point taken

akoto
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Just a hunch but I'm guessing you weren't in MTL for the away game? Or maybe you were as a Limp Act supporter?

I don't want no shit either but I would sooner kick myself in the nuts than sit down and have a beer with any of those fuckwads.

QFT!

Rudi
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Well the way our boys are playing, away support doens't matter at this game. MTL could show up witha W-league and possibly beat our part timers.

What a fucking laugh it'll be if we do lose.
Completely off-topic, but I was curious about your thoughts on BMO Field. More specifically, the methods through which it was funded.

Shaughno
07-21-2008, 12:39 PM
hahaha... I've never seen you laugh that hard when you first saw that.

http://chicago.fire.mlsnet.com/t100/imgs/fans/kids_club/sparky_shrug.jpg
(the mascot's name is sparky, for those who don't know)

Just for you Sparky...

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/arrribaaaa.png

NF-FC
07-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Completely off-topic, but I was curious about your thoughts on BMO Field. More specifically, the methods through which it was funded.

isn't googs the idiot with the stalinist fc crap from bs?

GTFO troll

jayeden
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
if we do in fact win the cup..is there anything stopping us from a pitch invasion after?-- that way we can party and sing in the middle of the pitch while montreal goes home frowning

nimamalek
07-21-2008, 12:56 PM
we're pretty well behaived and i dont expect anything from our side but lets not start anything with them, even if we are pushed, anything that happens the media will turn into TFC fans being hooligans

giambac
07-21-2008, 12:57 PM
if we do in fact win the cup..is there anything stopping us from a pitch invasion after?-- that way we can party and sing in the middle of the pitch while montreal goes home frowning

You mean winning a cup that has only 3 teams competing for it of which 2 teams are from a minor league USL league is worth celebrating for????

WOW , is the parade going to be on Yonge Street?:cool:

NF-FC
07-21-2008, 12:57 PM
i have a feeling that UM will be a little less brave this time around (and that's not saying much) and behave like good little boys.

NF-FC
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
You mean winning a cup that has only 3 teams competing for it of which 2 teams are from a minor league USL league is worth celebrating for????

being crowned Canadian Champions and a Champions League qualification is worth celebrating. Way to miss the point jackass

blackandwhite
07-21-2008, 01:00 PM

yes.. B&W express leading it!! :)

Parkdale
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM

hell, I'd party if we won that ridiculous 'Carlsberg Cup' that Pachuca took home.

Rudi
07-21-2008, 01:20 PM
isn't googs the idiot with the stalinist fc crap from bs?

GTFO troll
BINGO!

giambac
07-21-2008, 01:33 PM
hell, I'd party if we won that ridiculous 'Carlsberg Cup' that Pachuca took home.

Yeah but I mean there was only 3 teams in this tourny to begin with.

2 of those teams are from the Useless Soccer league.

What are we celebrating?????

Maybe they should have thrown in another 10 teams from the the 16 and under rep league and a team from the womans league etc etc etc so that it would be more meaningful.

A 3 team champions cup. It's a joke and a money grabbing scheme.

Noticed that a lot of tickets are still available?????

NF-FC
07-21-2008, 01:37 PM
We have to start somewhere. We Only have 3 teams in Canada, so do you want us to invite teams from Guadaloupe into a Canadian Championship? Seriously, get a grip.

AL-MO
07-21-2008, 01:38 PM

Maybe they should have thrown in another 10 teams from the the 16 and under rep league and a team from the womans league etc etc etc so that it would be more meaningful.

You have to start somewhere man. Hopefully in time there will be plenty more teams competing.

Oldtimer
07-21-2008, 01:42 PM
You have to start somewhere man. Hopefully in time there will be plenty more teams competing.

Don't feed the troll.

Troll
07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Don't feed the troll.

Feed me!

:(

Laurignano
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM
He does have a point though... It is kind of like a money grab. They should have charged a lot less for the tickets IMO.

Jack
07-21-2008, 01:50 PM

You really hate Toronto FC, don't you? This is a tournament between the three top level pro teams in the country, which, last time I checked, is all we've got.

It's our chance to go to a pretty prestigious international tournament.

noochie
07-21-2008, 01:54 PM
He does have a point though... It is kind of like a money grab. They should have charged a lot less for the tickets IMO.

Was the level of competition any less exciting to watch on Canada Day than any other league game that we have seen so far. I for one found it pretty intense, and well worth the sticker price (or 10 bucks less than a "premium" game) to be well worth it.

Look at the sticker price for Pachuca and Independiente which meant nothing and saw a reserve squad fielded... versus what we are going to get tomorrow night. Jimmy is gonna hurt someone and I would pay double to see that any day.

AL-MO
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM

$15 for my ticket? I'd say thanks pretty good.

Ladies Love Julius James
07-21-2008, 02:24 PM
$15 for my ticket? I'd say thanks pretty good.

On ticketmaster they are going for ridiculous prices.

Rudi
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM
As you know RUDI. Without the welfare money, MLSE doesn't get involved. And judging by they way the run the on feild product they don't care about winning as long the U-30 males continue to show and support the team. You'll be in last place barely able to beat the last place team in the USL until the empty seats start appearing due to the fact that families have been made to feel unwelcome at BMO.

I'll say this, and swallow my own pride, MSLE doesn't deserve the support it has gotten from your groups. They have let you down, with shit signings and plastic grass.

I've been to games at Suputo and at BMO. BMO rates lower simply due to the plastic, it has a high school feel to it. And I don't consider it to be a true SSS.

Also I enjoy the North America sport atmosphere better than the gang enforced drunkenness of footsie fan clubs. Cheer when you want in whatever t-shirt you happen to have on.
Thought it was you, G-Man. I'm glad to see you haven't swayed completely off your one-person crusade.

It is strange that you joined this forum though, under one of your old aliases, no less.

Was "smenge" not available at this board?

AL-MO
07-21-2008, 02:35 PM
On ticketmaster they are going for ridiculous prices.

I didn't get any off ticketmaster so I am not aware, but if thats the case thats terrible!

Broadview
07-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Was "smenge" not available at this board?

"smenge" has been around here recently.

Redpunkfiddle
07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Giambac, as usual is wrong but has managed to be partly right somehow.

The Canadian Championship is hardly a joke. It is the route to the Champion's League. Its definately not as rigourous a qualification path as the US MLS teams have, but its serving its purpose to test the teams (especially our team as it turns out) to be legitimate representatives in the competition.

Is it worth a pitch invasion? Hardly. Talk to me if we move out of the group phase (if we get there). With the knockout rounds coming only early next year, it would be something to savour over the off season (which will become much less offseasonish).

But earning a trip to a qualifying round against Nicaragua doesn't make me put on my parade sash.

Rudi
07-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Still hanging around dressing rooms trying to get autographs from guys not good enough to play league one?

How's your mums basement?

LOL
Still laughing at your own, weak jokes? Oh, wait...

I give you a week before you're banned from here. Any longer and I'll be seriously impressed.