View Full Version : Im in love.....

Oblio2
01-10-2014, 08:58 AM
I am in love.

I love Tottenham. A lot.
I love Jermaine Defoe and....
I love TFC.
I love 15% off Spurs merchandise at Real Sports

Defoe scores for fun. He's fast, a poacher, trains hard. He doesnt drink, smoke and is religious. He loves the ladies....he will slay, hard...in this City.

JD will be a favourite, for sure and I am confident, will bag a ton of goals. The City is going to go Defoe crazy.

I am back in love again.....Thank you TFC

I am going to get my Defoe Jersey. The only* name I will get

*Caveat - Unless we sign Bale, Glenn Hoddle circa 1982 or a any player with a funny name like Jack MeHoff

Waggy
01-10-2014, 09:02 AM
I am in love.

I love Tottenham. A lot.
I love TFC.

Defoe scores for fun. He's fast, a poacher, trains hard. He doesnt drink, smoke and is religious. He loves the ladies....he will slay, hard...in this City.

JD will be a favourite, for sure and I am confident, will bag a ton of goals. The City is going to go Defoe crazy.

*Caveat - Unless we sign Bale, Glenn Hoddle circa 1982 or a any player with a funny name like Jack MeHoff

I have nothing to add to any of this. I just wanted to repost it. It's a great day/48 hours/week

Canary10
01-10-2014, 09:24 AM
I am in love.

I love Tottenham. A lot.
I love TFC.

And Spurs friendly at BMO in July. So pumped!!!

Shway
01-10-2014, 11:31 AM
I am in love.

I love Arsenal. A lot.
I now can love Jermaine Defoe and how he will finally wear the right colour
I love TFC.
I love 15% of Spurs merchandise so I can burn the shit religiously

fixed

MartinUtd
01-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Richter, Hall & Weedman vs Spurs will be one hell of a spectacle.

TFC07
01-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I wonder what Steve Nash (Spurs fan and Whitecaps owner) think about all this.

Mr. Bigby
01-10-2014, 02:53 PM
I wonder what Steve Nash (Spurs fan and Whitecaps owner) think about all this.

The fact that it is TFC making such GREAT signings, while Vancouver is imploding over Camilo just makes it sweeter! It feels soooo nice not to be the shitshow for once!

ginkster88
01-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Looks like I know what week I'm coming back to Toronto this summer.

FluSH
01-10-2014, 06:19 PM
he will slay, hard...in this City.

I love it!

Cashcleaner
01-16-2014, 05:04 AM
The fact that it is TFC making such GREAT signings, while Vancouver is imploding over Camilo just makes it sweeter! It feels soooo nice not to be the shitshow for once!

I gotta admit, I'm just loving watching all this shit with Camilo go down in Vancouver. Normally, though, I do hate that attitude that some people have. I mean, what sort of world does this guy inhabit? I wish I could just walk away from contracts whenever I feel like it.

Anyhoo, just like you said, it's nice to NOT be the completely fucked-up and dysfunctional team for a change. :D

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Camilo+Whitecaps+exit+reported+done+deal+after+int eresting+conversation+with+coach/9392037/story.html

Shakes McQueen
01-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Man - hadn't heard about this Camilo stuff until now. Reading about it on the Southsiders forum. He sounds like a real asshole, the way he handled all of this.

They are also asking for all Camilo jerseys to be donated to them, for some sort of massive tifo. I'm looking forward to what that turns out like.

And yeah, it is pretty delicious seeing fans of other teams melting down about what a shitshow their players and FO are, for once.

- Scott

Greatest Ripoff
01-16-2014, 07:38 AM
I love going to White Hart Lane and watching spurs loose to West Ham United.

Detroit_TFC
01-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Have to admit, always was irritated that we missed out on him, but now, not so much. I'm thinking it's more likely his agent than him but still, damn.

Oblio2
01-17-2014, 08:53 AM
I love going to White Hart Lane and watching spurs loose to West Ham United.

Well, you can hang onto that next season when you are battling in the Championship