PDA

View Full Version : Today's News, Wednesday, Nov. 13

denime
11-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Mornin'

NO TFC NEWS TODAY

TFC TV

(http://www.torontofc.ca/video)TFC Related Blogs !!

(http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?29582-TFC-MLS-blogs-thread)

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl)

Technorgasm
11-13-2013, 07:27 AM
SSG = Scotts girl?

scooter
11-13-2013, 07:36 AM
mornin d

TOBOR !
11-13-2013, 08:28 AM
SSG = Scotts girl?

Majoring in High Maintenance, minoring in Bulemia.

Kaz
11-13-2013, 10:14 AM
The Sun needs to splurg and get a make up artist, and some new lights and set items. Her skin is really uneven.
I have no idea how the conversations go, but I keep picturing American Psycho.

Jack Boland: Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

SSG: Who?

Jack Boland: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

SSG: Whatever. Jack?

Jack Boland: Yes, half naked girl with low self esteem?

SSG: Why is the floor covered in garbage bags, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

Jack Boland: No, you silly girl.

SSG: Are those your boxers?

Jack Boland: Yes they are! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

[raises used costumes above head]

Jack Boland:: Hey Bimbo!

[Tosses soiled clothing at her]

Jack Boland:: TRY GETTING RESPECT FROM YOUR FATHER NOW YOU STUPID GIRL! DANCE LIKE IT'S THE FILMORE!

This is purely for humour I'm sure both the Toronto Sun, and the Photographers have the utmost respect for the girls, and many of the girls don't have significant self esteem issues

mowe
11-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Our old friend Jeremy Brockie is starting for NZ at the Azteca live right now.

TorCanSoc
11-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I thought Nelson would come out of retirement for this one.

reggie
11-13-2013, 04:08 PM
any live stream avail?

Greatest Ripoff
11-13-2013, 04:10 PM
any live stream avail?

http://thefirstrow.biz/soccer/mexico-new-zealand-fwcq-2014-frsae66f

Technorgasm
11-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Majoring in High Maintenance, minoring in Bulemia.

dont forget the crippled self esteem!

TOBOR !
11-14-2013, 09:10 AM
The Sun needs to splurg and get a make up artist, and some new lights and set items. Her skin is really uneven.
I have no idea how the conversations go, but I keep picturing American Psycho.

Jack Boland: Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

SSG: Who?

Jack Boland: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Top quality post.

I'd just like to say that Huey Lewis' early work was the best stuff (sooner or later). Everything after that was utter shit and left me wondering how it could have turned out so wrong (well, for me. Not them. I suppose they did alright commercially).

Kaz
11-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Top quality post.

I'd just like to say that Huey Lewis' early work was the best stuff (sooner or later). Everything after that was utter shit and left me wondering how it could have turned out so wrong (well, for me. Not them. I suppose they did alright commercially).

Well the whole thing is straight from American Psycho just adapted to not involve axing Jared Leto.
But I'm glad you approve.