PDA

View Full Version : A little something to cheer you up!

TFC_Junky
07-20-2008, 01:18 PM
This has got to be one of the most beautiful goals ever!!! ROFL.

http://www.mygolfscore.ca/mgs/images/best_goal_ever.wmv - right click the link and save to desktop, it's windows media... :(

:jaw: caution, contains nudity

Cambridge_Red
07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
THAT just made my day.

TFC_Junky
07-20-2008, 01:26 PM
THAT just made my day.

Thought you'd like it!!! :)
I just love the call for the ball and the beautiful strike! Wish I understood the commentary.

The Historian
07-20-2008, 04:44 PM
We could use someone who can hit the net from twenty yards... especially if she'd suit-up like that!

RealG-TFC
07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Thought you'd like it!!! :)
I just love the call for the ball and the beautiful strike! Wish I understood the commentary.

He said:

"Woah, ladies and gentlemen that's the first time in my life i've ever seen a goal by a streaker! *laughs* A huge goal from a streaker! Here's we see it for a second time, and it just escapes Muņol hands. How embarassing; a goal form a streaker."

it was quite the strike!

shaggingscot
07-20-2008, 06:34 PM
How in the world did the keeper manage to concentrate on the ball with a naked bird running at him?

TFC_Junky
07-21-2008, 11:36 AM
He said:

"Woah, ladies and gentlemen that's the first time in my life i've ever seen a goal by a streaker! *laughs* A huge goal from a streaker! Here's we see it for a second time, and it just escapes Muņol hands. How embarassing; a goal form a streaker."

it was quite the strike!

Cheers for the translation!!! :cheers:

djking2
07-21-2008, 11:45 AM
How in the world did the keeper manage to concentrate on the ball with a naked bird running at him?

he didn't

but does any one know where I can get a kit like that for my girlfriend?

Rawkus_420
07-21-2008, 01:05 PM
THAT just made my day.

BWhahahaha is that for real??? what a finish....DP striker? first female in the MLS, that I like the fact he passe dit to her, bare footed bottom corner what a finish!!!! ahhahaha

Inswingingwingman
07-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Sorry but:

Malaga vs Barcelona the goal was scored by a Russian midfielder names Lokren.

Some fancy editing happening there.......

Give me a high powered Avid editing suite like I had a work and I could make Dicho a woman and head in the ball......then show you a naked woman running......

TFC_Junky
07-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Sorry but:

Malaga vs Barcelona the goal was scored by a Russian midfielder names Lokren.

Some fancy editing happening there.......

Give me a high powered Avid editing suite like I had a work and I could make Dicho a woman and head in the ball......then show you a naked woman running......

there's always gotta be one buzz kill in the crowd :D

redangeldragnet
07-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah, sorry to say, that's a famous fake. Same with Ronaldinho hitting the crossbar in training. There's no Easter Bunny either.