PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Ryan Nelsons Wife and two kids today.

Doucet3
10-13-2013, 12:38 AM
I live and work in Welland, On bout an hour south of Toronto, Niagara Falls area.

I was making my way around the 'Race Track' at Target (aka main aisles) and seen this youngin with a QPR jersey on playing with a hockey stick and puck, then heard his mom call out to him to pick his halloween costume and heard her english accent. At work I have to interact with all the customers to make sure things are alright and finding everything they need and so far ive pin pointed peoples accents about 90% of the time if there from Scotland, Ireland, or England (lol you should see how "impressed" one person said that i even picked out there town from there accent haha) so i guessed that she was originally from the northern part of London and got it correct.

Well then she start chatting up about where she lived when she was in england and what not, and we started talking about how im a Manchester United supporter and there rough start, then i got to talking about how i was a Red Patch Boy and how i supported Toronto FC and she kinda smirked and i was like "were kinda shit but i love em" and she said "yea there in a bit of a rough spot" then I seen her sons jersey say NELSON on the back and said "Hey your sons got Nelson on the back thats actually our coach for TFC" she kinda chuckled and said "yea thats his dad, my husband" lmao

I was so taken back by the fact that his family was in butt fuck no where wellands target lol, I was like " no way, you pulling my leg right now, your not his wife" but she actually was, and yea we kinda laughed about how i was trying to explain how we got 26 Million to spend and are looking for big DP players and hoping to sign guys like Crouch and Bent, I also said that some people bash on Nelson cause hes new and its his first gig but hes doing a good job so far and shored up our backline pretty well all previous to knowing it was her husband lol.

I didnt want to be that asshole reporter esk kinda guy whos like who he getting n shit, but we chatted about Ecks and maybe a salary reduction, and that Ryan has had small chats so far with Richard about it and hes already in England right now, hes already in talks with some people didnt get any names, but its going to take a while and hes doing his footwork, last window he had 3 targets kinda in place but the talks just didnt come to fruition.

His wife was a really nice lady and his son about 7 is a smart kid and his daughter is a cute kid to only 4. I asked her whats the hardest thing being married to a professional footballer, the moving was really stressful, even more so when QPR where at the bottom of the table, i said it was prolly really tough when he went on international duty, she said yea around international weeks with matches the next weekend were really hectic.

Sorry it was long lol just loved the fact that; that happened today ahha, work was balls and that was actually the best part of the day haha.

Cheers guys hope you enjoyed the read.

DOMIN8R
10-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Fun read. Thanks for posting.

OgtheDim
10-13-2013, 08:06 AM
:thumbsup:

Ivy
10-13-2013, 10:54 AM
She hot?

Richard
10-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Cool story. ^^Lmao

ensco
10-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Hearing that one of his kids is wearing a TFC jersey with "Nelsen" on it got me thinking .... He needs to put the jersey on next year. The best non-DP defender we could ever hope to get is sitting right in front of us.

Haddy
10-13-2013, 12:45 PM
I used to live across from the Seaway Mall. What in the world were they doing there? M.T. Bellies I bet...and I don't blame them ;)

Suds
10-13-2013, 02:17 PM

Well then she start chatting up about where she lived when she was in england and what not, and we started talking about how im a Manchester United supporter and there rough start, then i got to talking about how i was a Red Patch Boy and how i supported Toronto FC and she kinda smirked and i was like "were kinda shit but i love em" and she said "yea there in a bit of a rough spot" then I seen her sons jersey say NELSON on the back and said "Hey your sons got Nelson on the back thats actually our coach for TFC" she kinda chuckled and said "yea thats his dad, .....

And she was still willing to chat with you??? That's some lady! g:D

Doucet3
10-13-2013, 04:33 PM
She hot?
Google search Nelsens wife Monica, she's deffiently a good looking wag

Doucet3
10-13-2013, 04:37 PM
And she was still willing to chat with you??? That's some lady! g:D
Lol yea had a good chat about how Moyes might be overwhelmed from coming over to United that has bench players as world class players whereas Everton had Fellani and Baines for the most part that were world class.

Doucet3
10-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I used to live across from the Seaway Mall. What in the world were they doing there? M.T. Bellies I bet...and I don't blame them ;)

Lol yea I was thinking maybe they went to a day trip to Buffalo

Redcoe15
10-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Not too bad.

http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1273268212/946/3672946.jpg

OgtheDim
10-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Yes, Ryan is quite a hottie isn't he.

GBV
10-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Not sure what I see more often ... "Nelson" or "St. Catherines." :D

Doucet3
10-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Not sure what I see more often ... "Nelson" or "St. Catherines." :D
Lol yea my phone autocorrects Nelsen 90% of the time

__wowza
10-14-2013, 04:34 PM
fun read. what're his kids going as for halloween?

Doucet3
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
fun read. what're his kids going as for halloween?
Young lads going as a Army Man and his daughter as a bumble bee. She was pretty excited

__wowza
10-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Young lads going as a Army Man and his daughter as a bumble bee. She was pretty excited

http://static.zenimax.com/bethblog/oldcontent/norain2.jpg

Marc"2L"
10-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Hmm, we'll that's a little odd. Even if it was a day trip to buffalo, they have no reason to go to Welland.

Then again, I did have to direct a small group of Chinese tourist to the "famous" welland canal.

Doucet3
10-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Well wowza that was slightly disturbing hahaha, and yea Marc I've gotten some interesting passer throughs, some English couple wanted me to take a pic of them with the tower bridge behind them lol I was like sure why not

Marc"2L"
10-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Well wowza that was slightly disturbing hahaha, and yea Marc I've gotten some interesting passer throughs, some English couple wanted me to take a pic of them with the tower bridge behind them lol I was like sure why not

bit before your time, but it's worth the listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVn6b7DdpA

Doucet3
10-15-2013, 03:11 AM
bit before your time, but it's worth the listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVn6b7DdpA
Lol yea I know that song I grew up on oldies, pops always had them on the radio when we were rebuilding the house or garage/bar. Never seen the video before though lol, it's very.... Unique haha

JonO
10-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Sigh.... didn't realize I was at the point where a Blind Melon song is considered an "oldie".... I think I can hear my bones creaking....

Phil
10-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Well Ryan has a wine business back in NZ and Welland is kinda in that neck of the woods for grape land so maybe he bought down there?

Anyhow, back in my day we would listen to blind melon and put onions on our belts to let the ladies know we were available. Bees knees I tells ya. :)

Shakes McQueen
10-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh dear God he didn't just call Blind Melon's "No Rain" an oldie. I'm not old. I'm not.

I'M NOT.

- Scott

OgtheDim
10-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Its release date is closer to Nixon leaving office then today.

21 years ago people.

Suds
10-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Its release date is closer to Nixon leaving office then today.

21 years ago people.

Anyone else feel the need to start their mid-life crisis all of a sudden?? LOL

inheavensince07
10-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Anyone else feel the need to start their mid-life crisis all of a sudden?? LOL

haha I can remember it raining for two months straight in Vancouver that year and always hearing that song .. The leafs were a good team then as well ..

themodelcitizen
10-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Let me guess, her son had a tough time managing the track and she blamed you guys, the weather, the scheduling, the car itself, everything around you?

Marc"2L"
10-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Well, now that they've been, we know they won't be back.

trane
10-23-2013, 10:38 AM
I only got one question. Who the fuck wants to sign Crouch ?????