PDA

View Full Version : Montreal March / Pregame at Joes

BuSaPuNk
10-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Okay so were starting to get the ball rolling on this for Saturday October 26th against Montreal.

Last game of a long season it's time to bring it for one last time in 2013.

Pregame at Joe's as per usual. I'll be aiming for 11 AM arrival but anytime you want to come by feel free. If you can make it at anypoint pregame at Joes please come in as were going to have the drum coming and going to be doing some pregame warm up for our vocal cords before making our way for a march on BMO. Were arranging for our flags and visuals to be on hand at Joe's so we can use them.

As well Coach and Phil will have the Supporters Shield scarfs with them for sale again. So if you didn't get your hands on them the last two games please come and buy one as there's only around 75 left. There was only 100 available in Toronto so there pretty rare. $20 for the scarfs and all proceeds go to the funding for the Supporters Shield. You can get all the information on the Independent Supporters Council here: http://supportersshield.org/

http://supportersshield.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/e63fbad0-d774-466a-b05c-efe64fcc4049.jpg

We will be looking to start up the march to BMO at around 2:40ish or maybe later depends on numbers that are coming. We are arranging for USector, Sec111, and kingsofthenorth to join up with us for the march. :drum::scarf::drum:

If anyone has any ideas, things that could help the march ect. feel free to contribute.

Hope to see everyone at Joe's on the 26th.

Pint
10-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I believe Kinginthenorth will also be joining in the March.

BuSaPuNk
10-10-2013, 06:19 PM
I believe Kinginthenorth will also be joining in the March.

edited first post, completely forgot thanks!

Ivy
10-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Route?

BuSaPuNk
10-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Will be nailed down when we get word on everyone else from the other groups.

Ivy
10-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Personally, I'm good with taking the longer route through liberty village - if the weather cooperates.

Inebriatti
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
SG111 is in.

I prefer the route through the tunnel. seems silly to avoid umo2 in our own house.

Brooker
10-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Are those of us who drink vodka in the park invited? We won't throw our piss jugs.

eustacchio
10-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Are those of us who drink vodka in the park invited? We won't throw our piss jugs.

Am I invited to drink vodka in the park?

Fort York Redcoat
10-11-2013, 01:30 PM
I doubt you'll see many extra join up if you take a longer route. The usual route seems pretty long to me. Where UMo2 are doesn't affect the route to me either way.

Yohan
10-11-2013, 01:57 PM
SG111 is in.

I prefer the route through the tunnel. seems silly to avoid umo2 in our own house.
but isn't that the polite, Canadian thing to do? ;)

Yagbod
10-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Sorry (Canadian way to start a question:) ), but which is the long way? There is either past Lamport and through the GO tunnel or down Dufferin. I rarely go down Dufferin but I would imagine that is the 'long' way?

Either way I like the tunnel route for this. Rally on the south side of the tunnel, then down past the um02 wankers and then on to the south end to enjoy a nice spoiling win to end this rubbish season.

Brooker
10-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Am I invited to drink vodka in the park?

You have to bring your own piss jugs.

Ricky_Portugal
10-13-2013, 01:33 PM
March should definitely be done

Abou Sky
10-14-2013, 01:37 PM
I would love to think that there will be enough of us to make the tunnel not work very well...

Inebriatti
10-15-2013, 01:17 PM
I would love to think that there will be enough of us to make the tunnel not work very well...

that would be nice, unfortunately there were only about 10 of us for the last Montreal march.

Ricky_Portugal
10-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I think we can make the tunnel work we always have

Red4ever
10-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Tunnel.

I don't want to stir things up with the "visitors", but I don't want to go a yard out of my way for them. They can wait, they'll be waiting a lot longer after we put them out of the play offs.

Pint
10-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Do we have a specific time and place to start from?

BuSaPuNk
10-15-2013, 06:43 PM
We're starting at Joes and meeting with groups along the way. Times and such are still being worked out but I'm making sure we have enough time to people who are coming to get in and get a drink/pee/whatever.

I'm going to try and get everyone on board with the tunnel. We are to acknowledge and give them a who are ya, maybe a tic TAC and move on. We're not staying at the corner too long. One to two chants show them were there and keep moving. The more we stay there the worse it will get. I'll be trying to move everyone on after a chant or two. If your not going to move on after that your on your own. We don't want something like provoking getting involved and people being denied entry because of it.

Pint
10-15-2013, 07:21 PM
so trains from the west get in to the EX at the 00, and 30.... trains from union get in at 19, 49.

Might want to factor that into the march time since we don't really want to be getting too mixed in with everyone getting off the train.

BuSaPuNk
10-15-2013, 07:37 PM
We were looking to start the march at around 2:40ish so it's all up to how quick we move as a group really. If we were going to stay in one place for a while it would be out front of the GO to me. We're not close enough to Montreal supporters and can still make an impression. Then if time works out perfectly we can be already through the tunnel and outside meeting the trains.

Inebriatti
10-16-2013, 11:58 AM
We're starting at Joes and meeting with groups along the way. Times and such are still being worked out but I'm making sure we have enough time to people who are coming to get in and get a drink/pee/whatever.

I'm going to try and get everyone on board with the tunnel. We are to acknowledge and give them a who are ya, maybe a tic TAC and move on. We're not staying at the corner too long. One to two chants show them were there and keep moving. The more we stay there the worse it will get. I'll be trying to move everyone on after a chant or two. If your not going to move on after that your on your own. We don't want something like provoking getting involved and people being denied entry because of it.

sounds good, we'll be mobilizing around 2:40. be at Liberty and Atlantic for 3ish. think that'll work well with the GO schedule. the crowd will be in front of us and the tunnel won't be too busy.
looking forward to it. [mod edit]

Technorgasm
10-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Wait. . . where can I get my official TFC Piss jug?

Here I am using piss bags like a heathen. . .

Relja
10-16-2013, 03:56 PM
so no tailgate???

Suds
10-16-2013, 09:31 PM
so no tailgate???

no tailgate .. Ends up splitting the group up with some at joes and some at the TG

lets get everyone down to Joes and do it up all together for the last home game

BuSaPuNk
10-16-2013, 10:32 PM
^ yep all together all together

Walms
10-17-2013, 08:44 AM
My Boss just confirmed I can kick off work early that day, its going to be a race to make the march but I will be there!

toronto toronto
10-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Get this going!!!!!!!!

BuSaPuNk
10-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Okay guys it's time. Red Alert on deck it's time to mobilize #OperationTicTac . Get your buts to Joes pregame march on BMO and let's fucking bring back THE FORTRESS!!!!

Pint
10-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Okay guys it's time. Red Alert on deck it's time to mobilize #OperationTicTac . Get your buts to Joes pregame march on BMO and let's fucking bring back THE FORTRESS!!!!

100% behind this... we will be at liberty and atlantic at 250pm(maybe 3) to join in with you guys.

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 04:40 AM
I'm starting to warm up to the idea, it's a bit of a trek for me as I live in welland (Niagara Falls area) so I'll have to mobilize my ass a lot earlier lol; just got a few Q's to ask that'll prolly set my mind.

1) How many people are we expecting ??
2) where's the start location, like the address and closest go train

Parkdale
10-20-2013, 07:02 AM
just to point out - Dufferin bridge is closed, so the only route is through the tunnel.
(and the idea that our route decision is based on avoiding the montreal guys is out of left field - why would that even be considered?)

has someone reached out to usector? who is our point of contact with them?

If we are waiting for them to arrive at Joe's, then that will be the biggest factor is keeping on schedule. The past marches were always started by RPB (or NEE walking down from the rhino), then over to Usector at Maro. Are they coming over from Nick's, and at what time? We can't leave until they meet up with us.

prizby
10-20-2013, 07:20 AM
just to point out - Dufferin bridge is closed, so the only route is through the tunnel.

i know for driving it is, but as far as I know, it was still open for pedestrian traffic?

Fort York Redcoat
10-20-2013, 08:28 AM
i know for driving it is, but as far as I know, it was still open for pedestrian traffic?

It was closed to everything a week ago. I tried.

BuSaPuNk
10-20-2013, 09:03 AM
100% behind this... we will be at liberty and atlantic at 250pm(maybe 3) to join in with you guys.

We looking to be there at around then maybe 5 mins earlier.

I'm starting to warm up to the idea, it's a bit of a trek for me as I live in welland (Niagara Falls area) so I'll have to mobilize my ass a lot earlier lol; just got a few Q's to ask that'll prolly set my mind.

1) How many people are we expecting ??
2) where's the start location, like the address and closest go train

Not sure on numbers yet will try to get everyone on board and pressure all of Joes to leave with us.
Start location is a Shoeless Joes. We will be there pregame. If everyone can make it to shoeless as we're planning something for Frei. It will be announced sometime today.

(and the idea that our route decision is based on avoiding the montreal guys is out of left field - why would that even be considered?)

has someone reached out to usector? who is our point of contact with them?

If we are waiting for them to arrive at Joe's, then that will be the biggest factor is keeping on schedule. The past marches were always started by RPB (or NEE walking down from the rhino), then over to Usector at Maro. Are they coming over from Nick's, and at what time? We can't leave until they meet up with us.

Parky were doing the tunnel. There was just some hesitation about people staying right below them and having an issue happen again like last game against Montreal. But we're good.

Phil I believe has reached out to USector and they declined. I'll ask him to reach out again now that this game means so much they might be inclined to join up. So far we have us, kingsofthenorth, and Sec111.

We're looking to meet up at the corner of liberty and Atlantic at 2:50/2:55 or earlier. We're probably going to be mobilalizing from Joes at 2:45.

Pint
10-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Did the 109's turn down the invite as well?

Yagbod
10-20-2013, 12:39 PM
I have heard that Original109 is in, but I have not heard back from them directly either way.

inheavensince07
10-20-2013, 03:01 PM
PLease pm if you want two free tics to game .. I will not even warrant gas money or time to be there .. I am done like dinner . don't care if they win lose or draw next week .. tfc til I die but not in te pocket book anymore .mlse has taken the last penny from me as of NOW ...

Ivy
10-20-2013, 03:49 PM
PLease pm if you want two free tics to game .. I will not even warrant gas money or time to be there .. I am done like dinner . don't care if they win lose or draw next week .. tfc til I die but not in te pocket book anymore .mlse has taken the last penny from me as of NOW ...
I'll take them.

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Not sure on numbers yet will try to get everyone on board and pressure all of Joes to leave with us.
Start location is a Shoeless Joes. We will be there pregame. If everyone can make it to shoeless as we're planning something for Frei. It will be announced sometime today.

Okay i have 4 other people coming with me, im going to try and convince them to get on board to, how do i get to shoeless joes, whats the address and closest GO train Station?, that way i can plan around it.

Cheers!

Pint
10-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Okay i have 4 other people coming with me, im going to try and convince them to get on board to, how do i get to shoeless joes, whats the address and closest GO train Station?, that way i can plan around it.

Cheers!

Shoeless is at King st W and Mowat st... basically a half block west of lamport stadium...closest go station is exhibition (basically walk north from ex go station on atlantic then when you get to king st west turn left and walk a half block past lamport)

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Shoeless is at King st W and Mowat st... basically a half block west of lamport stadium...closest go station is exhibition (basically walk north from ex go station on atlantic then when you get to king st west turn left and walk a half block past lamport)

Awesome thanks, i hope we get a bunch of people to go.

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 05:01 PM
that would be nice, unfortunately there were only about 10 of us for the last Montreal march.

Please dont tell me thats whats expected this time around

BuSaPuNk
10-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Please dont tell me thats whats expected this time around

Nope we're expecting far more this time.

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 05:15 PM
lol okay good ill try and push my friends to go, i really want to but the people im bringing arnt full out supporters but i think i can sway them.

BuSaPuNk
10-20-2013, 05:26 PM
lol okay good ill try and push my friends to go, i really want to but the people im bringing arnt full out supporters but i think i can sway them.

Don't need to be just come show up and show your passion for our club. Show Montreal how to back a team even if it's a tough season. Fuck knows if they were shit they would be running for the hills immediately.

BuSaPuNk
10-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Okay so were putting a little something together for Frei. Were going to have a jersey at Shoeless Joes pregame and are going to ask everyone to sign it and we will be giving it to Steph as a token of thanks for everything he has done for us. Come out take part in the march and sign the jersey for Frei.

As well if your staying around after the game and not going straight home ect. were planning to have a Supporters Guard of Honor outside of Gate 4 after the game for Frei. Were probably looking at after the game meeting outside the supporters gate and making our way over to set up a line on each side to give Frei the send off he deserves.

Doucet3
10-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Don't need to be just come show up and show your passion for our club. Show Montreal how to back a team even if it's a tough season. Fuck knows if they were shit they would be running for the hills immediately.

Oh i know im converting them into diehards ahah, fuck montreal in all capacity lol, been here since day one no plans on bailing... not in my DNA lol, is there a way next year we could get a scarf made that has one side say " TIC TAC TABERNAC" and the other side "WHO THE FUCKS THE IMPACT!" ahhahaha tis a dream but that would be beautiful to march past them everytime hahaha

Phil
10-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Usector has not declined or confirmed at this point. I would suspect a bunch of their guys are in given the possible outcome of this match.

BuSaPuNk
10-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Usector has not declined or confirmed at this point. I would suspect a bunch of their guys are in given the possible outcomes of this match.

Okay well pass on the timeline to them. The guys that want to be involved should be aiming at 2:40 arrival at Joes.

Yagbod
10-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Original 109 just got back to me. They are in.

Ivy
10-21-2013, 09:47 AM
This is shaping out quite well. Very excited!

tfcmanu
10-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Here is some Info on MU......

On tour in the neighbor Torontonians ...

Submitted byMU02 (http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/user/1)the mar, 2013-09-10 9:14 PM
The tour MU02 2013 concludes with a visit to our neighbors the Toronto Saturday, October 26 in a match that could have a direct involvement in our participation in the series. Let us be many on the spot, to disturb a maximum the clowns in their number.
The program:
- Departure: 1000 avenue Emile-Journault , Montreal (Center Claude-Robillard ), Saturday, October 26 to 00h30
- Arrival at the Eaton Center (220 Yonge St. ), Toronto toward 6:30.
- Free Time in Toronto.
- Match at 16 h.
- Return: BMO Field, 170 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3 -- 18 h 30
- Arrival at Montreal to 00:30.
The price:
$95 (transport and match included)
Purchase:

Travel

Toronto 26 October $95.00 CAD

http://ultrasmontreal.com/node/3383

https://www.paypalobjects.com/fr_CA/i/scr/pixel.gif

Pint
10-21-2013, 12:12 PM
any idea how many of them are making the trip? i would imagine that it is a fair # given how important this game is

Ivy
10-21-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm confused by their program... They're marching at 4? Isn't the game at 4? Lol...
Edit: oops I'm weetarded. No reading abilities

OgtheDim
10-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Umm....I like Organic beer.

Pint
10-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Umm....I like Organic beer.
Ya I thought about that... Just a simple word change from the original. Can easily sub a different part in that spot.

toronto toronto
10-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Bump

Red4ever
10-21-2013, 07:09 PM
This is exactly what our group needs more of. I'll learn lyrics in a night if need be.

Pint
10-21-2013, 07:17 PM
This is exactly what our group needs more of. I'll learn lyrics in a night if need be.

If you are going to capo your section then go for it... if not the great part of this one is you really don't need to learn the lyrics as most is just repeating what the capo says.

__wowza
10-21-2013, 08:18 PM
If you are going to capo your section then go for it... if not the great part of this one is you really don't need to learn the lyrics as most is just repeating what the capo says.

i'm capoing the match (as far as i'm aware), i did an abridged version for the last match against the impact.

Pint
10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
i'm capoing the match (as far as i'm aware), i did an abridged version for the last match against the impact.

nice i think i'm leading 127 in this at some point in the match. What did you cut from your version?

Red4ever
10-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Be worth mentioning that the original and the Chelsea version don't do a rhyme in each verse, they just do one. Might work better for getting more montreal barbs in there.

Imho 8 good ones would be ideal. I also think this one would benefit from a good run through at joes.

maybe set up a thread in the chant section for this.

Pint
10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
sure ill start one

toronto toronto
10-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Bump

Fort York Redcoat
10-22-2013, 06:54 AM

You are aware.:thumbsup:

Don't get hypothermia ummmmkay? Even I think I'll be shirts ON this match.

Mark in Ottawa
10-22-2013, 07:29 AM
FYI. Here in Ottawa the Bytown Boys Supporters club http://www.bytownboys.ca/
are hosting a viewing party at the Black Irish Pub for the TFC Impact game.

All are welcome.

Red4ever
10-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Even I think I'll be shirts ON this match.

Horseshit Pete, You're like the Matthew McConaughey of BMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niC0hlgX0

Fort York Redcoat
10-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Horseshit Pete, You're like the Matthew McConaughey of BMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niC0hlgX0

http://artandseek.net/files/2012/03/matthew-mcconaughey-dazed-and-confused-image.jpg

For those who remember our old fill in capo this could be Gino in the background...except he has his shirt on. That never happened either.

__wowza
10-22-2013, 02:46 PM
break it out!!

http://www.coppertone.com/img/products/coppertone-ultraguard-lotion-sunscreen-spf-100-plus-large.png

BuSaPuNk
10-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Don't think we're going to need that Saturday sounds like it's going to be a chilly one.

inheavensince07
10-23-2013, 07:12 AM
There has been a whole bunch of chatter in cyberspace of whether or not TFC should be thankful Mtl will get in playoffs .. Does it help raise the profile of Canadian MLS teams etc.. I personally believe and would liek to see MTl do well in playoffs even tho I am tfc til I die .. obviously we have never made playoffs , at least fans in US would see Canada has teams up here that can compete .. Is it imperative we win Sat , I would say play hard but MTL gets 3 points and momentum for their good year ..

I think a MTL run will help us in a weird way

Ivy
10-23-2013, 07:20 AM
There has been a whole bunch of chatter in cyberspace of whether or not TFC should be thankful Mtl will get in playoffs .. Does it help raise the profile of Canadian MLS teams etc.. I personally believe and would liek to see MTl do well in playoffs even tho I am tfc til I die .. obviously we have never made playoffs , at least fans in US would see Canada has teams up here that can compete .. Is it imperative we win Sat , I would say play hard but MTL gets 3 points and momentum for their good year ..

go away.

inheavensince07
10-23-2013, 07:26 AM
go away.
ahh why ... cause you are so hardcore TFC ?? think outside the box please .. MTL winning will have no ill effect on you unless you let it .. I am a big boy and can let other teams win when I know my team has nothing currently

inheavensince07
10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Just to be clear .. It drives me nuts that people can't let others have opinions that are not hardcore support of TfC opinions .. just read on if you don't like my POV

Ivy
10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
ahh why ... cause you are so hardcore TFC ?? think outside the box please .. MTL winning will have no ill effect on you unless you let it .. I am a big boy and can let other teams win when I know my team has nothing currently
Dude... Just stop. It's 8 30am, I don't want to get upset about anything MTL related. Yet.

inheavensince07
10-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Dude... Just stop. It's 8 30am, I don't want to get upset about anything MTL related. Yet.

fair enough lol have a great day

BuSaPuNk
10-23-2013, 07:32 AM

Yes it will do wonders to raise the face of Canadian soccer having a team of non Canadians make the playoffs. Really does well for our Country. Lmao.

Fuck the Impact. They deserve to be out of the playoffs after collapsing the last 3 months.

But thanks for hijacking the thread.

Back to Topic. Everything's coming together for the march we got the flags coming out of BMO and should be at Joes so if you want a flag there will be a bunch there. If your late to the party just check the first post of this thread for all the details.

#OperationTicTac #Freifor100

Brooker
10-23-2013, 07:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rRszEYKdM

Fort York Redcoat
10-23-2013, 07:55 AM

I am not thankful for our rivals success for the rep of the country in MLS. I support Canada, then TFC. Big distinction.

Have your opinion, stay, but expect a response in kind.

Back to the march...

Red4ever
10-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Agree with Pete. Want to help soccer in Canada? Support Canada.

Also, and not to drag this out, but cheer for a TFC win and cheer for losses by Chicago and NE. Solves both your problems.

#tictac

Belfast_Boy
10-23-2013, 09:09 AM

you must be kidding. this is our biggest rival. were you at the Montreal game here last year? if not here's a brief recap. seats ripped out, thrown out of the stands, flares thrown from the away supporters section. people spit on. then there was the fight. are you aware of the banner they took from Joes?
and who gives a shit what US fans think. why are we as Canadians concerned how the US sees us! god gave us balls, lets remember we have them.

back on subject. hope we get a good turnout. so far the roll call is RPB, Kings of the North,the Original 109's and SG-111-The Inebriatti, . no word about U-Sector. See you guys on Saturday.

OgtheDim
10-23-2013, 09:43 AM
,.. Is it imperative we win Sat , I would say play hard but MTL gets 3 points and momentum for their good year ..

We play to win.

Anything else is not supporting a team.

Are you Paul B. in disguise?

I do not support Canadian teams in MLS. I support TFC. In the playoffs, when we don't make it, I'm neutral, hoping to see decent games.

SuperTCP
10-23-2013, 10:32 AM
My boys and I will be joining the march. They always enjoy the march.

Carts
10-23-2013, 10:59 AM
And the winner for the 'MOST UNPOPULAR POST IN 2013' goes to.........

:picard:

tfcleeds
10-23-2013, 11:00 AM
For me, there are no other Canadian MLS teams, only TFC. Impact are our rivals, and I would love to piss on their parade, and send them crying back to Montreal on the long bus ride home.

Phil
10-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Anytime we play the Impact I want us to win, no matter what.

Ivy
10-23-2013, 02:30 PM
March / pregame at Joe's. Take this discussion to the game thread... Pweeeeeze :)

toronto toronto
10-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Bump

Red4ever
10-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Bump

Bump

Bump

http://youtu.be/CgiX53hjAPc

Doucet3
10-23-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rRszEYKdM
LMFAO that right genius, laughed so hard on break at work... Proper to, fuck the impact in its entirety.

Cuppy
10-23-2013, 07:58 PM
My MLS does not include Montreal

Ivy
10-23-2013, 08:10 PM
My MLS does not include Montreal

Montreal-Less-Soccer? no?
IM PUMPED FOR THIS MARCH!!! Getting drunk and losing my voice for the last time this year.

Yagbod
10-24-2013, 12:46 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv_Guy81WslWibuW-BL9s6duKwRAXDpq53_Q25c6ZmU6izZYaA_Q

Super
10-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Might be a rainy game again at BMO. Not sure if I'll attend. Just can't find enough passion to go and sit through a meaningless game (for us) in the rain and 5 degree weather.

BuSaPuNk
10-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Might be a rainy game again at BMO. Not sure if I'll attend. Just can't find enough passion to go and sit through a meaningless game (for us) in the rain and 5 degree weather.

Umm it's Montreal. Nuff said.

Yeah I was worried that the weather wouldn't accommodate but you can plan for the weather.

JayMolly
10-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Umm it's Montreal. Nuff said.

Yeah I was worried that the weather wouldn't accommodate but you can plan for the weather.

Reasons to go to our final match:

Montreal - we agree,
Have to support the boys regardless of the season stats,
May be the last chance to see some of our favourite players like Eckersley and Frei playing for TFC.

J&M

TFC07
10-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Let's win this game and take Montreal out of playoffs.

:scarf:

BuSaPuNk
10-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Reasons to go to our final match:

Montreal - we agree,
Have to support the boys regardless of the season stats,
May be the last chance to see some of our favourite players like Eckersley and Frei playing for TFC.

J&M

Bingo!

J-Man
10-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Who cares what the weather is going to be like dress accordingly

Belfast_Boy
10-24-2013, 03:26 PM

This is one of the most meaningful games of the season! ..... or..... our games are meaningless starting in June!

Suds
10-24-2013, 03:53 PM
If it is cold and raining ...
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/5147069752_27e6171299.jpg

That's all I'm sayin' :)

I am in no way condoning bringing alcohol into BMO field. That's as good as my disclaimers get. g:D

Super
10-24-2013, 07:27 PM
This is one of the most meaningful games of the season! ..... or..... our games are meaningless starting in June!

Every game before our elimination from making the play-offs were infinitely more meaningful than this game against Montreal. It's about playing spoiler. That's it. Not sure if I want to endure freezing rain at BMO just in the hope that we beat Montreal, and then MAYBE 4 other teams win or whatever, so we can play spoiler. Seems to me the only thing spoiled will be my Saturday. I'll see you next year at a game that matters! Not going to finish this season treating this club like it's done anything right - and I fear that's what will happen if we beat Montreal. Fans will be acting like we won the world cup and get to send off the team like champions. Screw that. Win or lose on Saturday I'll just feel extreme indifference - although that's not unusual for any supporter who have endured what we have in the past 7 years.

I honestly just want to get to next season so we can get at it again!

BuSaPuNk
10-24-2013, 07:42 PM
There's so much wrong with that statement it's crazy. You don't choose when and on what grounds you support your club, You do it unconditionally.

Think this is obviously the wrong place for you to come in and spout off reasons why you won't go. This thread is for people that are going and will support this club no matter what. So yeah back to topic.

Super
10-24-2013, 08:18 PM
There's so much wrong with that statement it's crazy. You don't choose when and on what grounds you support your club, You do it unconditionally.

Think this is obviously the wrong place for you to come in and spout off reasons why you won't go. This thread is for people that are going and will support this club no matter what. So yeah back to topic.

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil the party. Do feel free to support our club in the way that you see fit. I'll do the same.

Ivy
10-24-2013, 08:44 PM
The last time Frei, Ecks, and Koev will wear red. Enough reason for me.

BuSaPuNk
10-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to spoil the party. Do feel free to support our club in the way that you see fit. I'll do the same.

Sorry to push back but it's detrimental to the cause if all your going to do is come on the thread and say all the reasons why your not going. It's not productive to the cause.

To each there own.

Yagbod
10-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Sorry to push back but it's detrimental to the cause if all your going to do is come on the thread and say all the reasons why your not going. It's not productive to the cause.

To each there own.

This bang on. If people are not interested that's ok, but we don't need to know. Believe it or not, we don't actually expect the whole city to come out and we don't need them to tell us why.

Stay on target and support the movement!

BuSaPuNk
10-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Okay so here's a run down for the day time wise. Times might and probably will change accordingly but these are pretty set.

Meet Up at Shoeless Joes at 11AM.
Pre-game drinks/food until 2:00 PM.
Going to get some chanting going at Joe's leading up to the March.
Leaving Joe's for the March at 2:40.
Should me meeting the other groups at Liberty at about 2:45-2:50.
Arrival at BMO at about 3:20-3:30. (You can move on earlier if you want. We will be doing a mashup at the GO entrance outside in front of BMO for a bit followed by a quick march up to the corner where we will salute UM02 for a chant or two then move on into BMO)

After the match if your going to be involved in the Frei Supporters Guard of Honour. We will be staying until the players leave the pitch and the banners taken down. So around 20-25 mins after game time. Let's say 25 to be safe we will all meet out side of Gate 4 and begin planning the wall of honor for Frei.

Any changes to this timeline will be announced at Shoeless pre-game. If you can't make it pregame ask around and i'm sure you'll find out what's happening. Or come see me, Phil, Pete and we can fill you in.

All together All together.

Ivy
10-24-2013, 10:17 PM
This bang on. If people are not interested that's ok, but we don't need to know. Believe it or not, we don't actually expect the whole city to come out and we don't need them to tell us why.

Stay on target and support the movement!
ExactlyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
It often amazes me why people feel the need to push their views on THIS forum.

Belfast_Boy
10-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Results aside, i think it's cool this is happening. Looking forward to walking with you guys rain or shine.

Ivy
10-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Results aside, i think it's cool this is happening. Looking forward to walking with you guys rain or shine.
And this is exactly what this march is about. We are ALL pissed off with the results, but we are marching in shit weather to show that WE'RE STILL HERE (tm). I'm super excited to march and chant with you beautiful people for the last time this year.

Phil
10-25-2013, 08:04 AM
x6JPgxgcnMc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSZbXT5TLLW_i-5W8FZpFsg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JPgxgcnMc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSZbXT5TLLW_i-5W8FZpFsg

Bump

Super
10-25-2013, 08:10 AM
[/B]ExactlyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
It often amazes me why people feel the need to push their views on THIS forum.

Relax dude, it's not like I'm a newbie who have been to 2 games and just signed up to this forum. I've been on here since the very early days. People have expressed dissatisfaction with the club in game threads before, as have higher up RPB's. It's nothing new. I remember a ton of RPB's not wanting to go to the miracle in Montreal game. They talked about it on here. It didn't stop me, and others, from going. Including RPB. It's all good!

BuSaPuNk
10-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Relax dude, it's not like I'm a newbie who have been to 2 games and just signed up to this forum. I've been on here since the very early days. People have expressed dissatisfaction with the club in game threads before, as have higher up RPB's. It's nothing new. I remember a ton of RPB's not wanting to go to the miracle in Montreal game. They talked about it on here. It didn't stop me, and others, from going. Including RPB. It's all good!

It's just derailing to the cause and doesn't help what we're trying to do. If your going to stay home because of whatever issues you could keep it to yourself. Just saying.

24 hours to go guys lets get ready to fucking bring it!

Pint
10-25-2013, 10:22 AM
What is all the complaining about... rain is supposed to stop around 3 tomorrow and may even see the sun in the late afternoon.

Belfast_Boy
10-25-2013, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-EKcjpEIGo

toronto toronto
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Is usector joining?

Belfast_Boy
10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Is usector joining?

I reached out to all the groups. Have had no reply from U Sector.

BuSaPuNk
10-25-2013, 11:27 PM
It's game day boys lets get fucking ready!!!!

khso11
10-26-2013, 01:40 AM
this is going to be amazing!!!! can't wait!!!

toronto toronto
10-26-2013, 06:56 AM
Let's hope the rain clears!

Cashcleaner
10-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Man, Fuck the Impact.

Fuck 'em.

prizby
10-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Some chants:

11 French Soldiers

There were 11 French soldiers on the plains
There were 11 French soldiers on the plains
There were 11 French soldiers; 11 French soldiers
11 French soldiers on the plains

And then 1 French soldier ran away
And then 1 French soldier ran away
And then 1 French soldier; 1 French soldier
1 French soldier ran away

There were 10 French soldiers on the plains...

----

(tune of "comin' 'round the mountain")

Oh we beat them on the Plains of Abraham
Oh we took their land and freedom, now we're back to beat em

tfcleeds
10-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Let's beat em like its 1763!

Huyton
10-26-2013, 12:11 PM
You've never won in Toronto,
You've never won in Toronto,
You've never won in Toronto!
You're gonna lose today!

toronto toronto
10-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Get your asses to shoeles!

BuSaPuNk
10-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks to everyone who made it out and helped out. Big props to Pete, Ivan, Parky and Nat for helping out with the jersey for Frei and arranging time for people to get going from Joes. Big thanks to Sec111 and kingsofthenorth for helping arrange this and joining up with us. Timing could have been better with Montreal being in the stands but they had too many for security to get them in in time. All around great job boys.

Please feedback we want to know what we could have done better or different or things we could do for next time.

Parkdale
10-27-2013, 04:08 PM
that march was a big success - really great job everyone.

hopefully TFC can get their act together for dealing with away support's entrance times. Maybe a 'holding area' inside the stadium so they can bring all the away supporters inside before processing their tickets? And that's all the thought I'm going to give to that. Eat it montreal.

Ricky_Portugal
10-28-2013, 02:25 AM
More smoke for marches !!!

Belfast_Boy
10-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Did they keep the Montreal supporters out of their seats until we passed? Seemed odd.
Good march. Awesome seeing the groups come together on something. Let's keep that alive and work on a big project over the winter. Maybe something for the dome.

BuSaPuNk
10-28-2013, 06:32 PM
No Montreal wasn't even in the building yet. They were outside the side of the building being checked before being let into BMO. Did a really good job checking them as they got air flares, and smoke in. Lmao.

Ivy
10-28-2013, 06:44 PM
No Montreal wasn't even in the building yet. They were outside the side of the building being checked before being let into BMO. Did a really good job checking them as they got air flares, and smoke in. Lmao.

yup. and some form of potato type water bottle cannon thing...
Them folks must have very large anal cavities.

ChrisFizik
10-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Incoming

http://i.imgur.com/TX7hro9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JjLuteW.jpg
Lookin like a boxing card girl ha, good job getting the Frei gift around

http://i.imgur.com/ojD6Akw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/huutJg6.jpg
On the move finally!

http://i.imgur.com/kymtG7c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y0gGGN3.jpg
And then I promptly slipped and fell right off the tractor there haha