PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Next Out

Leedsoronto
09-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Who you think will be next to leave of fired from MLSE TFC ?

Two guesses max, only, no lists, when gone we move on :@)

My guess !!!

Margaret the tea lady.

Leedsoronto
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Maybe Paul Beirne too :@)

OgtheDim
09-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Bitchie......but I don't want her to go.

Marc"2L"
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Probably Rachel, Asif was already jumping ship because he was the smart one.
She can be community or something, just out of main media relations because obviously it's not a serious gig to her.

I think Paul might be safe. For better or worse, I don't care. I think he can be one of those people that TL can put the fear in.

tiberius
09-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Probably Rachel, Asif was already jumping ship because he was the smart one.
She can be community or something, just out of main media relations because obviously it's not a serious gig to her.

I think Paul might be safe. For better or worse, I don't care. I think he can be one of those people that TL can put the fear in.

With Hosford coming in, I can't imagine that she would want Paul B's baggage... Done like a dinner!

Jack
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM
With Hosford coming in, I can't imagine that she would want Paul B's baggage... Done like a dinner!
Coming in?

prizby
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM

who is hosford?

Jack
09-06-2013, 01:47 PM
who is hosford?
VP of Marketing for MLSE (for the past 13 years).

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shannon-hosford/2/279/126

flatpicker
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Bitchie......but I don't want her to go.

Bitchy has been the only reliable member of the organization.
We need a giant statue of her outside of BMO.

tiberius
09-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Coming in? She was anounced in July as Vice President, Marketing and Communications, was she not?

Jack
09-06-2013, 02:05 PM
She was anounced in July as Vice President, Marketing and Communications, was she not?
She was recently promoted, or "had her portfolio expanded", but she's not new to the organization and was Senior Director of Marketing since '09, according to LinkedIn. So I suppose you could say "coming in" by that definition.

tiberius
09-06-2013, 02:15 PM
She was recently promoted, or "had her portfolio expanded", but she's not new to the organization and was Senior Director of Marketing since '09, according to LinkedIn. So I suppose you could say "coming in" by that definition.

I was more focused on her being a Lieweke endorsed executive since she was announcement by him as giving her an expanded "role" - perhaps her role is not that much different than before...dunno.

Do you think there may be some historical ties between the two that might save Paul?

Slick
09-06-2013, 02:34 PM
My 2 guesses:

- Paul Beirne
- That marketing chick that pre-maturely tweeted about the Forlan signing

Jack
09-06-2013, 02:37 PM
I was more focused on her being a Lieweke endorsed executive since she was announcement by him as giving her an expanded "role" - perhaps her role is not that much different than before...dunno.

Do you think there may be some historical ties between the two that might save Paul?
I have to think they've worked together. That said, it does seem like Leiweke is putting a performance-based team in place. So we'll see how he evaluates PBs performance. I mean, in the end, he didn't get swept away with the guys on the sporting side, so he might just stick around. I don't much mind what they do on the business side as long as they keep ticket prices reasonable. It's the sporting side of things that really concerns me and, while I know the two go hand in hand, the business side of things for TFC was wildly more successful than projected.

craz11
09-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Tim Leiweke

[NBF]
09-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Tom Anselmi....

Stefan Frei.....

Richard Eckersley....

Danny Koevermans.....

Gale Agbossoumonde....

Max Urruti.....

Jeremy Hall......

Reggie Lambe......

Andrew Wiedeman.....

Bobby Convey......

Danny Dichio.....

OgtheDim
09-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Bitchy has been the only reliable member of the organization.

You mean like the time she decided to fly off into the second tier?

Whoever had that idea to let her go out first before every game is NOT going to find a friend in Lieweke.

DOMIN8R
10-05-2013, 07:38 AM
It has to be Nelson. After what I saw at the President's Breakfast, I can't imagine that he'll be around another 6 months.

flamehawk
10-05-2013, 08:08 AM
It has to be Nelson. After what I saw at the President's Breakfast, I can't imagine that he'll be around another 6 months.

What happened at that event?

OgtheDim
10-05-2013, 08:52 AM
He was farther away from Brezhnev as they were reviewing the troops from the Kremlin wall.

Seriously, some people are looking for signs in anything.

We have a game today, btw. Does anybody care about that anymore or are we all just hooked on the intrigue?

ensco
10-05-2013, 09:24 AM
He was farther away from Brezhnev as they were reviewing the troops from the Kremlin wall.

Seriously, some people are looking for signs in anything.

We have a game today, btw. Does anybody care about that anymore or are we all just hooked on the intrigue?

Domin8r rarely posts, but is not your typical poster. He is pretty savvy, and pretty careful. If he saw something worth putting up, that is not "looking for signs in anything".

DOMIN8R
10-05-2013, 10:27 PM
What happened at that event?

IMO, too much happened for there not to be a stand alone thread for the President's Breakfast. The media covered most of the headline statements. But more was said about a number of things. I'm interested in the subtext. Not just what was said, but what was seen/observed/implied, how TL reacted to the Q&A, how Nellie and Tim Bezbatchenko reacted to their questions, discussion about the Argos, the turf, stadium upgrades, Max Urruti, Canadian TFC players, 2 DPs, .... all very telling in my opinion. I believe that Nelson looked very uncomfortable before the panel discussion and he seemed to slightly out of sync with his colleagues.

I would like to see a thread with posts by those RPBS who were in attendance to compare notes. This is not that thread.

Alonso
10-06-2013, 12:54 PM
IMO, too much happened for there not to be a stand alone thread for the President's Breakfast. The media covered most of the headline statements. But more was said about a number of things. I'm interested in the subtext. Not just what was said, but what was seen/observed/implied, how TL reacted to the Q&A, how Nellie and Tim Bezbatchenko reacted to their questions, discussion about the Argos, the turf, stadium upgrades, Max Urruti, Canadian TFC players, 2 DPs, .... all very telling in my opinion. I believe that Nelson looked very uncomfortable before the panel discussion and he seemed to slightly out of sync with his colleagues.

I would like to see a thread with posts by those RPBS who were in attendance to compare notes. This is not that thread.

Please have a look here: http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?34826-Sunday-s-BBQ

Richard
10-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Please have a look here: http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?34826-Sunday-s-BBQ

Why not make it public? Non members should know what went on, I do not see the need for the secrecy.

MartinUtd
10-06-2013, 01:10 PM
I believe that Nelson looked very uncomfortable before the panel discussion and he seemed to slightly out of sync with his colleagues.

It's worth noting that one of these things is not like the other. You have a team full of career executives and a recently retired footballer trying to spit shine a tarnished corporate image.

DOMIN8R
10-06-2013, 02:38 PM
It's worth nothing that one of these things is not like the other. You have a team full of career executives and a recently retired footballer trying to spit shine a tarnished corporate image.

That's a good point.

Fort York Redcoat
10-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Why not make it public? Non members should know what went on, I do not see the need for the secrecy.

Non-members could attend the event. If they want to talk about it they're free to.