PDA

View Full Version : Vote TFC best professional sports team in city

Prof
09-02-2013, 01:07 PM
www.torontosun.com/readerschoice (http://torontosun.upickem.net/engine/Registration)

flatpicker
09-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Link Fail.

Unless that was the intent since every sports team in this city sucks.

TOBOR !
09-02-2013, 06:18 PM
I find even the notion of such a poll hilarious. Add to that a broken link and what you have is comedy gold.

Cashcleaner
09-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Well, I will say this: Toronto FC is a professional sports team in this city. There is absolutely no doubt about that. It is an organisation which operates as a franchise under the auspices of Major League Soccer - a FIFA-recognized professional soccer league. There is little argument as to whether or not TFC does in fact play professional soccer.

Now, as for whether or not it is the best pro sports team in the city, well that's a completely different question altogether...

tfcleeds
09-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Technically, the Marlies count as pro, right?

Fort York Redcoat
09-03-2013, 07:40 AM
I find even the notion of such a poll hilarious. Add to that a broken link and what you have is comedy gold.

Agreed.

"Vote to re enforce that the most followed team means "the best"!!!"

Leedsoronto
09-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Toronto Rock are the bestest team in Toronto with SIX championship wins.

so

If I was to vote then I'm afraid I would have to lie and vote TFC.

trane
09-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Well, I will say this: Toronto FC is a professional sports team in this city. There is absolutely no doubt about that. It is an organisation which operates as a franchise under the auspices of Major League Soccer - a FIFA-recognized professional soccer league. There is little argument as to whether or not TFC does in fact play professional soccer.

Now, as for whether or not it is the best pro sports team in the city, well that's a completely different question altogether...

I love football. Therefore because of this I care about the cities professional football team, but saying that TFC is the best at anything, is either a lie or a statement from someone willfully blind to the truth.

OgtheDim
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
The Toronto Maple Leafs who play out of Christie Pits

Mark in Ottawa
09-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Vote TFC best professional sports team in city ..... :smilielol5:

Certainly begs for a definition of "best" ....... :facepalm:

miker
09-05-2013, 04:04 PM
It's a trick question!