PDA

View Full Version : Asshole stealing from an 8 year old on his birthday

Doucet3
08-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Was at the game last night and at the end of the game was meeting up with a buddy who got a couple autographs for me. Well we started chatting for a bit; him and his 8 (i believe ish?) year old kid were at the players gate before the game getting some things signed and his son asked some players for there jerseys for his birthday and had a yellow sign so the players knew where he was.

Once the game was over and the players were coming down the tunnel Osorio gave him hand to hand his jersey, then Eckersley was coming down and seen this youngins sign and handed him his jersey and the kid had it in his hands and some clown of a asshole ripped it from his hands and ran off before his dad could give chase due to the amount of people there, the kid was pretty upset when i talked to him.

If anyone knows who did this let me know, and if the person who did this is reading this PM me and just give the kid his jersey back, man up maybe you were drunk what ever the excuse is, I'd like to get the kid his jersey back.

Rene Kingsriver
08-31-2013, 03:24 PM
was it Bobby Convey?

Leedsoronto
08-31-2013, 03:29 PM
Bastard !!!

We should get the Toronto Suns Crack reporters out looking for him !!!

Doucet3
08-31-2013, 03:32 PM
was it Bobby Convey? Lmao i unno maybe he is a rude asshole ive been hearing latley

Marc"2L"
08-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Somebody should talk to the team, if any of the players saw it I'm sure they already have, just need to find the kid.

If not, somebody should talk to the team..

Abou Sky
08-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Whenever I read a heading like that I think to myself 'fuck, I hope I didn't do something stupid without knowing it again'

That would however be very hard to do by accident so it wasn't me.

FluSH
08-31-2013, 04:49 PM
That's horrible... Stealing is just fcking wrong, and stealing from a kid... That guy is pure scum for doing that.

69Chevy396
08-31-2013, 07:08 PM
Was at the game last night and at the end of the game was meeting up with a buddy who got a couple autographs for me. Well we started chatting for a bit; him and his 8 (i believe ish?) year old kid were at the players gate before the game getting some things signed and his son asked some players for there jerseys for his birthday and had a yellow sign so the players knew where he was.

Once the game was over and the players were coming down the tunnel Osorio gave him hand to hand his jersey, then Eckersley was coming down and seen this youngins sign and handed him his jersey and the kid had it in his hands and some clown of a asshole ripped it from his hands and ran off before his dad could give chase due to the amount of people there, the kid was pretty upset when i talked to him.

If anyone knows who did this let me know, and if the person who did this is reading this PM me and just give the kid his jersey back, man up maybe you were drunk what ever the excuse is, I'd like to get the kid his jersey back.
You do realize bmo has security cameras all over the place. Ask them to review the tapes

Abou Sky
08-31-2013, 07:16 PM
That's horrible... Stealing is just fcking wrong, and stealing from a kid... That guy is pure scum for doing that.

And how much Halloween candy have you 'dipped into' ;-)

TicTacTFC
08-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Did the player see this?

Doucet3
09-01-2013, 01:50 AM
You do realize bmo has security cameras all over the place. Ask them to review the tapes Oh trust me i know about the cameras, I worked with Rugby Canada for the Ireland game and got to go in the dressing rooms, and warm up room, and visitor rooms etc etc etc, and i seen the security office they could literally read the title of what book you have in your bag... even the texts on your phone from across the stadium. I think im gunna get them to check it out seen if they happen to have had a camera on the tunnel at the time.

Joe Kool
09-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I saw Bobby Convey on the midway after the game actually and he didn't have it on him. I told him "good game Bobby" to be nice and he said "thanks" and walked away. Don't think he wanted to chat. Could just be shy I guess. Had his woman with him.

Red CB Toronto
09-01-2013, 06:04 PM
That is completely bs, as I know who exactly this kid is as I was getting some pics signed prior to the game and saw his wonderful Birthday sign. 123 can get a little crazy when the teams are coming off the field after the game. Last season at the final game Adrian was trying to hand me his jersey and it was like the wolves came out as he put it in my hands. It it just plain wrong for someone to do what they did.

brad
09-01-2013, 09:14 PM
That sucks. Honestly though, tell your friend to contact the club and mention what happened (or ping Phil on his behalf and chat with him) and I bet they will do something for his son (like a signed jersey or something) - they are solid, especially with young supporters. While catching the idiot would be nice - making up for the kids birthday getting screwed over is far more important.

Klinsmann
09-02-2013, 08:39 AM
We saw this kid at 123 (from 122) as the game ended. He had a big yellow Bristol board sing with him.
I think he got 3 game worn jerseys (Osario and Eks and maybe Convey).
Hopefully he was able to hold onto 2 of them and didn't lose all 3 of them. We must have left right before the guy stole his jersey as I didn't see that.
What a douchebag thing to do to a kid.

ManUtd4ever
09-02-2013, 09:14 AM
One of the lowest forms of scum in our society...

Leedsoronto
09-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Second lowest scum, we have a champ on the roster remember

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?34780-Bobby-Convey&p=1612623#post1612623

Brooker
09-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Second lowest scum, we have a champ on the roster remember

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?34780-Bobby-Convey&p=1612623#post1612623

While it's still very wrong, I can see how that would happen though. He was pissed off and some little annoying kid says "gimmie gimmie gimmie!" and he says something he probably regrets in the heat of the moment.

But stealing from a kid? That's inexcusable.

Phil
09-03-2013, 07:41 AM
I can escalate this with my contacts. Do you have the kids contact info?

Doucet3
09-05-2013, 02:50 AM
UPDATE: Just got a reply from ACC guest services which I guess takes care of the issues at BMO and Parker (the kid) will be getting a brand New Jersey in the mail this week, class move from the team love it

khso11
09-05-2013, 02:58 AM
UPDATE: Just got a reply from ACC guest services which I guess takes care of the issues at BMO and Parker (the kid) will be getting a brand New Jersey in the mail this week, class move from the team love it

happy to hear that, also kudos to the guest service for making this decision.