PDA

View Full Version : Reddit MLS flair up rally post!

Marc"2L"
08-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Well, somebody just posted the flair stats for r/MLS and we're 4 people behind the whitecaps.

I figured it would be worth telling you guys and asking if you haven't done so already, to check it out because its got a pretty decent community that is not as obnoxious as you would expect when dealing with other supporters. Plus it's a good place for news around the league that the official MLS site won't post.

So if you've registered already, flair up!
If you're not, that's cool, but if you do, remember to flair up to deny the whitecaps every glory we can.

Please note, this is not spam and I have not linked to it, just saying its a good site out there and if you do check it out, remember to show your colours.

CommradePolski
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
I was TFC til they put up a KW united flair hahaha

__wowza
08-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Well, somebody just posted the flair stats for r/MLS and we're 4 people behind the whitecaps.

I figured it would be worth telling you guys and asking if you haven't done so already, to check it out because its got a pretty decent community that is not as obnoxious as you would expect when dealing with other supporters. Plus it's a good place for news around the league that the official MLS site won't post.

So if you've registered already, flair up!
If you're not, that's cool, but if you do, remember to flair up to deny the whitecaps every glory we can.

i can attest, it's a pretty good community in terms of level-headed MLS supporters.
always good for news/happenings around the league, and could really benefit from having more canadians kicking about.

Brooker
08-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Flair?

http://gifsection.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/rick-flair-strutting-3-4-13.gif

mowe
08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Done.