PDA

View Full Version : RPB jersey patch placement

Doucet3
08-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Was wondering where you placed your RPB patches on your jersey?, I've seen some above the Adidas logo some about the MLS/Canada flag some even below the TFC crest.

Where's yours an what do you see the most popular place ?

ps if this should be in the member Lounge please move it there mod thanks

Roca
08-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Come to think of it, it would look pretty cool on the sleeves.

Marc"2L"
08-02-2013, 04:10 PM
I have a first gen felt crest kit, so no Canadian flag where my RPB patch is, was planning on getting this seasons kit but the whole sweat stain thing has put me off, so ill just get another patch and wait for next season.

Should of specified, yes it's on the arm sleeve and feels nice there.

Doucet3
08-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Sweat stain thing ? What's the sweat stain issue? I've seen them above the Adidas logo and looks pretty cool

ChrisFizik
08-03-2013, 09:10 AM
on the arm

Marc"2L"
08-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Sweat stain thing ? What's the sweat stain issue? I've seen them above the Adidas logo and looks pretty cool

The fact that the kit looks like your sweating buckets when it being worn and played in.
it won't go down as one of our best, no matter how much I thought I liked it before.

Doucet3
08-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Yea it does look like that although I think I should be safe, I always wear a light t shirt under my jerseys, always have, makes it a little hotter but its wort it, I found they last longer and don't have to wash them as much (aka less wear n tear)