PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC teams on Fifa 13

Doucet3
07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to have a little fun and see what everyone has on there FIFA 13 teams, these always are interesting to see where people look for players.

My Fifa Toronto FC team

Year 3

GK
Lobanstev - 66 - Lokomotiv
Bendik - 65 - Toronto FC
Roberts - 59 - Toronto FC

DEF
Eckersley - 68 - Toronto FC
Caldwell - 63 - Toronto FC
Henry - 71 - Toronto FC
O'Dea - 71 - Toronto FC
Morgan - 65 - Toronto FC
Agbossoumonde - 65 - Toronto FC
Kempf - 61 - Eintracht Frankfurt
Ten - 59 - CSKA Moscow
Ritcher - 60 - Toronto FC

MID
Larsson - 75 - Sunderland
Kitchen - 73 - DC United
Laba - 71 - Toronto FC
Lambe - 70 - Toronto FC
Alanovic - 67 - TFC Academy
Osorio - 64 - Toronto FC
Convey - 65 - Toronto FC
Bekker - 66 - Toronto FC
Thomas - 62 - Toronto FC
Simpson - 61 - TFC academy
Navas - 58 - TFC Academy

FWD
Nöthe - 71 - Greuther Furth
Bürger - 74 - SV Mattersburg
Earnshaw - 62 - Toronto FC
Braun - 64 - Toronto FC
Weideman - 61 - Toronto FC
Welshman - 62 - Toronto FC
Koppers - 57 - TFC Academy

Bolds are my starters, Usually i follow the 4-4-2 formation, but switch it up to 4-3-1-2 formation with Osorio starting at CAM.

Interested to see what you guys have, plus ill probably take a look at some of the players you guys got, might help me out :P

CommradePolski
07-10-2013, 05:09 PM
HOW THE HELL IS LAMBE RATED A 70!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Should be 58 tops!

Doucet3
07-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Lmao I know man, I've been kinda wanting to sell him but at 70 ovr it's hard to find someone cheap to replace him and at 2,000 a week he's cheap to lol

ArmenJBX
07-10-2013, 05:49 PM
They grow, that's not his current stats, that's the stats that the career mode evolves them into.

Anyway, here's my starting XI:

Ozbiliz-----Koevermans-----Shea
------------Lampard---------------
----Laba-------Ozzy Alonso-------
Morgan--Agboss--O'Dea---Ecks--
-----------Kennedy----------------

Doucet3
07-10-2013, 06:28 PM
They grow, that's not his current stats, that's the stats that the career mode evolves them into.

Nice team still keeping the TFC flavor to it, what year you in, Koevs retired after the second year for me. How you get Lampard, isn't his wages 120,000/wk

ArmenJBX
07-10-2013, 06:53 PM
I may or may not have put Lampard in manually ;)

I'm in year 3 though.

Pint
07-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Easiest way to build up some $$$ is to sign young free agents (usually 2 or 3 that are around 70) play them for a year maybe a year and a half and then cash in.

sdcfan18
07-10-2013, 07:14 PM

Funny you say that, I had Lambe up to 71 and sold him to LA for 3.5 million. Went and bought Mattocks and saved the rest.

Doucet3
07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
lol yea i use to do that with a couple players of mine, did it with Giggsy just to have that legend on the roster, found it got wee bit boring smashing teams though lol, so i now like to build teams over the years, took me 2 years to get the MLS Cup, Toronto FC 2-1 Los Angeles Galaxy intense game man, 89' Keane scored which was a blow 90' Burger popped one in got me jumping lol then 118' Henry heads in a corner what a way to win the cup loll.

Yea i usually get 2-4 FA and play them sparingly and get there values worth the next transfer window. cleared 8 Million this year really helped pay for Nothe and Larsson who weren't cheap... atleast Larsson wasnt took me from day one till last day to get him signed, so much negotiation ended up paying nothing to get him though casue it was a contract year, 1.9 Million (worth 3.6 Million) but his wages were insane, started at 15,000/wk which was do-able.... ended up taking 65,000/wk to get him to sign. so much back n forth:boxing:; but he was the missing piece that really brought things together, midfield is a fortress, Kitchen is a beast similar to Laba, and my Ger-Aust ST duo are on point almost all the time

Ajax TFC
07-10-2013, 08:16 PM

What's Ozbiliz' rating, and what did he cost you? I still annoys me that Ajax let him go for practically nothing

I may or may not have put Lampard in manually ;)

I'm in year 3 though.
Lol. I may or may not have put Chuck Noris on TFC