PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys, but.....(no striker yet)

Baggio2TFC
07-18-2008, 09:50 PM
WTF is going on!!!! It's July 18th, 3 day past the MLS Transfer window opening and what...NO STRIKER!!!!:taz:

Captain Croatia
07-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Have trust in Mo, hes done only but good for us so far this season, a DP is bound to come...sooner or later...actually it better be sooner because we really need one.

Kevvv
07-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Half the people on here were talking like that at the start of the season, because Mo hadn't made a signing, and didn't let on whether he was working on it. Then Robert & Guevara showed up one day. It'll be the same here, denial, denial, silence, then a press conference with Totti & Kanu (or whoever).

Brooker
07-18-2008, 10:59 PM
^^ true enough.

i can wait Mo... i believe in you!

BigLou
07-19-2008, 05:14 AM
I heard Mo in an interview last week saying one thing needed to happen then it was like a jigsaw, all the pieces would fall into place. IMO as soon as the Chicago/McBrideGate deal drops then Mo will have the international spots or allocation money or cap space he needs to make his moves. It will be like Guevara, Ricketts and Robert sigining within a month to six week period.
What have you got up your sleeve mo

TFC Tifoso
07-19-2008, 10:24 AM
I heard Mo in an interview last week saying one thing needed to happen then it was like a jigsaw, all the pieces would fall into place. IMO as soon as the Chicago/McBrideGate deal drops then Mo will have the international spots or allocation money or cap space he needs to make his moves. It will be like Guevara, Ricketts and Robert sigining within a month to six week period.
What have you got up your sleeve mo

I have the utmost confidence in Mo after the players he signed in the beginning of the year, but what worries me is that if he said this last week, maybe his piece has passed him by. Was it Huckerby?...Gomes?....Sukur?.....If it was one of those three his plan may have been destroyed. Let's hope not.